Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos (131551 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by nwanioma(f): 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2011
Her make up is crap menh!!!
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2011
nwani oma:

Her make up is crap menh!!!

I totally agree. I don't know who her make up artist was, the person did not do a good job at all. Even at her traditional wedding, her make up was awful.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by ibrobell(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
wishing them a blissful married life
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Lovine: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2011
Chinedu, Is this your final answer?
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by humblebee: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2011
HML bro, pawpaw ur turn and who will best you ooo
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by kbsheshe(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2011
Wishing them happy married life!
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by felifeli: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2011
I have never laughed so much in weeks grin
Poster I am sure you are posting us stills from another Nollywood comedy grin grin grin
I go quench o !
All those bobos in black grin grin They look like goons from one kind Igbo gangster film grin grin
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Xionez(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2011
Congrats Aki and Nneoma, wishing you guys a blissful and fulfilling marriage.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by DrKnow1(m): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2011
Whats all these negative comments about? That shows that many Nigierians are so snobish and so full of prejudice against their fellow human beings. Aki is a normal gentleman who marries the love of his life. Afterall e are not of the same size and shapes. I wish the new couple the best of luck.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by naijatjboy(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2011
na sooo we see deir wedding oooooooooooooo
but d tin be say d girl too wowo
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2011
Congrats Chinedu. May both you and wifey enjoy a fruitful wedding. grin

Not loving the stu.pid white gloves though.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by MissyB3(f): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2011
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by semid4lyfe(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2011
The power of money in action grin grin

Still, wishing them a happy married life. . . .
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2011
Happy married life to d both of dem i hope dey don't divorce after 6 or 12 month
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by niyimat(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
He is ugly?, she is ugly?. Truly you are damn too uglier than them. Why will people become so unapprecaitive of a bold step so as to condemns it. Aki I salute your courage a peaceful married life
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2011
Goo[b]D[/b] Pics. . .not too Pretty Wife  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Seun(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2011
@MissyB: He's a rich and famous movie star.  Of course there's someone willing to marry him.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Outstrip(f): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2011
I wish them well
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
It is not money - it is ambition and vertically-challenged people are very ambitious grin
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by freshera: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
Do (some) Nigerians have low intelligence? NO

Then why would anyone condemn this marriage?

yes she married him for money just like any normal wife

he is very short? so what? so far he is a man not a boy.

if you were him, what would you have done?

they say they believe in an unseen God yet insult a short man? is that intelligent?

DID HE DESIGN HIMSELF?

EVEN IF his parents were cursed, IS THAT HIS FAULT?

any normal person will educate themselves on growth hormone deficiency but no, they are jealous he can get a wife after they have used him to thank God for their own tall stature.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Pukkah: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^Don't mind them. It's only shallow and unthinking people that deride or denigrate others because of their looks or physical characteristics over which they have no control. Yet, many of those deriding others claim to be religious and believe in God.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 12:29am On Dec 11, 2011
They both look together!!!
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Ivynwa(f): 2:28am On Dec 11, 2011
Happy for the married couple and saying kudos to our naija for being an enabling ground on which a
physically challenged person was not pulled down by taunts and mockery but instead rose to fame.
It delights my heart that the young man had celebrities, family, friends, admirers and fans flocking around
him on his wedding day. He reminds me of Steve Jobs who was not stopped or discouraged by the many
challenges he met in life.

Lovine:

Chinedu, Is this your final answer?

Why you sef come dey sound like say Chinedu broke your heart and disappointed you? E wan marry you before? Kpele-o-o, no vex too much you hear. Sorry Sweet.  grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by NEGOZI: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2011
ONCE AGAIN KUDOS TO NNEOMA AND CHINEDU. WHO SAYS GOD DOES NOT HEAR OUR PRAYERS? IF COBHAMS ASUQUO CAN GET MARRIED AND HAVE A CHILD WHILE CANT CHINEDU HAVE? MAY THE GOOD LORD PROTECT AND BLESS YOUR FAMILY WITH BABY DUST. AMEN.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Msrikky(f): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2011
Woops,I'm so happy 4 chinedu ikedieze,but criously wu did nneoma's make up,d person is a devil+she luks lyk a monster b4,makeuo artist con add stupid makeup join, anywyz all da bst, make d best out of it,
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Ramram: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2011
Congrats Chinedu. Wish you guys a life of Marital Bliss.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nattyacid: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2011
When is Osita getting married? Huge Congrats to Chinedu.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Umarjob: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2011
Really happy for them. Congratulations
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nicaty: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
the upper of the wedding is beautiful. Congrats
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by isalegan2: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2011
freshera:

Do (some) Nigerians have low intelligence? NO

Then why would anyone condemn this marriage?

yes she married him for money just like any normal wife

he is very short? so what? so far he is a man not a boy.

if you were him, what would you have done?

they say they believe in an unseen God yet insult a short man? is that intelligent?

DID HE DESIGN HIMSELF?

EVEN IF his parents were cursed, IS THAT HIS FAULT?

any normal person will educate themselves on growth hormone deficiency but no, they are jealous he can get a wife after they have used him to thank God for their own tall stature.

Thank you!  cool

I don't know much about them, but the people saying it's all about the money - I wish they'll post what (verifiable facts) they know about that.

Congratulations to the newlyweds.
Re: Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2011
Congrat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter / Who Are The Top Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.