Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Investment Or Savings? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Or Savings? (3690 Views)

Beware Of Mcdave Investment Or M C D A V E I N V E S T M E N T . C O M / What Investment Or Business Can Double My 500k In A Month / Dangote Flour Plc. A Good Investment Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment Or Savings? by slim49z(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2007
Am glad to see this thread is still lively grin

I have already given my advice above.

So guys, aside from investing and saving, wt other thing does one do with money huh?

Nil, just for catching fun I think. Am good at catching fun and I know good places to spent good money grin

Wanna come with me, hehe, Am on mesenger. wink
Re: Investment Or Savings? by derecho(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2007
unfortunately 'am leaving very soon, however i will say a little.Investment is not the issue but what yu invest the money into that matters, so many people talk about stocks but or forex , but to be honest yu will only be the guinea pig for the masters who have the knowhow.What yu need to invest in first is the right knowledge.Otherwise yu will be exploited.Talking about club freedom or getaway club,these are good but they never really get to tell yu the truth;for example yu will have to refer some people b4 yu cycle out.i wish i can go on and on but if yu want to know more send me an email.Be sure yu can get the best advise.The truth is that yu have too much to become a millionaire.my email is derecho_capiendi@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investment Or Savings? by kimo77: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2007
Hello fellow members you can actually make good income online.Have been with the following sites for almost 4weeks and they ve never disappointed me.You can always join through this links
plus234.com/?ref=136
top-rankingfund.com/kimo77
incomestorm.net/?ref=7601
goldenreturns.com/kimo77
some of them pay u directly and some u cashout yourself.
Re: Investment Or Savings? by joelala(m): 3:41am On Oct 14, 2007
talking about investing,i'll suggest you settle for stocks and shares,you could buy some directly from the stock market,so its gonna be easier for you to sell jst incase u need quick cash, dont evr tink of a fixed deposit,its bullshit,they make use of ur money and they give u peanut as intrest, also there are couple of programs goin on online u can jst play around wth couple of them with little change, clubfreedom and the likes,jst stumbled into one lately, its called http://www.greatearnings.net/?ref=1633, u get paid daily buying shares,each share is worth $5, i am earning from it, its no big deal $5 is worth risking so you guys can check it out aswell, http://www.greatearnings.net/?ref=1633, tnx and happy investing. grin smiley
Re: Investment Or Savings? by kayodus(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2007
i've heard of getaway club

is it really authentic?
Re: Investment Or Savings? by joelala(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2007
KAYODUS, i jst posted a comment and the word CLUBFREEDOM was edited from my post, well i will suggest u go for CLUBFREEDOM.
Re: Investment Or Savings? by Kabiru11005: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2023
Nice Idea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bureau Of Public Procurement? I'd Like To Know More On BPP101 Pls / Who Want To Invests In Apple Fruits Business, Buy In Wholesale, Or Start A Biz? / CBN Injects $284.2m, Cny36m Into Retail Secondary Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.