Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! (1139 Views)

#PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class / LECTURER: Sleep With Me Or You Won't Graduate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! by busybee001: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
pls my gf recieved this threat from one of her lecturer in a university in benue state.

And she had failed two of d lecturer courses twice now.

Pls what cld be done?
Re: U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! by Valentinooo: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2011
I believe prayer is the only thing that can solve this issue, cos I can't advice her to sleep with the lecturer. this kind of thing happens in life at times but with prayer (God) she will surely overcome it.
Re: U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! by Odunnu: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2011
Personally, I  always blame my fellow sisters when I hear such stories. People address you by the way you dress, your carriage, your spoken words and actions. I blame sisters most times I hear a lecturer is harrassing them.
Sorry, just me.
Re: U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
i'm really sorry 4 ur gal, but i think in one way or d other, she must ve brought this upon herself just as ODUNNU ve said.
Been failed twice by a lecturer in need of a trade by batta like aggrement no b beans o! i think what she needs nw is serious prayers, nd also for her to go back nd look inward to knw where she must ve drawn d attention of d predator(lecturer), so as to correct d wrongs
But to me, i feel it's only by d grace of God For a gal 2 escape s.ex morngering lecturers without occuping a space in his bed
Re: U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Personally, I  always blame my fellow sisters when I hear such stories. People address you by the way you dress, your carriage, your spoken words and actions. I blame sisters most times I hear a lecturer is harrassing them.
Sorry, just me.
d dude is asking what could be done nd nt where d gal must ve went wrong or dont u ve an advice 4 him?
Re: U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 12, 2011
Odunnu:

Sorry, just me.
[/quote
]
Henry46 link=topic=822751.msg9744612#msg9744612 date=1323642527:

i'm really sorry 4 your gal, but i think in one way or d other, she must ve brought this upon herself just as ODUNNU ve said.
Been failed twice by a lecturer in need of a trade by batta like aggrement no b beans o! i think what she needs nw is serious prayers, nd also for her to go back nd look inward to knw where she must ve drawn d attention of d predator(lecturer), so as to correct d wrongs
But to me, i feel it's only by d grace of God For a gal 2 escape s.ex morngering lecturers without occuping a space in his bed

These really are just plain wrong to say. Are you attempting to justify sexual harassment. The girl is confronted with such problem and all you guys could think of is that she must have brought it upon herself!? Come on! I'd expect everyone to pack it all up and dump it on the lecturer's head. Has a person no more right to choose what to wear, or how to to speak or carry themselves? Smh! I mourn the complete loss of independent thinking engendered by a country's insistence on conformity!
Re: U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 12, 2011
These really are just plain wrong to say. Are you attempting to justify intimate harassment. The girl is confronted with such problem and all you guys could think of is that she must have brought it upon herself!? Come on! I'd expect everyone to pack it all up and dump it on the lecturer's head. Has a person no more right to choose what to wear, or how to to speak or carry themselves? Smh! I mourn the complete loss of independent thinking engendered by a country's insistence on conformity!
Re: U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! by beckyomas(f): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2011
See there is no escaping it if d lecturer decides to pic on u, i even know of a girl who dresses like a deeper life member nd still come to sleep wit a lecturer in a hotel where i work. Nd i mean no earrings, no weav-on nd no make up. So look 4 a solution for him nd stop judgin.
Re: U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! by Odunnu: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2011
I'm sorry about your plight and that of your girlfriend's. I would advice your girl to write for a remark, that is assuming she is brilliant and can defend her paper. If not, she has no option afterall she no no book. What a shame if thats her case.
Re: U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! by DonaldsN(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2011
@poster, like someone said earlier on, prayer is d key to solving d prob. I don't wanna believe she brought d situation upon herself, but if u think her dressing isn't so descent, u'll have 2stop her, cos it 'll take some heat off her. She should pray and never compromise, God will see her 2ru
Re: U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2011
It has happened several times back when i was on campus - A very sexy beautiful girl i had a crush on was told she would not graduate unless she slept with her lecturer. after much pleading - she picked a day and went into his office (we all knew he banged a couple of girls in the evenings and early mornings). she did it - thus graduated.
1: Lecturers are often chummy with lazy dolts called Cult-guys
2: Lecturers have a clique so report one and you risk getting the same treatment from other lecturers in his clique
3: If you succeed and get one Lecturer penalised for his unruly behaviour - you will have cult guys on you ar$e who won't give a damn of asking nicely.
4: Yes prayer can be the answer - you should have joined Scripture Union from day 1 on campus - they do not have such problems

As sad as it sounds, you can either capitulate and graduate or you can be brave and report the case to school authorities (with evidence like that girl on facebook did)

Get him and record everything - only problem is - you will have the school authorities on your back afterwards - denying everything and making you the villians and the lecturer the victim
Re: U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! by ossyme(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2011
This is a serious issue!
if you are one of those who would not compromise chastity even at gun point, then know that it is a tough challenge , and you must face it in a tough way .
A lecturer once did that @ UNIBEN in the 90's (Dr. Ojukwu) and the lady went with a recorder to his office , He was saying words like," are you ready now? will you climb the table fast?? AND all sorts of dirty words . Two hefty guys arrested him and took him to the SUG and detained him there . ASUU was angry and a panel was eventually set up.They were shocked when the cassette was played and really embarrassed. He never stepped into the school thereafter.
i think with the technology available these days, she should play along and get the required evidence , but it has to be well-planned and she and all those who are to see this to the end need[b] BRAVERY HERE, [/b],
Re: U Must Sleep With Me Or Else U Wont Graduate! by Jessechinex: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2011
I will advise 2 agree 1st den get cameras & place it in d rum or anywhere dey re meeting or she should get guys dat can video, nd tel dem d nature of job, den fix an apointment wit d lecturer. Wen he his in d mood tel d guys 2 come out and i promise her afta dis d lecturer wil b bend 2 her wil.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS- Students Riot In Ebonyi State University / LASU Music Icon Damoche Murdered In Cold Blood!! / Plc Training In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.