Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! (7034 Views)

Was Jesus Only Sent To The Jews? / Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. / Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by plappville(f): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
bashy_demy:

Where is the Link he gave me? I think you are day dreaming sorry madam no offense

Its ok sir, was not dreaming u know!
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by buzugee(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
i see no one has answered this question sufficiently so i will. Ok from the start God made man from the earth. This man is an earthly man who is in tune with nature. further down the line this earthly man (black man) was given the lords statutes and commandments and with that he was given the fatness of the land, only on one condition, you have to obey the statutes and commandments, and if you dont, i will curse you. (deuteronomy 28 lists the curses)Of course, the black man is stiffed neck and stubborn, and despite all these good things that he was given, he still decided to start worshipping idol and being wicked and evil. what is the lord to do ? the lord works through humans. so he had the land mass (pangea) break up into continents (gen 10 vs 25) and drift into different climes. the initial man (israelite) (black man) on these parts that drifted off into harsher climes mutated into other nations such as the edomites (the esau and jacob birth is an allegory and the womb was pangea). he gave these nations the power and strength to be his 'beating stick' against the Israelites (the black man). these other nations multiplied in number and then took on the task of enslaving and pillaging and causing all kinds of pains and suffering to the 12 tribes of israel. the curse kicked in and the curse still takes place to this day and will be lifted when the messiah returns.

now that i have gotten the background story out of the way, the 12 tribes of israels birthright is to be the spiritual light to all the heathen nations that mutated from them. ok so the world is currently in darkness because the 12 tribes are in darkness. so the priority of Yahawashi whom you ignorantly call jesus, and the priority of any prophet is to the 12 tribes of israel. without the 12 tribes the world will be in spiritual darkness. so Jesus was sent to the 12 tribes of israel, whom in turn will be sent to all the heathen nations. its an order of priority.

and finally nigerians are part of the 12 tribes of israel as are all black nations, so yes he was sent to nigerians. keep in mind the jews (judah) is only 1 tribe. there are 11 more tribes. the tribe of judah was taken on ships and enslaved in the americas and the carribean. they got the worst punishment out of all of us because they were the leading tribe. this is the tribe out of which Yahawashi came out off. to whom much is given, much is expected. and to whom much is expected, much punishment is recieved if they fail. the rest of us 11 tribes are in africa serving out our 'curse' you can see that with all the pain suffering colonialism famine hunger diseases poverty and pestilence that seems to overtake africa everytime you blink. we are constantly getting pillaged and looted (imf and world bank and colonialism and unfair trade) etc etc. we will always depend on our oppressors (part of the curse). without whites we cant even refine oil etc etc etc. we have been made deaf dumb and blind of knowledge of who we really are (this is part of the curse). we think we are black, or african (a name culled from an italian scipio africanus). we dont know we are the hebrew israelites. all our treasures and books (timbucktu library) has been looted (part of the curse), all our treasures, gold and silver will be looted and taken to foreign lands (part of the curse). we will be looked down upon by all the nations and called all kinds of dereogatory names (n-i-g-g-e-r-s etc etc ) part of the curse
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by bashydemy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
@plappville i read and there is no one claim responsibility for the bomb or are you saying its the same muslim that attack there place of worship? if yes then why dint you believe Christians can also attack the church instead of blaming everything on Muslims
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by bashydemy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2011
buzugee:

i see no one has answered this question sufficiently so i will. Ok from the start God made man from the earth. This man is an earthly man who is in tune with nature. further down the line this earthly man (black man) was given the lords statutes and commandments and with that he was given the fatness of the land, only on one condition, you have to obey the statutes and commandments, and if you dont, i will curse you. (deuteronomy 28 lists the curses)Of course, the black man is stiffed neck and stubborn, and despite all these good things that he was given, he still decided to start worshipping idol and being wicked and evil. what is the lord to do ? the lord works through humans. so he had the land mass (pangea) break up into continents (gen 10 vs 25) and drift into different climes. the initial man (israelite) (black man) on these parts that drifted off into harsher climes mutated into other nations such as the edomites (the esau and jacob birth is an allegory and the womb was pangea). he gave these nations the power and strength to be his 'beating stick' against the Israelites (the black man). these other nations multiplied in number and then took on the task of enslaving and pillaging and causing all kinds of pains and suffering to the 12 tribes of israel. the curse kicked in and the curse still takes place to this day and will be lifted when the messiah returns.

now that i have gotten the background story out of the way, the 12 tribes of israels birthright is to be the spiritual light to all the heathen nations that mutated from them. ok so the world is currently in darkness because the 12 tribes are in darkness. so the priority of Yahawashi whom you ignorantly call jesus, and the priority of any prophet is to the 12 tribes of israel. without the 12 tribes the world will be in spiritual darkness. so Jesus was sent to the 12 tribes of israel, whom in turn will be sent to all the heathen nations. its an order of priority.

and finally nigerians are part of the 12 tribes of israel as are all black nations, so yes he was sent to nigerians. keep in mind the jews (judah) is only 1 tribe. there are 11 more tribes. the tribe of judah was taken on ships and enslaved in the americas and the carribean. they got the worst punishment out of all of us because they were the leading tribe. this is the tribe out of which Yahawashi came out off. to whom much is given, much is expected. and to whom much is expected, much punishment is recieved if they fail. the rest of us 11 tribes are in africa serving out our 'curse' you can see that with all the pain suffering colonialism famine hunger diseases poverty and pestilence that seems to overtake africa everytime you blink. we are constantly getting pillaged and looted (imf and world bank and colonialism and unfair trade) etc etc. we will always depend on our oppressors (part of the curse). without whites we cant even refine oil etc etc etc. we have been made deaf dumb and blind of knowledge of who we really are (this is part of the curse). we think we are black, or african (a name culled from an italian scipio africanus). we dont know we are the hebrew israelites. all our treasures and books (timbucktu library) has been looted (part of the curse)
Matthew 19:20-28:

20The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

27Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

28[b]And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.[/b]

SO now tell me is Nigeria part of the 12 tribes of Israel?
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by buzugee(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
bashy_demy:

Matthew 19:20-28:

20The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

27Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

28[b]And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.[/b]

SO now tell me is Nigeria part of the 12 tribes of Israel?

yes the 12 tribes will be judged first. scripture says so. then when the 12 tribes are judged others will be judged. then in the new world, when all evil has been destroyed after the 7 years of war, the 12 tribes will as planned be the spiritual light of all the other nations. and evil will be conquered for 1000 years. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE 12 TRIBES TO BE SAVED SO THAT IN THE NEXT WORLD TO COME THEY WILL ASCEND THE THRONE AS THE SPIRITUAL GUIDE OF THE WORLD. they are top priority
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by buzugee(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
so basically what the world is waiting for now is 12,000 men each from the 12 tribes to be very pious. this will be the 144,000 men who will be in the army with Yahawahshi who will subdue the wicked in the world and conquer the evil empires like america. they shall acquire immortality before the battle (scripture says their body will be transformed). then they will trample america and all evil empires and people on earth then they will loot these places and return all the stolen treasures to israel (so called africans)
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by bashydemy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by goggs(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
LagosShia:

hey my dear friend "frosbel",Muhammad (saw) was sent as a mercy to mankind.that is what the Quran informs us.we love you and islam was sent so that sinners like you can be led out of darkness into light.dont let the satan in christianity trap you.he has invented christianity using Jesus' title and name to deceive the multitudes.that is exctly why Jesus said he will deny those who claim to have believed in him and called him "lord".so please save yourself from christianity.dont be blinded by hate.we love you christians.it only takes one sentence to become a muslim and attain salvation unlike in christianity where your god had to kill his "only begotten son".please my friend wake up,we love you!!!

Obvoiusly LagoShia you dont read the Quran often enough. If you did you would have known that Muhammed (saw) was never sent as a mercy to Mankind. Seriously, Jesus preached mercy to mankind (Luke 6:36, Mat 5:7, James 2: 12-13) not Muhammed (saw) who was more concerned with Muslims. Also, Muhammed never lead sinners (and unbelievers) out of darkness; He had them killed.;

(i) Qur'an 9:005: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (What kind of mercy is THAT? CONVERT OR DIE? IF GOD IS MERCIFUL, I SHOULD NOT BE KILLED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!

(ii) 6:12 He [Allah] has inscribed [prescribed] for himself (the rule of) mercy. 6:35 ,  If it were Allah's will, He could gather them together unto true guidance. ,  If it is Allah's will that some perish, if it is his will that some are not guided as 6:35 clearly says, how can aya 12 of the same sura be true, that He has prescribed mercy for Himself? Is it merciful to lead astray as it is said in

14:4
Allah leads astray whom he pleases,
and he guides whom He pleases, ,

(iii) ,  raised a barrier in front of them and a barrier behind them, and have covered them over so that they are not able to see [the truth]. Whether you warn them or do not warn them, it is all the same; they will not believe. (36:9-10) Why would God prevent some from seeing the truth if he is merciful

so please save yourself from christianity.dont be blinded by hate.we love you christians.it only takes one sentence to become a muslim and attain salvation unlike in christianity where your god had to kill his "only begotten son"

I doubt you love Christians. You have insulted some here. if you love Christians as you claim, all these name calling would not be here, you would try to project Islam first and why it is the true path and not insult Christianity but I doubt if the Koran will allow that. I have never come across a verse that says love Christians! Even with the 25-12-2011 bomb blast, did you commensurate? No but making insinuations, rubbing salt to the wound.

The Koran is clear about what Muslims should do to Christians or how to treat them so how can you truely, honestly say you love Christians;

(i) Sura 9:29: “Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not Islam as the religion of truth among the people of the Scripture, until they pay the Jizyah [religious tax] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”

(ii)Sura 5:51 says: “You who believe, do not take the Jews and Christians as allies: they are allies only to each other. Anyone who takes them as an ally becomes one of them – God does not guide such wrongdoers.”

(iii) 9:123: “O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allâh is with those who are the pious.”

(iv) Qur'an (5:80)  - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."  Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

(v) Qur'an (3:28)  - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them, "

(vi) Sura 3:118)  - "O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their bosoms conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand.

(vii) Sura 9.30 And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

(viii) Sura 3:56: “As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."

(ix) Sura 5:14: “And from those who call themselves Christians, We took their covenant, but they have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. So We planted amongst them enmity and hatred till the Day of Resurrection, and Allâh will inform them of what they used to do.”

(x) Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

and from the Hadith there are so many, but the Koran is my main source for now. So LagoShia, you cannot truly say you love Christians going by your efforts at discrediting the Bible and Jesus as well as what the Koran says. If you truly wanted converts, you should show respect for my feelings as a Christian and maturely tell me where you think I am wrong in my beliefs. We Christians don't get offended like you guys when it comes to discussing religion. Even if I don't agree. I will leave you with a healthy respect for Islam and for you, LagoShia. Thats is how it is done. As you can see, the Quran gives us no room to even talk. It says you should be wary of me, in fact, fight me till I pay Jizya. That how Islam came to west Africa, through force of the sword.

On the other hand, Jesus himself said;

(i) Matt 5:44 But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!

(ii) Mark 12: 31 - 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

(iii) 1 John 4:20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by goggs(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2011
bashy_demy:

@plappville i read and there is no one claim responsibility for the bomb or are you saying its the same muslim that attack there place of worship? if yes then why dint you believe Christians can also attack the church instead of blaming everything on Muslims

Are you in this country?
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/dec/28/national-28-12-2011-008.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/201112270849.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/8977493/Boko-Haram-claims-responsibility-for-Nigeria-attacks.html
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/insidestory/2011/12/201112278118907580.html
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2103163,00.html?xid=gonewsedit
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by bashydemy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^^ when are you going to get sense? I have read all you wrote and they said Boko haram claimed where is the video take they use to claim it, did they just send letter or what to claim it,

By the grace of God, we are responsible for all the attacks today (Sunday)" he said. "What we did was a reminder to all those that forgot the atrocities committed against our Muslim brothers during the Eid-el Fitr celebrations in Jos. Many Muslims were killed but the Federal Government and the international community maintained sealed lips," he said.

did you read that part? did any of you fools condemn the act then? and beside most of the people who died like the Asst commisioner of Police and of the Mopol are Muslims so this should you idiots full ideal the the attack of BH is not only on xtians but the attack anybody either Mulims,Xtians,Judaism, Paganism etc
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by bashydemy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
Meanwhile i think they arrest a spokes person and a Senator then in connection with BH why did they release the Senator and send the Spokesperson to 3yrs Jail? why not tutored him and make him confess where about of the rest member? and also why did they release the Senator i think this should give us a clear ideal that some top men are behind this act
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
brother Bashy,there is no need to stress yourself over the nonsense of these ridiculous cockroaches.can you imagine someone is having wet dreams that nigerians who are not homogenous descended from Judah. grin grin grin grin

ask him the name of his great gradfather and he would not be able to tell you.here is here polutting the forum that nigerians descended from Judah.they are frustrated that Jesus did not actually come to them because mark chapter 16 verses 9-20 are forgeries.so they now invent a way to identify themselves as jews.well that is for nigerians.so what happens to the chinese and arab christians? was Jesus sent to them too? cheesy cheesy cheesy

when these cockroaches start flying and causing congestion in the thread just copy and paste the answers to their west dreams and lies that have being repeatedly given to them.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by buzugee(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
LagosShia:

brother Bashy,there is no need to stress yourself over the nonsense of these ridiculous cockroaches.can you imagine someone is having wet dreams that nigerians who are not homogenous descended from Judah. grin grin grin grin

ask him the name of his great gradfather and he would not be able to tell you.here is here polutting the forum that nigerians descended from Judah.they are frustrated that Jesus did not actually come to them because mark chapter 16 verses 9-20 are forgeries.so they now invent a way to identify themselves as jews.well that is for nigerians.so what happens to the chinese and arab christians? was Jesus sent to them too?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

when these cockroaches start flying and causing congestion in the thread just copy and paste the answers to their west dreams and lies that have being repeatedly given to them.

do you use glasses ? do you have comprehension issues ? i never said nigerians are from the tribe of judah. the chinese and arab christians ? God does not deal with religion. he deals with those who follows his laws statutes and commandments
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
buzugee:

do you use glasses ? do you have comprehension issues ? i never said nigerians are from the tribe of judah. the chinese and arab christians ? God does not deal with religion. he deals with those who follows his laws statutes and commandments

you that have microscopic eyes should tell us if your "lord and saviour" was sent to chinese and arab christians? if you like,claim that Nigerians are jews or israelites.but was Jesus sent to other than the jews? do you samaritans are decendants of Jacob (Israel) too? but Jesus did not see it fit to convert them or make them his followers because they are not the "lost sheep of Israel".Jesus ensures that no gentile (non-jew) was preached to as evident in the verses presented in the OP.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by bashydemy(m): 5:30am On Dec 28, 2011
Thanks jare brother Lagoshia how was your night?
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by italo: 6:20am On Dec 28, 2011
Matthew 28: 19: Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by bashydemy(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2011
^^^ and even if that verse is true, The disciples never succeeded did they? they never even brought xtianity. It was Paul that later did and he hate Jesus with passion
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Joagbaje(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2011
Lagosshia

Jesus only used Jerusalem as base. Salvation started with the Jews but it didn't end with them. Listen to Jesus in his own words.

John 10:16
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Acts 1:8
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

He himself ministered to the Samaritans. Peter brought salvation to Cornelius household ,thru were Gentiles. Apostle paul was specially commissioned to come to us non Jews.

Romans 11:13-14
For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by bashydemy(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2011
Joagbaje:

Lagosshia

Jesus only used Jerusalem as base. Salvation started with the Jews but it didn't end with them. Listen to Jesus in his own words.

John 10:16
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

He himself ministered to the Samaritans. Peter brought salvation to Cornelius household ,thru were Gentiles. Apostle paul was specially commissioned to come to us non Jews.

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Then Jesus of the bible most be living in denial then. This verses below says otherwise

Matthew 15:22-24:

22And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Joagbaje(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2011
Jesus primarily came for the Jews. To restor them. The message has to get to the Jews first.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek

Jerusalem is headquarter and base for salvation.  So Jesus focused on the Jews first, But after his death he reconciled other nations to salvation.

Galatians 3:28
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by bashydemy(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2011
^^^ and since the jew did not accept him then its a failed mission,

Joagbaje:

Jesus primarily came for the Jews. To restor them. The message has to get to the Jews first.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; [b]to the Jew first[/b], and also to the Greek

Jerusalem is headquarter and base for salvation.  So Jesus focused on the Jews first, But after his death he reconciled other nations to salvation.

Galatians 3:28
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

So how is it possible to believe in the jew first and those jews did no believe in Jesus. So if you want to have Salvation and believe in the jew first and the jew did not believe in someone that brought the salvation. Isn't that a waste of missionary?
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Joagbaje(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2011
It's for a witness against them. To let it be on record that they had a dedicated opportunity from God which they turned down. So that God can be just when judgment comes.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by italo: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2011
Who is that person that said "the jews did not believe"? The twelve apostles, Paul, the Marys, etc (to name just the prominent ones. . . Where they Nigerians?
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Joagbaje(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2011
Some Jews definitely believed . But when we say "the Jews" didn't believe or "the Jews" rejected christ ,it has to do with the nation and not individuals. The salvation of isarael has to be a national thing. When that time comes, they will embrace Jesus as a nation and not as individuals.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by goggs(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2011
LagosShia:

brother Bashy,there is no need to stress yourself over the nonsense of these[b] ridiculous cockroaches[/b].can you imagine someone is having wet dreams that nigerians who are not homogenous descended from Judah. grin grin grin grin

ask him the name of his great gradfather and he would not be able to tell you.here is here polutting the forum that nigerians descended from Judah.they are frustrated that Jesus did not actually come to them because mark chapter 16 verses 9-20 are forgeries.so they now invent a way to identify themselves as jews.well that is for nigerians.so what happens to the chinese and arab christians? was Jesus sent to them too? cheesy cheesy cheesy

w[b]hen these cockroaches start flying and causing congestion[/b] in the thread just copy and paste the answers to their west dreams and lies that have being repeatedly given to them.

Again insults from a man (boy?) who claims to love Christians and want to lead them to the light! grin As I proved from the Quran, you are not capable of loving cheesy

copy and paste the answers

Are they not true? Tell me the quaotations from the Quran are wrong! cheesy

bashy_demy:

^^^ when are you going to get sense? I have read all you wrote and they said Boko haram claimed where is the video take they use to claim it, did they just send letter or what to claim it,

By the grace of God, we are responsible for all the attacks today (Sunday)" he said. "What we did was a reminder to all those that forgot the atrocities committed against our Muslim brothers during the Eid-el Fitr celebrations in Jos. Many Muslims were killed but the Federal Government and the international community maintained sealed lips," he said.

did you read that part? did any of you fools condemn the act then? and beside most of the people who died like the Asst commisioner of Police and of the Mopol are Muslims so this should you idiots full ideal the the attack of BH is not only on xtians but the attack anybody either Mulims,Xtians,Judaism, Paganism etc

Who placed a Bomb at a Shopping center in Jos on Christmas eve 2010? Was that before or after Sallah? Let me remind you, a bomb was placed in a shopping center on Christmas eve that killed many. The local boys retaliated on Sallah day. Lets concede it was a local Jos problem now exported! Infact who started the terror campaign? Muslims! Go to the history of the Jos crisis in 2006. They said a woman crossed in front of a mosque and boom, Churches women and children went up in flames. Unfortunately for you, jos boys are getting fed up and retaliating (which is totally unChristian but you will not agree to that, on your own part you will say Christians did it and Boko Haram actions are unislamic! What irony!)

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/front-page-articles/2874-xmas-eve-tragedy-bomb-blasts-in-jos-many-killed.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/201012250002.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/201101010009.html
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by goggs(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2011
bashy_demy:

Then Jesus of the bible most be living in denial then. This verses below says otherwise

Matthew 15:22-24:

22And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

What I also notice with you is that your allegations and questions that have been answered , you repeat them again and again. Check other threads by you, these have been answered. I would recommend to others that when these questions come up, kindly provide a link to the answers. I suspect that these guys are being mischievous.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2011
Joagbaje:

Lagosshia

[b]John 10:16

the above in John has nothing to with whom Jesus was sent to.

[b]Paul never met Jesus himself and was never a christian when Jesus had his 12 disciples.Paul was even persecuting them.
the above verses in Romans and Acts can best be viewed as attempt of dishonesty.

i am talking here of what Jesus himself said on the issue.not what Paul said.the verses in Acts and Romans are written by Paul,and not Jesus.what Jesus said i presented those verses.

it is little wonder there is contradiction on this issue.the verses attributed to Jesus all of them claim he was only sent to jews.then we have the words of Paul trying to put "before" and "after".Jesus said "only".what does "only" means?we also have forgeries in Mark 16 verses 9=20 which christian bible relegate to a footnote because they do not have evidence that those verses are authentic.so with Paul making statements contradicting Jesus,and Jesus saying he was sent only to Jews,it is very sufficient and clear to believe that the christian bible scholars who relegated verses 9-20 in mark 16 are right.those could have been later fabrications by the church to have justification to be christians since they were not jews.

so please sir,do not play this trick where you would quote another mPaul only claimed to have had a vision where Jesus asked him to become his follower.Paul himself is jew.an (Paul) and present them as if they are the words of Jesus himself.the uninformed would not know that Jesus did not actually say the words you are quoting from the books of Romans and Acts which are books authored by the fake prophet,Paul who never met Jesus during Jesus' presence on earth.[/b]
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2011
italo:

Matthew 28: 19: Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

the above only goes to show the forgery and fabrications and dishonesty that have wrecked havoc in the books of the new testament.

the book of Mark is the oldest and the primary source of the ministry and life of Jesus.both Matthew and the others sourced information from the book of Mark.

it is however mysterious that there are explicit verses in Matthew where Jesus said he was only for jews while the primary source which is Mark does not have those verses.what even further makes it very disturbing is the fact that there appears verses in mark 16 verses 9-20 which are of doubt and relegated by bible scholars to a footnote.it is evident enough that the verses that appeared in the book of Matthew where Jesus said he was sent only to jews could have been expunged from the book of Mark.then ridiculous enough we find in the last book of Matthew (28:19) a verse where it appears Jesus himself did not know the meaning of "only" and changed his mind sending his disciples to preach to the nations.there is plain hanky-panky here.it is actually on such tiny threads you lay your salvation.this is all taken into account that neither of the disciples mark or matthew wrote the gospels at least not completely.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2011
LagosShia:

the above only goes to show the forgery and fabrications and dishonesty that have wrecked havoc in the books of the new testament.

And yet Muhammad appears as a comforter in the New Testament, right.

And Mo referred you to the gospels , right ?

You do sound as daft as a brush , do you take the time to read back a lot of rubbish you type here, or are you on a copy and paste frenzy just like your Boko Haram brothers are on a killing Frenzy.

I am getting convinced that you must be a juvenile, you cannot debate properly or reason logically, time and time again you resort to swear words including calling women the b word.

You must have a serious problem , go and sort it out.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Joagbaje(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
LagosShia:

[b]the above in John has nothing to with whom Jesus was sent to.

I don't get you

it is little wonder there is contradiction on this issue.the verses attributed to Jesus all of them claim he was only sent to jews.then we have the words of Paul trying to put "before" and "after".Jesus said "only".what does "only" means?we also have forgeries in Mark 16 verses 9=20 which christian bible relegate to a footnote because they do not have evidence that those verses are authentic.so with Paul making statements contradicting Jesus,and Jesus saying he was sent only to Jews,it is very sufficient and clear to believe that the christian bible scholars who relegated verses 9-20 in mark 16 are right.those could have been later fabrications by the church to have justification to be christians since they were not jews.

There's no contradiction. The message is simple . Christ came as a Jew. And ministered to them and commanded his convert to take the message o the rest of us ,period

so please sir,do not play this trick where you would quote another mPaul only claimed to have had a vision where Jesus asked him to become his follower.Paul himself is jew.an (Paul) and present them as if they are the words of Jesus himself.the uninformed would not know that Jesus did not actually say the words you are quoting from the books of Romans and Acts which are books authored by the fake prophet,Paul who never met Jesus during Jesus' presence on earth.[/b]

Don't talk about what you don't know . I don't even seem to know your point any longer.

Paul didn't just claim revelation. His conversion is authentic and other apostles like Peter acknowledged his commission.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
Allah was sent to the Arabs! are you an Arad LagoShia?
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by bashydemy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2011
goggs:

Again insults from a man (boy?) who claims to love Christians and want to lead them to the light! grin As I proved from the Quran, you are not capable of loving cheesy

Are they not true? Tell me the quaotations from the Quran are wrong! cheesy

Who placed a Bomb at a Shopping center in Jos on Christmas eve 2010? Was that before or after Sallah? Let me remind you, a bomb was placed in a shopping center on Christmas eve that killed many. The local boys retaliated on Sallah day. Lets concede it was a local Jos problem now exported! Infact who started the terror campaign? Muslims! Go to the history of the Jos crisis in 2006. They said a woman crossed in front of a mosque and boom, Churches women and children went up in flames. Unfortunately for you, jos boys are getting fed up and retaliating (which is totally unChristian but you will not agree to that, on your own part you will say Christians did it and Boko Haram actions are unislamic! What irony!)

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/front-page-articles/2874-xmas-eve-tragedy-bomb-blasts-in-jos-many-killed.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/201012250002.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/201101010009.html

All this are gilberish were you there when the bomb was planted? can you tell me if those that plant the bomb there are boys or girls? are they old or young chaps you cannot proof that only listen to this stupid media that was own by Xtians in other to bring Islam down they have failed, Am glad the man that bomb onyakhilome Office was alive and prrof shows he was a Xtians this idiot would have blame it on Muslims

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Victorious Army Pastor Joseph Agboli And Wife Defraud Church Members / When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... / Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.