Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Romance Section - She Is At It Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance Section - She Is At It Again (1046 Views)

Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section - She Is At It Again by 195(f): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2011
. . . Comment if you think im now a good boy

I dont fight anymore, i love everyone, maybe i still flirt a little
But i just dont fight anyone anymore

I want you all to thank me or better still tell me what you think about me

. . . Im listening
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by freecocoa(f): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
I think you are now a sweerat and I like you better(though I always have) but you are no longer as funny as you used to be. Why?
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by Goldieluks: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2011
I think you a very boring these days, e-fighting is good sometimes,just for the fun of it. So let the FIGHTING begin! grin grin
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
Gallivanting Idiosyncratic "Perambulating Bullshitology!". . . Nonsense!
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by slimyem: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2011
the old 190 was annoying but funny,the new one is a bit sensible and very dry.bring the old one back! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by 195(f): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

I think you are now a sweerat and I like you better(though I always have) but you are no longer as funny as you used to be. Why?

Goldieluks:

I think you a very boring these days, e-fighting is good sometimes,just for the fun of it. So let the FIGHTING begin! grin grin

Maybe those things i told you both about - is starting to affect me
Its really weigning me down as i seriously need it by next month. . .
I so want to be a man - Im dying to be a man so i can get married  embarassed  embarassed
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by 195(f): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

the old 190 was annoying but funny,the new one is a bit sensible and very dry.bring the old one back! tongue tongue tongue

. . . i'll try to - but im seriously seeking a favour rite now and dont have time
playing around - i just want to be a man and get married embarassed
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by freecocoa(f): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
190_@:

I so want to be a man - Im dying to be a man so i can get married  embarassed  embarassed

Well I told you to keep praying about it and I'm praying for you too,don't worry it'll turn out fine,well anyhow you are I like you like that but I'll stop liking you if you go back to bashing naija women,just fight with the guys once in a while.
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by lolaluv1(f): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
190_@:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by sistajay(f): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
Change . . . . . . Am I missin someting here . . . . . .  190_@ are YOU deeply in love?  cheesy
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by IbroSaunks(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2011
nooooooooooooooooooo, , u can change in real life, but please keep the nairaland persona abeeegg, abeg 190_@, perleaaasseeee,
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2011
Oshiko who is 190 tricking,its in ur blood bobo it can't reverse it makes u breathe if u don't continue to fight u might end up bin diabetic.So abeg I don't wish u illness continue d package I like d nigerian robocop grin grin
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by 195(f): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
what is all these

People cheering me on to keep been 190 after all these years embarassed

Lord have mercy

Whats up with these people so far in these thread

Im confused!!
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by 195(f): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
lola.luv:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

IbroSaunks:

nooooooooooooooooooo, , u can change in real life, but please keep the nairaland persona abeeegg, abeg 190_@, perleaaasseeee,

sista-jay:

Change . . . . . . Am I missin someting here . . . . . .  190_@ are YOU deeply in love?  cheesy

freecocoa:

Well I told you to keep praying about it and I'm praying for you too,don't worry it'll turn out fine,well anyhow you are I like you like that but I'll stop liking you if you go back to bashing naija women,just fight with the guys once in a while.

embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by Yorisb: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
Congratulations on opening the dumbest thread I've ever seen on Nairaland. . .
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by sugardaddy1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
You have a very poor taste in terms of the kind of ladies you mingle with.
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by Idowuogbo(f): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
^is dat y we are here u like trouble o
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by 195(f): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2011
$ugardaddy:

You have a very poor taste in terms of the kind of ladies you mingle with.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by sugardaddy1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^is dat y we are here u like trouble o
Was right on topic
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
190, I loved how you tried to stick up for freecocoa and Hotie tima today. That was very nice of you.
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by 195(f): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
Yield:

190, I loved how you tried to stick up for freecocoa and Hotie tima today. That was very nice of you.

embarassed embarassed

would u marry me embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by 195(f): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
. . . embarassed
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by IbroSaunks(m): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2011
190_@:

embarassed embarassed

would u marry me embarassed embarassed
cheesy wink
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by Chimezie198(m): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2011
Even if d sky is falling down -
babe don't worry,
u r my only only,
u' ll b only - babe are u down? Down? Down? Down?
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by IbroSaunks(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2011
190_@:

embarassed embarassed

would u marry me  embarassed embarassed
cheesy wink
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by 195(f): 12:48am On Dec 13, 2011
Chimezie198:

Even if d sky is falling down -
babe don't worry,
u r my only only,
u' ll b only - babe are u down? Down? Down? Down?

Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by HighChief4(m): 2:28am On Dec 13, 2011
Who cares angry angry
Re: Romance Section - She Is At It Again by 195(f): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2011
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Dutch Carpenter Builds Replica Of Noah’s Ark…plans To Sail To London Olympics / A Vision Of Floating Cities - By Nigerian Architect Kunlé Adeyemi / Strange Rainbow Seen @ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.