Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Question On Fencing in lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Question On Fencing in lekki (709 Views)

Ongoing Fencing Project For An Amiable Nairalander @ Maya, Ikorodu. / Cost Of Fencing In 2010! / Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question On Fencing in lekki by babaeko1: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2011
I have a plot of land in Lekki, the area is watter logged however the roads have been tarred and the drainage sorted out. On my street, there are no houses or no development going on at the moment. However I am thinking of doing some kind of work on my plot such that nobody can take part of my land.

I dont want to do full fencing on all 4 corners, but a friend advised me to either do the following.

1) With the water logged land, dig out the foundation for fencing and do it all the way round.
2) Just sand fill for now, no fence and put a corner piece fence for demarcation.

Anyone with any advice here.
Re: Question On Fencing in lekki by Sprumbaba: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2011

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex For Lease At Alfred Garden Oregun N2m P/a / Luxury 4 Bedroom Wing Of Duplex @ Banana Island / A Well Furnished 3bedroom Flat Is Rent With A Luxurious Estate Lokogoma Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.