Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos (131549 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by executinal(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2011
db10dtruth:

My guy go wit him size as bes tman grin grin grin grin, Congrat!!!!!!!!
no be small thing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by TenKobo1: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
they say that the true size of the man is in his pants but for me, the true size of a man is in his heart. Congratulations to the pint size giant, happy married life.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Amtired: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
in the days of our fore fathers, who are you to say you want to marry for love?
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by blog4all(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
Congrats,hapi married life.

Blog4all-com..com
Latest headline news @ your finger tips
Follow us @
www.facebook.com/blog4all
www.twitter.com/blog4forall
blog4all@yahoo.com

Are you a writer, Journalist, newspaper firm etc and you want your write-ups to be published online for free? Then, send your write-ups to blog4all@yahoo.com and will be published online free @ blog4ll-com..com.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by hazureal(f): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
Happy married life.
But Aki, did u have to wear dat glove? Lol
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by olaezebala: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2011
correct man. him look for wife way tall so that him pikin go be average height. So when him pikin don be like 6 years onward, the pikin for don tall pass daddy.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Pukkah: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
PurestBoy:

That Nneoma girl is a gold digger raise to power million

What's your evidence? How are you sure of this?
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by speak2me: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
omo meeenn, that bride needs sum serious makeover , why she gat to always remind us that she's igbo, aawwwful make up always
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by eros(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
Nice!!! Happy Married life.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by sandysprax(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
Amtired:

in the days of our fore fathers, who are you to say you want to marry for love?

Am telling u my bro.Who are u to reject a man ur father brings to u to marry as a girl then.He will just disown u.Beats my imagination how they're marriages are lasting longer than present generation's marriages .Girls nowadays will say "i dont love him" tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2011
I thank God for your life AKI
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Chubhie: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
All the very best to Aki and nneoma. May their first child be a masculine child.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
I may be wrong, but am kind of feeling sorry for Aki. well, i hope he enjoy his marriage.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by okosodo: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2011
Chino_anyi:

who says money cant buy love
Money can and will at any time
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Faun(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
Testing
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by sexsinners(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
she looks very ugly.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2011
sexsinners:

she looks very ugly.
Please dont insult Aki.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by speak2me: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
wwaaaaatttttttt
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Joey82(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
I hope Aki didnt have to use a ladder to climb up to Nneoma when the minister asked him to kiss the bride wink
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by sexsinners(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
3kay945:

Please dont insult Aki.

i won't lie and say she is beautiful aki is really ugly.

it's obvious they both married for personality
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by NjaPrince(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2011
Happy married life to Aki.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Mayflowa(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
@sexsinner, dey there. She go soon born for your eye while you are still single. Keep selecting from the bunch. E go over u soon, Mscheeeww
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by vislabraye(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2011
We've got to wish them well. We dont know the challenges he might have been going through because of his stature. That was how he was created and no one can be blamed for that, Funny enough, its the same height that made him popular,
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Babasessy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2011
Where are other Nollywood celebrities in attendance now? Na ojoro them do Aki o, wedding na wedding now
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by atasteve: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2011
Happy married life
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by donclemo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
Money good oh !!!! You may now Kiss the Bride the girl kneel down or them bring ladder for Aki
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by ugotuf(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2011
cute couple
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by ipio(f): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
Congrats Aki and Nneoma
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2011

Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2011

http://www.bellanaija.com/2011/12/09/bn-exclusive-snapshots-from-nollywood-star-chinedu-%E2%80%9Caki%E2%80%9D-ikedieze-nneoma-nwaijahs-white-wedding/
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Lasinoh: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
Nice!
Many congrats to the lovely couple.
There is hope for many AKI's and NJO-OMAS of NL. . . .The lord will do it. . . SURELY-SURELY!!!!. . . .  cheesy
The lord has done it before on NL and many other Nigerian messageboards and websites. He will SURELY do it again.
Only an 'Mgbeke' will wear 'BRAIDS' to a white wedding! grin
Whick kain 'o zi gi za ga' abi na 'zi ga o zi' - 'Mary Amaka of Jerusalem' wedding gown be dat ooooh? Chinekeee! shocked
Most-def made in ABA!
Mu he he he he he he

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter / Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.