Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Fidelity Bank Public Offer Open -n8 Per Share - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fidelity Bank Public Offer Open -n8 Per Share (2717 Views)

Zenith Bank Will Increase Dividend By 30% To N1.50 Per Share / Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Public Offer( Eti) / Dangote Flour To Float Shares At N15 Per Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Public Offer Open -n8 Per Share by atilla(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2007
Fidelity bank has come out with public offer. the offer price is N8 per share
The offer opened 27September and closes on the 9th of November. The minimum units is 1000 @ N8 = N8000 minimum and you can apply for further units of 100 units.

My firm Citi Investment Capital LTD (registered with the Stock exchange and SEC) is one of the receiving agents to the offer. If you wish I can mail you the application form and prospectus or I can visit your office to assist you with the applications.

I hope to hear from Nairaland users. Mail or call if you have enquiries or wish to make purchases.

Please mail me on@citiinvestcap.com

2719620 ext 101

www.citiinvestcap.com

Have a nice day.
Re: Fidelity Bank Public Offer Open -n8 Per Share by sabastine: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2007
What makes you think Fidelity PO is a good buy?
Re: Fidelity Bank Public Offer Open -n8 Per Share by Etin(f): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2007
Thank Atilla for the forms
Re: Fidelity Bank Public Offer Open -n8 Per Share by 2Rich4U(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2007
@sabastine, good question !

Can someone pls enlighten us on this offer. I have never heard of the bank sef smiley

I'm kind of getting weary of these banks going to the market to raise money, i forsee another round of consolidation of the banks coming up soon.

i'm thinking about this fidelity because the price is very reasonable then again i dont know anything about them,

pls share your ideas and thots,
Re: Fidelity Bank Public Offer Open -n8 Per Share by Everbright(f): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2007
Pls go through the stock market.
Fidelity has added =N=3.99 since 2005
It's =N=11.99 in the stock market.
So as you are buying @ =N=8,you are apparently making close to =N=4.00 instantly.

Pls Landers,I have a =N=10m target to meet,if you are interested,send me your e-mail address,so I can scan and send the application form to you

The account name to pay in,for it to reflect in my cabbal is 02701P2316[color=Black][/color]
I will keep you informed as time goes on

(1) (Reply)

Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall / Which PFA Would You Recommend As The Best? / New Opportunity Has Been Created ..NAIRAXPRESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.