Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,344 members, 7,822,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday (36377 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by StLionel: 4:15am On Dec 09, 2011
IT WAS INDEED A ROYAL BANQUET! AN ASSEMBLAGE OF KINGS GATHERED AT THE FAMOUS, ONE AND ONLY BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED, TWENTY THOUSAND SEATER CHRIST EMBASSY LOVEWORLD CONVOCATION ARENA TO CELEBRATE GOD'S GIFT TO THE WORLD- A MAN OF THE SPIRIT, REV. CHRIS OYAKHILOME(PhD). HMMM, WORDS AREN'T SUFFICIENT TO DESCRIBE THIS MEMORABLE EVENT, THE MUSIC, THE FUN, THE DANCE, THE VIDEO PRESENTATIONS OF BIRTHDAY WISHES FROM AROUND THE WORLD, THE GIFTS, THE FOOD, ETC. PRESENT IN THIS OCCASION WERE, FORMER PRESIDENT, GEN.OLUSEGUN OBASAJO, GOV. EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN OF DELTA STATE, AMBASSADOR SHEGUN OLUSHOLA, COMMISSIONER RICHARD MOFE, ETC. BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTES TO THE MAN OF GOD KEPT EMERGING WITH A REMARKABLE DESCRIPTION OF THE MAN OF GOD AS 'A PLACE' (WE ALL FOUND A PLACE IN YOU) FROM DIRECTOR OF CHURCH MINISTRY AND ORGANISATION, REV. TOM AMENKHIENAN. OH BOY, MINDSETS WERE ALTERED FROM THE ARCHAIC STEREOTYPICAL VIEW OF CELEBRATING THE DEAD INTO A NEW PROFOUND KNOWLEDGE AND CONSCIOUSNESS OF CELEBRATING THE LIVING. IT WAS INDEED SUCH AS HAS NOT BEEN SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD. cheesy

Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by manmustwac(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2011
birds of a feather flock together
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by ogajim(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2011
If your pastor Chris was married, where is his wife and kids?

CEC like some Muslims keep women in the background now? One would think a real Christian husband and father would share his memorable occassion with his immediate family, but I guess we're seeing his real family in these pictures.
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by manmustwac(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
ogajim:

CEC like some Muslims keep women in the background now? One would think a real Christian husband and father would share his memorable occassion with his immediate family, but I guess we're seeing his real family in these pictures.

pastor Chris has seperated from his wife. Anita resides here in woolwich in south london with thier two daughters while pastor Chris is based in lagos and south Africa
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by ogajim(m): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^^

No wonder the official CEC PRO machine doesn't deal with that subject at all, Show me your friends and I will ,
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by otokx(m): 1:40am On Dec 10, 2011
smh
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by aletheia(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2011
@Topic. . .a conclave of thieves.

ogajim:

. . .One would think a real Christian husband and father would share his memorable occassion with his immediate family,
^
Excellent question.
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by crossman9(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2011
well i can say with them it this all a lie them being married i mean, there apart 99% of the time  she takes a lesser roll i know because i am in the UK and the church here knows there very rarely together, it is a just a scam to make money on the books to present a united front with the diehard members and now there king of glory has turn another year older and they give him “Order number 7” and “Red card 7 special gift” for his “birthday” they give to this man like he is royalty  it is like there is a scandal awaiting to be exposed but even if they declared there separated the members would not believe because the great and powerful OZ has spoken there “mega god” has been elevated to the level of the “God kind” so now his words are infallible no questioning the mighty leader he is like "Hitler" if his hair was not afro he would fit the mould he is a “spiritual dictator” with side pattern see the image? It is amazing no one has written a book yet about this church but watch this space it will be a jerry springer show of the Christian world with all his skeleton’s in his closet I am sure if his valley of dried bone will come to life one day the world of truth seeker will say see I told you so but no one believed us
Luke 7:28b-35
[28] I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John; yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he."
[29] (All the people, even the tax collectors, when they heard Jesus' words, acknowledged that God's way was right, because they had been baptized by John. [30] But the Pharisees and experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)
[31] "To what, then, can I compare the people of this generation? What are they like? [32] They are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling out to each other:
" 'We played the flute for you,
and you did not dance;
we sang a dirge,
and you did not cry.'
[33] For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, 'He has a demon.' [34] The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and "sinners." ' [35] But wisdom is proved right by all her children."

Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by Azibalua(f): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2011
Jealousy destroys a person shocked

1 Like

Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by OmoPastor(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2011
@ crossman9

what a frustrated soul you are!!!

sorry man, get a job!

1 Like

Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by mabell: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by crossman9(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
Psalm 141
New International Version (NIV)

Psalm 141
A psalm of David.
1 I call to you, LORD, come quickly to me;
hear me when I call to you.
2 May my prayer be set before you like incense;
may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.

3 Set a guard over my mouth, LORD;
keep watch over the door of my lips.
4 Do not let my heart be drawn to what is evil
so that I take part in wicked deeds
along with those who are evildoers;
do not let me eat their delicacies.

5 Let a righteous man strike me—that is a kindness;
let him rebuke me—that is oil on my head.
My head will not refuse it,
for my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers.

6 Their rulers will be thrown down from the cliffs,
and the wicked will learn that my words were well spoken.
7 They will say, “As one plows and breaks up the earth,
so our bones have been scattered at the mouth of the grave.”

8 But my eyes are fixed on you, Sovereign LORD;
in you I take refuge—do not give me over to death.
9 Keep me safe from the traps set by evildoers,
from the snares they have laid for me.
10 Let the wicked fall into their own nets,
while I pass by in safety.

Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by crossman9(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2011
i have a full time job dealing working against false teachers like mr demigod

Jealousy destroys a person

well it is him that should have Jealousy because the lord is my treasure not like you people your treasure is in earth and jars like you praise a man like he is God he is a man and a wicked one who uses the bible to make him self rich and captial of you? he makes his world rich and is making you more and more poor more than the man that does not know the lord robbing you of the true treasures of the kingdom

you praise the man not the maker this is truely an idol made flesh? you will burn and no person who is idol worshipers will be in the kingdom

Psalm 150

Psalm 150
1 Praise the LORD.[a]
   Praise God in his sanctuary;
   praise him in his mighty heavens.
2 Praise him for his acts of power;
   praise him for his surpassing greatness.
3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
   praise him with the harp and lyre,
4 praise him with timbrel and dancing,
   praise him with the strings and pipe,
5 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
   praise him with resounding cymbals.

6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.

Praise the LORD.

Footnote

a.Psalm 150:1 Hebrew Hallelu Yah; also in verse 6

Matthew 23:9 >>

New International Version (©1984)
And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
New Living Translation (©2007)
And don't address anyone here on earth as 'Father,' for only God in heaven is your spiritual Father.

English Standard Version (©2001)
And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

International Standard Version (©2008)
And don't call anyone on earth 'Father,' because you have only one Father, the one in heaven.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
And you should not call yourselves “Father”, in the earth, for one is your Father who is in Heaven.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
And don't call anyone on earth your father, because you have only one Father, and he is in heaven.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, who is in heaven.

American King James Version
And call no man your father on the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

American Standard Version
And call no man your father on the earth: for one is your Father, even he who is in heaven.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And call none your father upon earth; for one is your father, who is in heaven.

Darby Bible Translation
And call not any one your father upon the earth; for one is your Father, he who is in the heavens.

English Revised Version
And call no man your father on the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by crossman9(m): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
mabell

are you pro christ embassy

or against them
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by Albert708(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
Happy brith day wishing you long life and prosperity.
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by crossman9(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2011
why would you wish a long life to people who twist the truth to make you a slave they should change and repent the lord sees all things don't think he is blind

Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by Albert708(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
@crossman9 even if you her against pastor christ, it have nothing to do with me wishing him happy brith day, pleace mind your own buisness
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by crossman9(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by crossman9(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
my business is the lords work and if it offends you this is sad but the truth must be told i am a watch man shouting at all the people in Christ embassy telling them there being told lies and are in darkness i quote the bible and express my own thoughts but the lord is the old fire escape from hell Christ embassy is one of the roads to it repent and search for truth read the bible know the lord and his will birthdays are pagan and there only in the bible in 2 places and all the people who kept them where evil so wake up celebrate Jesus not some man with a bad jerry curl and a white suite

just because the jerry curl king says some truth does not make him right he is twists the rest of the bible

Philippians 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

1 John 2:19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

1 John 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by crossman9(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
Proverbs 20:27 The lamp of the Lord searches the spirit of a man ; it searches out his inmost being.

Exodus 25:4 Moses then wrote down everything the Lord had said. He got up early the next
morning and built an altar at the foot of the mountain and set up twelve stone pillars representing the twelve tribes of Israel.

Isaiah 33:24 No one living in Zion will say, "I am ill"; and the sins of those who dwell there will be forgiven.

Isaiah 35:10 and the ransomed of the Lord will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

Isaiah 49:14 But Zion said, "The Lord has forsaken me, the Lord has forgotten me."

Isaiah 51:3 The Lord will surely comfort Zion and will look with compassion on all her ruins; he will make her deserts like Eden, her wastelands like the garden of the Lord. Joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and the sound of singing.

Isaiah 51:16 I have put my words in your mouth and covered you with the shadow of my hand- I who set the heavens in place, who laid the foundations of the earth, and who say to Zion, 'You are my people.' "

Isaiah 52:1 Awake, awake, O Zion, clothe yourself with strength. Put on your garments of splendor, O Jerusalem, the holy city. The uncircumcised and defiled will not enter you again.
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by Azibalua(f): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2011

i have a full time job dealing working against false teachers like mr demigod

Who sent you?

1 Like

Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by crossman9(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2011
Who sent me the word commands me to speak the truth in a dark world of deception exposing false teachers that is who sent me?
I am called of the lord himself the trouble Christ embassy caused me, was there worst mistake ever when they took it upon them self’s to attack the lords anointed meaning Israelite’s and wage war against them, the lords children? There ministry did me great evil so time for the chickens to roost on the hen house, I shout out the too the dawn of truth to all the lost souls there wake up read the word of the living God?
Romans 10
Romans 10
1 Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. 2 For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. 3 Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. 4 Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.
5 Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.”[a] 6 But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’”[b] (that is, to bring Christ down) 7 “or ‘Who will descend into the deep?’”[c] (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,”[d] that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: 9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[e] 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”[f]
14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”[g]
16 But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?”[h] 17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. 18 But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did:
“Their voice has gone out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.”[i]
19 Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says,
“I will make you envious by those who are not a nation;
I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding.”[j]
20 And Isaiah boldly says,
“I was found by those who did not seek me;
I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me.”[k]
21 But concerning Israel he says,
“All day long I have held out my hands
to a disobedient and obstinate people.”[l]
Footnotes:
a. Romans 10:5 Lev. 18:5
b. Romans 10:6 Deut. 30:12
c. Romans 10:7 Deut. 30:13
d. Romans 10:8 Deut. 30:14
e. Romans 10:11 Isaiah 28:16 (see Septuagint)
f. Romans 10:13 Joel 2:32
g. Romans 10:15 Isaiah 52:7
h. Romans 10:16 Isaiah 53:1
i. Romans 10:18 Psalm 19:4
j. Romans 10:19 Deut. 32:21
k. Romans 10:20 Isaiah 65:1
l. Romans 10:21 Isaiah 65:2

2 Timothy 4
2 Timothy 4
1 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.
6 For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time for my departure is near. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by Joagbaje(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2011
What's the purpose of the poster you posted?
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by EarsWide(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2011
@Jo 'I can raise the dead' Agbaje,
If you can raise the dead, why do you have your head so far up Oyak's a.s? LOL
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by Joagbaje(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2011
You'll wear out.
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by manmustwac(m): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2011
Joagbaje:

You'll wear out.
how much did you and your church congregation donate towards pastor Chris's birrhday?
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by crossman9(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2012
“We are in the year of the word of God”
Weird I thought we were the “WORD OF GOD” as Pastor Chris said he is the “WORD OF GOD” and we are the “WORD OF GOD” you are the “WORD OF GOD” God gives you his “Word”, to make you his “Word”, because “Jesus is heaven” he is “no longer the word of God” we are “THE WORD OF GOD” so how can we be the “WORD OF GOD” Explain to me please this is the teaching
“Entrance of the thy word”
Look it up?
The picture are designed for the purpose of education to open the eyes the church it is wrong to call a man “Father” leaders in church

Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by Schonebaby: 2:09am On Aug 19, 2013
Pleaaaaaaase, stop this!!!!! Are we not all Christians? are we not supposed to be one? As long as the gospel is being preached! What does it matter. Please let the body of Christ be one and stop all these bickering in the church biko....
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by crossman9(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpZgzAddLUw

CHRIST EMBASSY IS A MONEY CULT
Re: The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday by mikeolanp: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
PASTOR CHRIS IS HAPPILY MARRIED TO PST ANITA, AND WERE BLESSED WITH TWO BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS.

(1) (Reply)

Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.