Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Nairaland Moniker/username Do You Miss The Most. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Moniker/username Do You Miss The Most. (1084 Views)

How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps / Tell Us About Your Moniker / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nairaland Moniker/username Do You Miss The Most. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
okay, contrary to the registration date my current account bears, i've been on Nairaland much longer than it indicates; this is just my third account since I first registered on this site. Some members have left for good, some have been banned and have had to re-register new accounts or for some reason, their old usernames are not seen as posting anymore. So what usernames do you miss most here on Nairaland?
For me?
Ezeuche: c'mon, the username was kinda as iconic as the owner was controversial
Eziachi: I've always wondered if ezeuche and eziachi are the same person. I've missed both names for a while now.
Bawomolo: RIP, still missed
Becomrich: Musiwa doesn't cut it for me at all. Give the dude his old moniker back nau.

i'll post others when i remember them post urs.

1 Like

Re: What Nairaland Moniker/username Do You Miss The Most. by iice(f): 3:37am On Dec 13, 2011
Da Hitler grin  His nick is Afeni but Seun changed it to Da Hilter, which i prefer tongue
Jackal who became Hannibal and then Sauron, with some other names in between.  But i like Jackal best.
Nferyn
Mamaput
Zulunation grin  He still comes like once in a green sun.
There's other guy i don't remember his nick but he's awesome.
Nilla
Drusilla
Re: What Nairaland Moniker/username Do You Miss The Most. by iice(f): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2011
Crackles aka Brash.

(1) (Reply)

Roller Blades: New Lifestyle/urban Trends / Lagos And Abuja- Which Has More Bridges? / Shocking Video: Real Mermaid Seen In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.