Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

World War 4 Will Be Fought With Sticks And Stones - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World War 4 Will Be Fought With Sticks And Stones (1114 Views)

Putin Threatens World War 3, Says Russia Could Invade Europe Within Two Days / Iran 'Is Ready For War' - Are we headed for World War 3 ? / South Africa Sticks By Gaddafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World War 4 Will Be Fought With Sticks And Stones by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2011
"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein

I tend to agree.

What's your opinion ??
Re: World War 4 Will Be Fought With Sticks And Stones by salassie(f): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
Tend to agree myself. Humans have lost their moral compass. We’ve become too smart (advanced in warfare) for our own good yet lacking wisdom (good judgment). I think many people today have a sense of impending doom. sad
Re: World War 4 Will Be Fought With Sticks And Stones by Nebeuwa(m): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2011
Einstein was really ahead of his time when he came up with this quote. He was truly a brilliant man, and he was correct in his assessment. We as humans do excel in destroying one another, by creating weapons that could actually destroy life on this planet. Sometimes I feel that we live in a state of nature, in which Thomas Hobbes stated, “The condition of man . . . is a condition of war of everyone against everyone.” That is what we find in todays world.

(1) (Reply)

(GHANA) Racism At Novotel? / World's Largest Building Opens In China / Leading By Example: Tanzania President John Magufuli Leads Nation-wide Clean Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.