Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! (7035 Views)

Was Jesus Only Sent To The Jews? / Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. / Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
Joagbaje:

I don't get you

There's no contradiction. The message is simple . Christ came as a Jew. And ministered to them and commanded his convert to take the message o the rest of us ,period

Don't talk about what you don't know . I don't even seem to know your point any longer.

Paul didn't just claim revelation. His conversion is authentic and other apostles like Peter acknowledged his commission.
Oga,if we are to summarize the verses presented thus far in the thread,we have 4 types on this issue alone:

1.) Jesus: i am only sent to jews and not to gentiles.
2.)Jesus in the book of Mark 16:9-20 sent to the world.those verses are relegated to a footnote by bible scholars because they are not authentic and not found in the early manuscripts.in other words,verses 9-20 where Jesus ordered his disciples to preach to the world are forgeries.
3.) in the last book of Matthew (chapter 28) obviously copying from the book of Mark as i mentioned that the book of Mark is the most primary source of the "4 gospels" as agreed by christian bible scholars,repeats what we have in Mark 16:9-20.
4.) Paul who came years after Jesus and the account of his "conversion" where he claimed to have "met" Jesus in a "vision" has two contradictory reports in the new testament says everyone should be preached to.Peter may have accepted him as a christian convert.but whether or not Peter saw him as someone who truly met Jesus in a vision and receives inspiration is another discussion entirely.and mind you there were disagreements between Paul and Peter and also between Paul and other disciples.you should not expect that i do not have these detail information.and even if all the disciples held a different view from that issued by Jesus,whose would you take:the disciples' or Jesus'?
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
frosbel:

And yet Muhammad appears as a comforter in the New Testament, right.

And Mo referred you to the gospels , right ?

You do sound as daft as a brush , do you take the time to read back a lot of rubbish you type here, or are you on a copy and paste frenzy just like your Boko Haram brothers are on a killing Frenzy.

I am getting convinced that you must be a juvenile, you cannot debate properly or reason logically, time and time again you resort to swear words including calling women the b word.

You must have a serious problem , go and sort it out.

you are suffering from memory lose.your answer and blindness was treated below,so stop repeating yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.0.html#msg9264044
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Joagbaje(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
Lagoshia

Jesus in his preaching brought reconciliation for the Jews. But in his death brought reconciliation for the Gentiles. It's as simple as that. If you compare it with my previous posts you'll see a clearer picture of it.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
Joagbaje:

Lagoshia

Jesus in his preaching brought reconciliation for the Jews. But in his death brought reconciliation for the Gentiles. It's as simple as that. If you compare it with my previous posts you'll see a clearer picture of it.

that is your belief as a christian and you are entitled to your opinion.i wont change that.i will only try my best to make the truth clear for everyone to see.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by newmusic: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2011
illiterate op
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by goggs(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2011
bashy_demy:

All this are gilberish were you there when the bomb was planted? can you tell me if those that plant the bomb there are boys or girls? are they old or young chaps y[b]ou cannot proof that only listen to this silly media that was own by Xtians[/b] in other to bring Islam down they have failed, Am glad the man that bomb onyakhilome Office was alive and prrof shows he was a Xtians this would have blame it on Muslims

Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check the links I provided, One of them is from Thisday Newspapers, the reporter is Seriki Adinoyi - a Muslim

http://allafrica.com/stories/201012250002.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/201101010009.html

This other is Daily Trust Newspapers owned and operated by Muslims! You guys find it hard to admit facts that is why its so impossible to deal with some Muslims!

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7966:explosion-nation-a-timeline-from-oct-1st-2010&catid=41:news&Itemid=30

Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by goggs(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
The Muslims denial of the truth even when confronted with facts is mind boggling. This is for sure why the Muslim world is so backward. They cant question WHY? can't seek the truth, stifle dissent and free thinking, hardly learn from mistakes and even when confronted with facts will allude all sorts of gibberish to discredit facts!

I came across this somewhere on the net, it showed the difference in stark terms comparing the Jews and the Muslim world (both are somewhat related - descendants of Abraham, came about in similar times) -

The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000;

ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world's population.

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:

1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace:

1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1990 - Elias James Corey
1994 - Yaser Arafat:
1999 - Ahmed Zewai

Economics:

(zero)

Physics:

(zero)

Medicine:

1960 - Peter Brian Medawar (Arab Atheist that grew up in Britain, if he were in the Middle East, he would have been dead before long)
1998 - Ferid Mourad

A TOTAL OF 7 - SEVEN

The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000 Only FOURTEEN MILLION or about 0.02% of the world's population.

Literature:

1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World

Peace:

1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Physics:

1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
196 2 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - P eter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger

Economics:

1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel

Medicine:

1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herb ert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Edward B. Lewis

TOTAL: 129 ONE HUNDRED TWENTY NINE!

Muslims and anti-Semitic Islamic sympathizers would claim these statistics prove how discriminated against the Muslim community really is. Before you go and start hysterically ranting about how racist this list is, keep in mind it is only to show by comparison the emphasis placed on art, education, science, and the advancement of mankind by these two groups. It is not that Muslims are intellectually inferior, it is that Islam is only interested in Islam and anything that is not Islamic is not encouraged and in many instances, it is outright forbidden.

Muslims are quick to point out how advanced the Islamic culture was 1000 years ago and how European Christians (and Jews) were behind Muslims in technology. This is certainly not the case now. The Industrial Revolution practically bypassed the entire Muslim world as though they did not exist. If not for the discovery of oil by American and British scientists and the advanced technology to drill for oil from Western Cultures, Muslims would not be living the elegant lifestyle they live in Saudi Arabia, Qutar, Kuwait, and the other rich oil producing Muslim countries.

Muslim countries produce very little, if anything, in terms of high technology as compared to the Western World. The high standard of living they have is due to Western Culture and the oil rich land they have. The world runs on oil and they happen to control one of the many supplies, which they often hire Westerners to build, operate, and maintain. They produce no airplanes, automobiles, computers, medical, or scientific advancements. They produce little to nothing that advances civilization and mankind. They send their students around the world to Western Universities for higher education. They import most of their food. The only thing they produce in abundance is Islam. Without the "Infidels" providing all of the high technology they use in their everyday lives, they would live a pretty meager existence.

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims !

The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, nor blow themselves up in German restaurants.

There is NOT one single Jew that has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew that protests by killing people,

The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels.

Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems.

Muslims must ask 'what can they do for humankind' before they demand that humankind respects them!!

Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
what the above fool has just done unknowingly is to prove Christian backward and the belief in Jesus Christ as something very insignificant as well.

the jews regard Jesus as an imposter who was a fake prophet.they do no believe in him at all.while both muslims and christians do in their respective ways.

so really what is the point of the thread?is science the topic of this thread?

besides,a people like the jews who control the world through cartels and lobbies should definitely be ahead.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
goggs:

[size=11pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#990000]The Muslims denial of the truth even when confronted with facts is mind boggling. This is for sure why the Muslim world is so backward. They cant question WHY? can't seek the truth, stifle dissent and free thinking, hardly learn from mistakes and even when confronted with facts will allude all sorts of gibberish to discredit facts!

I came across this somewhere on the net, it showed the difference in stark terms comparing the Jews and the Muslim world (both are somewhat related - descendants of Abraham, came about in similar times) -

The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000;

ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world's population.

Literature:

1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace:

1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1990 - Elias James Corey
1994 - Yaser Arafat:
1999 - Ahmed Zewai
please next time get your facts straight before wasting people's time.christians just like your christianity are a waste of time.

Economics:
(zero)

Muhammad Yunus (Bengali: মুহাম্মদ ইউনুস, pronounced Muhammôd Iunus) (born 28 June 1940) is a Bangladeshi economist and founder of the Grameen Bank, an institution that provides microcredit (small loans to poor people possessing no collateral) to help its clients establish creditworthiness and financial self-sufficiency. In 2006 Yunus and Grameen received the Nobel Peace Prize.[1] Yunus himself has received several other national and international honors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus

Physics:

(zero)
Mohammad Abdus Salam, NI, SPk [2] (Urdu: محمد عبد السلام, pronounced English pronunciation: /əbd̪ʊs səlɑm/, (January 29, 1926– November 21, 1996)[3] was a Pakistani theoretical physicist and Nobel laureate in Physics for his work on the electroweak unification of the electromagnetic and weak forces. Salam, Sheldon Glashow and Steven Weinberg shared the 1979 Nobel prize for this discovery.[4] Salam holds the distinction of being the first Pakistani and the first Muslim Nobel Laureate to receive the prize in the sciences.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdus_Salam

furthermore,the contributions muslims and thanks to islam and its promotion of learning contributed to mankind is invaluable.that was at a time humanity in europe and elsewhere were going through their dark ages.Muslim preserved learning and wherever we are today is thanks to their efforts and contribution to mankind.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
[size=18pt]Muslim Nobel Prize Winners[/size]

Nobel Prizes are somehow among the very few annual events that I anxiously wait for. In days leading up the Nobel prizes I read about the nominations, and then follow diligently as the prizes are announced. In some ways it is a habit I picked up while in school, but in other ways, it has become a way for me to find some encouragement that despite all the problems that plague the world today (such as oppression, terrorism, extremism, war, etc), sincere efforts of a few are indeed leading to progress, growth and positive development. developments in humanity’s evolution. I find worldwide recognition of glorious advances made in physical, natural or social sciences as evidence that humanity is finding ways to improve itself and become a better collective self.

My thesis advisor for the Ph.D. was a Nobel laureate (Mario Molina, 1995), and if I had not spent 5+ years day and night working right by his side, I would have continued to think of Nobel laureates as some super-humans that ordinary people like myself would never get to know, understand or meet. But now that is not the case. While I have utmost respect for Nobel laureates, and remain in awe of their inspiring and amazing achievements, I am also able to see them as mere human beings who have been able to make a difference in their fields by applying their intelligence, determination and creativity. They are ordinary human beings whose work has made the world a better place.

Muslims, unfortunately, have not been recipients of many Nobel prizes. Is it because our greatest academic achievements were made before Alfred Nobel decided to donate his money for the international awards? Ibn Khaldoum, Al-Khwarizmi, Ibn-Sina, Al-Biruni etc are all ancient names, sometimes only remembered fondly because the names sound mysterious, and sometimes only when their names are seen on history walls in museums. Despite the achievements by these great people, it is often surprising ad embarrassing how few Muslim students have any idea what they accomplished. That ignorance speaks volumes for how our societies have come to value advances in academia (and sciences in particular).

But that trend of Muslims not winning Nobel prizes may be changing. Among Muslims, the name that stands out for me is of course that of Abdus-Salam (also see my post here). He was a Pakistani muslim, who won the Nobel prize in Physics in 1979. However, how sad that internal squabbles within Islam in Pakistan prevented him from ever really getting the recognition he deserved in the Muslim world.

Arabs have had some success in getting to the Nobel Prize pedestal. As a chemist, I am of-course reminded of fellow physical chemist Ahmed Zewail, a Nobel laureate in chemistry (1997). Another name that I have been recently introduced to is of Naguib Mahfouz, a Nobel laureate in literature from Egypt (1988). Eteraz correectly state son his blog that perhaps Muhammad Iqbal was the only other person who came very close to receiving this price (back in the 1940s).

This year has brought a second Nobel prize in literature to the Muslim world. This year’s prize went to Orhan Pamuk, a Turkish novelist who has often been criticized in his home country for highlighting the genocide of the Armenians in the 1st world war period (under the Ottoman empire).

Muslims have received the Nobel Peace prize as well. Shirin Ebadi, an Iranian human rights activist, won the Nobel Peace prize in 2003. She was the first Muslim woman to win the Nobel prize. And today Muslims scored one more. Muhammad Yunus of Bangladesh and his Grameen Bank received the Nobel peace prize for creating microfinance institutions and for economic empowerment & development of the very poor in rural communities. One more person, waiting in line, is Abdus Sattar Edhi, the Mother Teresa of Pakistan. Us Pakistanis keep waiting.

http://bznotes./2006/10/13/muslim-nobel-prize-winners/
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2011
[size=18pt]List of Muslim scientists[/size]

Islamic science has played a significant role in the history of science. There have been hundreds of notable Muslim scientists that have made a great contribution to civilization and society. The following is an incomplete list of notable Muslim scientists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
Let us look at some very intelligent Quranic Science :

Allah’s Days Equal to 1000 Years or 50,000 Years (?)

Verily a day in the sight of the Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning. [Quran 22:47]

To Him, on a Day, the space whereof will be a thousands years of your reckoning [Quran 32:5]

The angels and the spirit ascend unto him in a day the measure whereof is Fifty thousands years. So, which one is it ? Is the day of Allah equal to 1,000 earth years or 50,000 earth years? [Quran-70:4]

Which one is it  , 1000 or 50,000. ?

Fallacies on Sun-set and Sun-rise (?)

The Koran teaches us that the Sun sets in a muddy spring

“Till, when he (the traveller Zul-qarnain) reached the setting-place of the Sun, he found it going down into a muddy spring…” [Quran-18:86]

“Till, when he reached the rising-place of the Sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter from it.” [Quran- 18:90]

There are serious scientific errors here. Firstly, it is scientifically accepted fact that, the Sun never goes down in a muddy spring or clear spring. Secondly, this seems to presuppose a FLAT Earth, otherwise how can there be an extreme point in the West or in the East? A sunrise there would be basically just the same as at any other place on this earth, at land or sea. It would still look as if it is setting “far away”. It does say, that he reached THE PLACE where the Sun sets and in his second Journey the place where it rises. Does any body need to go near rising or setting places to observe—sun-set or sun-rising?

Read Scientific Contradictions Here
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
LagosShia:

Nobel Prizes are somehow among the very few annual events that I anxiously wait for. In days leading up the Nobel prizes I read about the nominations, and then follow diligently as the prizes are announced. In some ways it is a habit I picked up while in school, but in other ways, it has become a way for me to find some encouragement that despite all the problems that plague the world today (such as oppression, terrorism, extremism, war, etc), sincere efforts of a few are indeed leading to progress, growth and positive development. developments in humanity’s evolution. I find worldwide recognition of glorious advances made in physical, natural or social sciences as evidence that humanity is finding ways to improve itself and become a better collective self.

My thesis advisor for the Ph.D. was a Nobel laureate (Mario Molina, 1995), and if I had not spent 5+ years day and night working right by his side, I would have continued to think of Nobel laureates as some super-humans that ordinary people like myself would never get to know, understand or meet. But now that is not the case. While I have utmost respect for Nobel laureates, and remain in awe of their inspiring and amazing achievements, I am also able to see them as mere human beings who have been able to make a difference in their fields by applying their intelligence, determination and creativity. They are ordinary human beings whose work has made the world a better place.

Muslims, unfortunately, have not been recipients of many Nobel prizes. Is it because our greatest academic achievements were made before Alfred Nobel decided to donate his money for the international awards? Ibn Khaldoum, Al-Khwarizmi, Ibn-Sina, Al-Biruni etc are all ancient names, sometimes only remembered fondly because the names sound mysterious, and sometimes only when their names are seen on history walls in museums. Despite the achievements by these great people, it is often surprising ad embarrassing how few Muslim students have any idea what they accomplished. That ignorance speaks volumes for how our societies have come to value advances in academia (and sciences in particular).

But that trend of Muslims not winning Nobel prizes may be changing. Among Muslims, the name that stands out for me is of course that of Abdus-Salam (also see my post here). He was a Pakistani muslim, who won the Nobel prize in Physics in 1979. However, how sad that internal squabbles within Islam in Pakistan prevented him from ever really getting the recognition he deserved in the Muslim world.

Arabs have had some success in getting to the Nobel Prize pedestal. As a chemist, I am of-course reminded of fellow physical chemist Ahmed Zewail, a Nobel laureate in chemistry (1997). Another name that I have been recently introduced to is of Naguib Mahfouz, a Nobel laureate in literature from Egypt (1988). Eteraz correectly state son his blog that perhaps Muhammad Iqbal was the only other person who came very close to receiving this price (back in the 1940s).

This year has brought a second Nobel prize in literature to the Muslim world. This year’s prize went to Orhan Pamuk, a Turkish novelist who has often been criticized in his home country for highlighting the genocide of the Armenians in the 1st world war period (under the Ottoman empire).

Muslims have received the Nobel Peace prize as well. Shirin Ebadi, an Iranian human rights activist, won the Nobel Peace prize in 2003. She was the first Muslim woman to win the Nobel prize. And today Muslims scored one more. Muhammad Yunus of Bangladesh and his Grameen Bank received the Nobel peace prize for creating microfinance institutions and for economic empowerment & development of the very poor in rural communities. One more person, waiting in line, is Abdus Sattar Edhi, the Mother Teresa of Pakistan. Us Pakistanis keep waiting.

From a pool of 1.4 BILLION Muslims which are 20% of the world's population (2 out of every 10 people)
Literature

1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace

1978 - Anwar El-Sadat

1994 - Yasser Arafat *

2003 - Shirin Ebadi

Chemistry

1999 - Ahmed Zewail

Physics

Abdus Salam

* NOTE: Norwegian, Kaare Kristiansen, was a member of the Nobel Committee. He resigned in 1994 to protest the awarding of a Nobel "Peace Prize" to Yasser Arafat, whom he correctly labeled a "terrorist."

Jewish Nobel Prize Winners

From a pool of 12 million Jews which are 0.2% of the World's Population (2 out of every 1,000 people)
Literature

1910 - Paul Heyse

1927 - Henri Bergson

1958 - Boris Pasternak

1966 - Nelly Sachs

1976 - Saul Bellow

1981 - Elias Canetti

1987 - Joseph Brodsky

1991 - Nadine Gordimer

2002 - Imre Kertesz

World Peace

1911 - Alfred Fried

1911 - Tobias Asser

1968 - Rene Cassin

1973 - Henry Kissinger

1978 - Menachem Begin

1986 - Elie Wiesel

1994 - Shimon Peres

1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

1995 - Joseph Rotblat

Chemistry

1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer

1906 - Henri Moissan

1910 - Otto Wallach

1918 - Fritz Haber

1961 - Melvin Calvin

1972 - C.B. Anfinsen

1977 - Ilya Prigogine

1980 - Paul Berg

1980 - Walter Gilbert

1981 - Ronald Hoffmann

1982 - Aaron Klug

1985 - Herbert A. Hauptman

1985 - Jerome Karle

1988 - Robert Huber

1989 - Sidney Altman

1992 - Rudolph Marcus

1998 - Walter Kohn

2000 - Alan J. Heeger

2004 - Irwin Rose

2004 - Avram Hershko

2004 - Aaron Ciechanover

Economics

1971 - Simon Kuznets

1973 - Wassily Leontief

1976 - Milton Friedman

1978 - Herbert A. Simon

1985 - Franco Modigliani

1987 - Robert M. Solow

1990 - Harry Markowitz

1990 - Merton Miller

1992 - Gary Becker

1993 - Rober Fogel

1994 - John Harsanyi

1994 - Reinhard Selten

1997 - Robert Merton

1997 - Myron Scholes

2001 - George Akerlof

2001 - Joseph Stiglitz

2002 - Daniel Kahneman

2005 - Robert (Israel) Aumann

Medicine

1908 - Elie Metchnikoff

1908 - Paul Erlich

1914 - Robert Barany

1922 - Otto Meyerhof

1930 - Karl Landsteiner

1931 - Otto Warburg

1936 - Otto Loewi

1944 - Joseph Erlanger

1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser

1945 - Ernst Boris Chain

1950 - Tadeus Reichstein

1953 - Hans Krebs

1958 - Joshua Lederberg

1959 - Arthur Kornberg

1964 - Konrad Bloch

1965 - Francois Jacob

1965 - Andre Lwoff

1967 - George Wald

1969 - Salvador Luria

1970 - Julius Axelrod

1970 - Sir Bernard Katz

1975 - David Baltimore

1977 - Rosalyn Sussman Yalow

1977 - Andrew V. Schally

1978 - Daniel Nathans

1980 - Baruj Benacerraf

1984 - Cesar Milstein

1988 - Gertrude Elion

1989 - Harold Varmus

1991 - Erwin Neher

1991 - Bert Sakmann

1993 - Phillip Sharp

1994 - Alfred Gilman

1994 - Martin Rodbell

1995 - Edward B. Lewis

1997 - Stanley B. Prusiner

1998 - Robert F. Furchgott

2000 - Eric R. Kandel

2002 - Sydney Brenner

2002 - Robert H. Horvitz

Physics

1908 - Gabriel Lippmann

1921 - Albert Einstein

1922 - Niels Bohr

1925 - James Franck

1925 - Gustav Hertz

1943 - Gustav Stern

1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi

1945 - Wolfgang Pauli

1952 - Felix Bloch

1954 - Max Born

1958 - Igor Tamm

1958 - Il'ja Mikhailovich

1958 - Igor Yevgenyevich

1959 - Emilio Segre

1960 - Donald A. Glaser

1961 - Robert Hofstadter

1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau

1963 - Eugene P. Wigner

1965 - Julian Schwinger

1967 - Hans Albrecht Bethe

1969 - Murray Gell-Mann

1971 - Dennis Gabor

1972 - Leon N. Cooper

1976 - Burton Richter

1978 - Peter L Kapitza

1979 - Stephen Weinberg

1979 - Sheldon Glashow

1988 - Leon Lederman

1988 - Melvin Schwartz

1988 - Jack Steinberger

1990 - Jerome Friedman

1992 - Georges Charpak

1995 - Martin Perl

1995 - Frederick Reines

1996 - David M. Lee

1996 - Douglas D. Osheroff

1997 - Claude Cohen-Tannoudji

2000 - Zhores I. Alferov

2003 - Vitaly Ginsburg

2003 - Alexei Abrikosov

After reviewing this list, can you supply a reason for the large discrepancy between the Arab/Islamic population's contribution to the world body and that of the Jew? There are 165 Jews listed as opposed to 6 from the Arab side.

1 Like

Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by plappville(f): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
East:

Allah was sent to the Arabs! are you an Arad LagoShia?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin some questions are funny but so true! Allah alias Muhammed is a Nigerian as @LagosShia.

No matter the truth facing him, this man is spiritually blind. But his ignorance needs to ve warned continuously though.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Sweetnecta: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2011
I shake my head for these people; ignorant mind.

How is Allah Muhammad [as] when Allah is Unseen God of Muhammad?

How is Muhammad Nigerian, when Islam is a Universal religion, unlike 'sent to the children of Israel'?

Some do not carry shame in their hearts.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2011
frosbel:

Let us look at some very intelligent Quranic Science :

Allah’s Days Equal to 1000 Years or 50,000 Years (?)

Verily a day in the sight of the Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning. [Quran 22:47]

To Him, on a Day, the space whereof will be a thousands years of your reckoning [Quran 32:5]

The angels and the spirit ascend unto him in a day the measure whereof is Fifty thousands years. So, which one is it ? Is the day of Allah equal to 1,000 earth years or 50,000 earth years? [Quran-70:4]

Which one is it , 1000 or 50,000. ?

the first as the second verse describes the span of one day in the signt of God.

the second describes the speed of the angels ascending in one day and not time.

Fallacies on Sun-set and Sun-rise (?)

The Koran teaches us that the Sun sets in a muddy spring

“Till, when he (the traveller Zul-qarnain) reached the setting-place of the Sun, he found it going down into a muddy spring…” [Quran-18:86]

“Till, when he reached the rising-place of the Sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter from it.” [Quran- 18:90]

There are serious scientific errors here. Firstly, it is scientifically accepted fact that, the Sun never goes down in a muddy spring or clear spring. Secondly, this seems to presuppose a FLAT Earth, otherwise how can there be an extreme point in the West or in the East? A sunrise there would be basically just the same as at any other place on this earth, at land or sea. It would still look as if it is setting “far away”. It does say, that he reached THE PLACE where the Sun sets and in his second Journey the place where it rises. Does any body need to go near rising or setting places to observe—sun-set or sun-rising?

Read Scientific Contradictions Here

many of your christian wet dreams that the Holy Quran has contradictions was treated here:

"A Christian's Perspective Of Contradictions In The Qur'an"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820495.0.html#msg9723741
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by plappville(f): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
Sweetnecta:

I shake my head for these people; ignorant mind.

How is Allah Muhammad [as] when Allah is Unseen God of Muhammad?

How is Muhammad Nigerian, when Islam is a Universal religion, unlike 'sent to the children of Israel'?

Some do not carry shame in their hearts.

Blood socking three godesses a universal? this must be a big dream. The origin of islam tells that, Muhammed was not able to differenciate btw Allah and Satan's voice, as if both are two different thing. allah is satan, one thing in two names. Islam doctrine is a prove.

Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
plappville:

Blood socking three godesses a universal? this must be a big dream. The origin of islam tells that, Muhammed was not able to differenciate btw Allah and Satan's voice, as if both are two different thing. allah is satan, one thing in two names. Islam doctrine is a prove.

Question 43
43. What is the Myth of Gharaniq or ‘The Satanic Verses’?
http://www.al-islam.org/180_questions_vol2/

i dont know why the b!tch keeps mistaking muslims and islam for the trinitarian christians who believe in 3 deities!!!
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by goggs(m): 1:13am On Dec 29, 2011
LagosShia:

t[b]

[/quote]

There goes LagoShia with his insults,   grin grin You can't debate like a rational man.

[quote]he jews regard Jesus as an imposter who was a fake prophet
.they do no believe in him at all.while both muslims and christians do in their respective ways.

Yep, the Jews regard Jesus not so highly, but do Christians say SLAY THE JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! No cos their beliefs are their problem. We can join hands with them and solve any problem life throws at us. No irrational HATE of the Jews. Lai lai. They are humans and thats what matters. They chose their path to salvation and we ours: shall meet on the last day. Chikenan!

what the above[b] fool [/b]has just done unknowingly is to prove Christian backward[/b] and the belief in Jesus Christ as something very insignificant as well.

Oh Oh! here comes the insults again!   grin

I have not even started to compile Christian inventors and Nobel Laureates, 100's of names come to mind. But from the compilation of the Jews and Muslims, there is no chance in anywhere you are going anywhere when compared with Christianity. The Laptop you are using was invented by a Muslim ko? Abi Sir Bennard Lee (Father of the Internet) is a Muslim? Abi Isaac Newton? Abi Steve Jobs (A Syrian - but not so fast, he was Bhuddist)

Seriously,  you do not think that the Christians that have won this thing are less than eight (6 muslims + 2 you mentioned) do you? Don't go there. grin

so really what is the point of the thread?is science the topic of this thread?

The point of this post is to show how the culture of hate and intolerance is damaging Muslims. And No Science is not the topic of this thread.

besides,a people like the jews who control the world through cartels and lobbies should definitely be ahead.

You guys just makes excuses. The Jews have the right to whine about their persecution through the ages and do nothing but hate. But No, the Jews are investing HEAVILY in education, social services etc. With determination they are ahead. Muslim ought to learn but no, they just whine about cartels. WHO are the cartels? Where are they? Why cant you form your own cartels? You are 20% of the world population! Common!

Isreal was formed in 1948. in a generation, they have built a first class nation while holding hostile neighbours at bay. I expected the Arabs to asks Jew, how do you do it? Collaborate and lift the entire middle east out of poverty, afterall there is NOTHING that cannot be settled through talks. That they are prospering in the midst of great adversity in just 60 years is amazing. Interestingly, there are Arab Isrealis and Isreali Muslims (25% of the population) with full citizenship who are enjoying far better standard of living than there counter part in the region. They chose to leave hate, though they agitate for what ever they feel they deserve, they are guaranteed rights. Check Wikipedia for more.

Come to Nigeria, its a story for another day!
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by goggs(m): 1:44am On Dec 29, 2011
LagosShia:

Nice write up from the guy.

He has just given the formular why the Jews are ahead. Listen, he said "mere human beings who have been able to make a difference in their fields by applying their intelligence, determination and creativity. They are ordinary human beings whose work has made the world a better place."

fortunately, he has also identified the bad: "all the problems that plague the world today (such as oppression, terrorism, extremism, war, etc"

Between the two, to which do Muslims are most likely to be found and to which Isrealis?

We need more of him to help create a better world!. Read the humility in the tone of the write up; determination to succeed and hope for his country. THAT is the spirit. Not spending what should be quality time on the PC insulting people (b*tches, Cockroaches, fools etc) and casting aspersion on the Bible with stuff you cant prove.

Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by bashydemy(m): 5:38am On Dec 29, 2011
@goggs You have finally derail this thread. Why not try to create another thread to claim about the Noble prize things you are doing here, Typical of Christian ways, But i have put this question forward and nobody has ever answer my question, let trace history to as far back as 1900 Arab nations have been the most peace nation i think from 1900-80's. They never participate in the first and second world war did they? So have you ever ask your self why are this change over night? Also ask yourself who train Osama Bin Laden and what did they use him for? Who lead the squad to invade Libya in the 80's, Who turn Iraq and Iran to each other and make them go to war? who invade Vietnam and kill millions of there Citizen. Now tell American train Osama to be a Terrorist and use him to Terrorize Arab Nations. So if he change overnight and said no am not killing my people anymore and turn to the America who train him that was when they call him terrorist abi. another thing is if a boy wake up in the morning, Find both his parent and siblings dead and he is also badly injure, If they tell that boy that America are responsible for the death of your Family and also they put you in this way do you think he will ever like Americans? Ti eshinshin ba nje elegbo eni o ni ri ooo, Though am not supporting them am only trying to let you know the cause of there brutality.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2011
goggs:
Yep, the Jews regard Jesus not so highly, but do Christians say SLAY THE JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! No cos their beliefs are their problem. We can join hands with them and solve any problem life throws at us. No irrational HATE of the Jews. Lai lai. They are humans and thats what matters. They chose their path to salvation and we ours: shall meet on the last day. Chikenan!

Oh Oh! here comes the insults again!   grin

I have not even started to compile Christian inventors and Nobel Laureates, 100's of names come to mind. But from the compilation of the Jews and Muslims, there is no chance in anywhere you are going anywhere when compared with Christianity. The Laptop you are using was invented by a Muslim ko? Abi Sir Bennard Lee (Father of the Internet) is a Muslim? Abi Isaac Newton? Abi Steve Jobs (A Syrian - but not so fast, he was Bhuddist)

you are lying.the halocaust was done by who? who are paying the price for it today? Hitler by all account was a christian.and most of euope's woes were placed on the jews.the jews were held accountable.throughout the ages jews have found refuge in muslim lands and not in the christian lands were they were persecuted.things only detriorated between jews and muslims when the christians thought of exporting the european jews to palestine.again you are drifting this thread into politics.

you cannot join hands with them because they dont believe in your messiah.you can take example from the two jewish and christian rival websites:

http://jewsforjesus.org/

http://www.jews-for-jesus.org/

and see the jewish response to christianity and its missionary manipulation towards the jews:

http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/Original_Sin.html

Seriously,  you do not think that the Christians that have won this thing are less than eight (6 muslims + 2 you mentioned) do you? Don't go there. grin
that does not add to the truth of Islam as a religion and neither does it reduce the falsehood of christianity.except you are ready to follow judaism,then i see no reason how your accolades are of any benefit to your religion.at least you have to pay heed to what your little "god" said:

John 17:16
"They are not of the world, even as I am not of it".

The point of this post is to show how the culture of hate and intolerance is damaging Muslims. And No Science is not the topic of this thread.
so in your own history,scientific advancement started in 1901 when Alfred Nobel started his nobel prize.

all the contributions of muslims and the learning islam ushered and the preservation of science by muslims at a time europe was in its dark ages is all nothing to you.that shows ungratefulness.

and then you turn a blind eye to the dark ages in arabia and have islam transformed and reformed the arabians and arabian society.

you are limited and trying to search history from one angle.

You guys just makes excuses. The Jews have the right to whine about their persecution through the ages and do nothing but hate. But No, the Jews are investing HEAVILY in education, social services etc. With determination they are ahead. Muslim ought to learn but no, they just whine about cartels. WHO are the cartels? Where are they? Why cant you form your own cartels? You are 20% of the world population! Common!
we wish them the best in their endeavors.but whatever persecution they suffered in the hands of christianity in europe,who more or less see jews as the killers of their god.you should tell that to the europeans who have lusted in envy against the jews.and besides i dont know the desperation that is moving to make this thread a competition between muslims and jews.you keep bringing up off topics and discussion them.open your threads and discuss what you want there.if we like we will reply.you're desperate to turn religious discussions hammering your christianity into political and scientific discussions.you think the under achievement of muslims would hurt us even if that is the case?you're mistaken.

Isreal was formed in 1948. in a generation, they have built a first class nation while holding hostile neighbours at bay. I expected the Arabs to asks Jew, how do you do it? Collaborate and lift the entire middle east out of poverty, afterall there is NOTHING that cannot be settled through talks. That they are prospering in the midst of great adversity in just 60 years is amazing. Interestingly, there are Arab Isrealis and Isreali Muslims (25% of the population) with full citizenship who are enjoying far better standard of living than there counter part in the region. They chose to leave hate, though they agitate for what ever they feel they deserve, they are guaranteed rights. Check Wikipedia for more.

are you that desperate to now take us to talk about the arab-israeli conflict?

as far as arabs are concerned,israelis can be very advanced and living as kings,but to arabs israel is a tumor in the middle east no different from a colony.the advice you are presenting to the arabs could also be presented to the blacks in south africa who were oppressed and racially discriminated against.afterall the whites in south africa built south africa and made it modern.you are very dumb!

Come to Nigeria, its a story for another day!

you are lost!
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2011
Another staple of nairaland. Silly negroids arguing about the Arab and Jewish superiority while their Christian leaders rob them and their Muslim leaders encourage terrorism.

Black people+Christianity+Islam+ignorance= Nigeria
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^^

So says Mr.Enlightened cheesy

I bet you bow at the altar of Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins grin grin

They are both white men you know, and so was Charles Darwin.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

So says Mr.Enlightened cheesy
I bet you bow at the altar of Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins grin grin

They are both white men you know, and so was Charles Darwin.

Try again, I don't put any human on a pedestal because I don't have your mentality.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by goggs(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
bashy_demy:

@goggs You have finally derail this thread. Why not try to create another thread to claim about the Noble prize things you are doing here,  Typical of Christian ways,  But i have put this question forward and nobody has ever answer my question,  let trace history to as far back as 1900 Arab nations have been the most peace nation i think from 1900-80's. They never participate in the first and second world war did they? So have you ever ask your self why are this change over night? Also ask yourself who train Osama Bin Laden and what did they use him for? Who lead the squad to invade Libya in the 80's, Who turn Iraq and Iran to each other and make them go to war? who invade Vietnam and kill millions of there Citizen. Now tell American train Osama to be a Terrorist and use him to Terrorize Arab Nations. So if he change overnight and said no am not killing my people anymore and turn to the America who train him that was when they call him terrorist abi.  another thing is if a boy wake up in the morning, Find both his parent and siblings dead and he is also badly injure, If they tell that boy that America are responsible for the death of your Family and also they put you in this way do you think he will ever like Americans? Ti eshinshin ba nje elegbo eni o ni ri ooo,  Though am not supporting them am only trying to let you know the cause of there brutality.

Well sorry dude, was trying to prove a point and I think I have (the Jewish people are part of the issues on this thread sef). Since I have, I will, unfortunately, not answer your question so as not to continue "derailing". I agree with you that opening a new thread will do justice to the issues you raise.

BUT I may do so because I think that the American vs Afghanistan vs Iraqi and all these middle east crisis are made up more of emotions running riot than real facts and issues. So when they finally agree to settle themselves, we will hear the complete story.

permit me though to clear up a misconception that LagoShia wrote;

(i) you are lying (ii) the halocaust was done by who? (iii) who are paying the price for it today? (iv)Hitler by all account was a christian.

Question I - Am I?
Question II - The holocaust was done by the NAZIs headed by Hitler
Question III - The Germans are responsible and have been paying reparations and bear the moral burden. The Israelis lost 6 million of their citizens
Question IV - My Oga read the biography of Hitler very well. He was not a Christian. You guys assume that everybody in the west is a Christian. It may be like that in Saudi, but in Europe there are atheist, free thinkers, confused souls seeking directions etc of course inclusing the main religions Christianity, Islam, Hindus, Buddist etc. You see everybody is free to live there and is held to account for his or her actions. Just because Hitler is from Germany doesn't make him a Christian. Please read his biography very well. in fact Google for Mein Kampt (his manifesto) to see if he mentioned his religion. How could you claim a mass murderer to be a Christian when he went against Biblical principles? Its like saying you are british, but you hold no british passport and dont qualify to be british, calling you a british is an empty joke

Infact here is a quote from Hitler himself (out of so many)

Night of 11th-12th July, 1941:

National Socialism and religion cannot exist together,  The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity,  Let it not be said that Christianity brought man the life of the soul, for that evolution was in the natural order of things.

PS: Its interesting to see that you mention the holocaust. That means you agree it took place. Thank goodness, some Muslims say its a Jewish lie (e.g. Ahmedinajad)

I rest my case
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by LagosShia: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2012
just for the record:
"Was Jesus A Racist Based On The Bible?"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-838252.0.html

How would you feel if a "prophet" or any "man of God" call your people "dog" while he refers to others as "holy" and "children of God"?

Matthew 15:21-28
"Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour".

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mark 7:24-29
"And from thence he arose, and went into the borders of Tyre and Sidon, and entered into an house, and would have no man know it: but he could not be hid. For a certain woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came and fell at his feet: The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter. But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs. And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs. And he said unto her, For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter".

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2012
wow you people are so deluded.
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by Jokon35: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2012
yes very deluded
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by bashydemy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2012
Copied, Next
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by FromGuiriga(m): 5:41am On May 22, 2013
LagosShia: Nigerians and gentiles nations should leave Jesus (as) alone before it is too late.Jesus (as) has warned you that he was not sent to you and that means he will deny you if you dont desist from claiming to follow him.he will deny you as he said he promised:

Matthew 7:23
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Jesus Only For Jews:
Matthew 15:22-24
"And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel".

Matthew 10:5-6
"These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel".

Matthew 19:28
"And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel".

Note:
1.) Jesus refuses to attend to a gentile because he was only sent to the Children of Israel.
2.) He warns his disciples not to preach to gentiles.
3.) He said he would judge the tribes of Israel.so who would judge Nigerians?

the christian missionary undoubtedly would conjure up their tricks and bring the below verse as evidence that Jesus said his teachings should be given to all humans:

Mark 16:15-17
"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world,and preach the gospel to every creature.He that believeth and is baptised shall be saved; But he that believeth not shall be damned".

THE BIG PROBLEM OF CONTRADICTION AND EVIDENCE OF INTERPOLATION!

Aside from the fact that Mark 16:15-17 contradicts the three verses in Matthew which explicitly confirm that Jesus was only sent to/for the Jews,there is also the problem of interpolation or fabrication in Mark Chapter 16.

In all bibles you can think of and check by yourself,Mark Chapter 16 ends at verse no.8. Verses 9-20 are not found in all bibles.verses 9-20 are relegated to a footnote because of lack of "authenticity" for it to be part of the "gospel".here is the reason from the "horse's mouth" that the bible authors themselves give:

Bible versions relegated verses 9-20 of Mark Chapter 16 to a footnote.then they give the reason why:

“The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9–20”
http://niv.scripturetext.com/mark/16.htm

Matthew 15:22-24
"And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel".

This is a great verse...
Now tell me this: As a Muslim you do believe in the prophet Jesus right?
Did the prophet lie when he said he was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?
Let's reason over this....

Give thanks!
Re: Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! by FromGuiriga(m): 6:02am On May 22, 2013
frosbel:

From a pool of 1.4 BILLION Muslims which are 20% of the world's population (2 out of every 10 people)
Literature

1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace

1978 - Anwar El-Sadat

1994 - Yasser Arafat *

2003 - Shirin Ebadi

Chemistry

1999 - Ahmed Zewail

Physics

Abdus Salam

* NOTE: Norwegian, Kaare Kristiansen, was a member of the Nobel Committee. He resigned in 1994 to protest the awarding of a Nobel "Peace Prize" to Yasser Arafat, whom he correctly labeled a "terrorist."

Jewish Nobel Prize Winners

From a pool of 12 million Jews which are 0.2% of the World's Population (2 out of every 1,000 people)
Literature

1910 - Paul Heyse

1927 - Henri Bergson

1958 - Boris Pasternak

1966 - Nelly Sachs

1976 - Saul Bellow

1981 - Elias Canetti

1987 - Joseph Brodsky

1991 - Nadine Gordimer

2002 - Imre Kertesz

World Peace

1911 - Alfred Fried

1911 - Tobias Asser

1968 - Rene Cassin

1973 - Henry Kissinger

1978 - Menachem Begin

1986 - Elie Wiesel

1994 - Shimon Peres

1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

1995 - Joseph Rotblat

Chemistry

1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer

1906 - Henri Moissan

1910 - Otto Wallach

1918 - Fritz Haber

1961 - Melvin Calvin

1972 - C.B. Anfinsen

1977 - Ilya Prigogine

1980 - Paul Berg

1980 - Walter Gilbert

1981 - Ronald Hoffmann

1982 - Aaron Klug

1985 - Herbert A. Hauptman

1985 - Jerome Karle

1988 - Robert Huber

1989 - Sidney Altman

1992 - Rudolph Marcus

1998 - Walter Kohn

2000 - Alan J. Heeger

2004 - Irwin Rose

2004 - Avram Hershko

2004 - Aaron Ciechanover

Economics

1971 - Simon Kuznets

1973 - Wassily Leontief

1976 - Milton Friedman

1978 - Herbert A. Simon

1985 - Franco Modigliani

1987 - Robert M. Solow

1990 - Harry Markowitz

1990 - Merton Miller

1992 - Gary Becker

1993 - Rober Fogel

1994 - John Harsanyi

1994 - Reinhard Selten

1997 - Robert Merton

1997 - Myron Scholes

2001 - George Akerlof

2001 - Joseph Stiglitz

2002 - Daniel Kahneman

2005 - Robert (Israel) Aumann

Medicine

1908 - Elie Metchnikoff

1908 - Paul Erlich

1914 - Robert Barany

1922 - Otto Meyerhof

1930 - Karl Landsteiner

1931 - Otto Warburg

1936 - Otto Loewi

1944 - Joseph Erlanger

1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser

1945 - Ernst Boris Chain

1950 - Tadeus Reichstein

1953 - Hans Krebs

1958 - Joshua Lederberg

1959 - Arthur Kornberg

1964 - Konrad Bloch

1965 - Francois Jacob

1965 - Andre Lwoff

1967 - George Wald

1969 - Salvador Luria

1970 - Julius Axelrod

1970 - Sir Bernard Katz

1975 - David Baltimore

1977 - Rosalyn Sussman Yalow

1977 - Andrew V. Schally

1978 - Daniel Nathans

1980 - Baruj Benacerraf

1984 - Cesar Milstein

1988 - Gertrude Elion

1989 - Harold Varmus

1991 - Erwin Neher

1991 - Bert Sakmann

1993 - Phillip Sharp

1994 - Alfred Gilman

1994 - Martin Rodbell

1995 - Edward B. Lewis

1997 - Stanley B. Prusiner

1998 - Robert F. Furchgott

2000 - Eric R. Kandel

2002 - Sydney Brenner

2002 - Robert H. Horvitz

Physics

1908 - Gabriel Lippmann

1921 - Albert Einstein

1922 - Niels Bohr

1925 - James Franck

1925 - Gustav Hertz

1943 - Gustav Stern

1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi

1945 - Wolfgang Pauli

1952 - Felix Bloch

1954 - Max Born

1958 - Igor Tamm

1958 - Il'ja Mikhailovich

1958 - Igor Yevgenyevich

1959 - Emilio Segre

1960 - Donald A. Glaser

1961 - Robert Hofstadter

1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau

1963 - Eugene P. Wigner

1965 - Julian Schwinger

1967 - Hans Albrecht Bethe

1969 - Murray Gell-Mann

1971 - Dennis Gabor

1972 - Leon N. Cooper

1976 - Burton Richter

1978 - Peter L Kapitza

1979 - Stephen Weinberg

1979 - Sheldon Glashow

1988 - Leon Lederman

1988 - Melvin Schwartz

1988 - Jack Steinberger

1990 - Jerome Friedman

1992 - Georges Charpak

1995 - Martin Perl

1995 - Frederick Reines

1996 - David M. Lee

1996 - Douglas D. Osheroff

1997 - Claude Cohen-Tannoudji

2000 - Zhores I. Alferov

2003 - Vitaly Ginsburg

2003 - Alexei Abrikosov

After reviewing this list, can you supply a reason for the large discrepancy between the Arab/Islamic population's contribution to the world body and that of the Jew? There are 165 Jews listed as opposed to 6 from the Arab side.

Are these folks Ashkenazi Jews?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Victorious Army Pastor Joseph Agboli And Wife Defraud Church Members / When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... / Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.