Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

It's A Hot Kitchen In The West - Chef Opc! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's A Hot Kitchen In The West - Chef Opc! (708 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Hot Kitchen In The West - Chef Opc! by NegroNtns(m): 3:58am On Dec 13, 2011
Since the authorized public display by OPC to communicate its intention in the event of a territorial breach by Boko Haram there has been many alarmed outcries speaking against their projected plan.  I have visited three very popular Arewa websites so far and shared in the discussions about OPC.  There is no doubt, OPC has made a breakthrough!  Northerners support OPC's challenge to Boko but are also concerned, very concerned indeed.  This is good sign!

The voices on their website convey a sense of urgency and agitation but their contributions are reconciliatory.  When I compare with the responses in NL, it is absurd to hear Igbos talk as if the OPC message was targeted at them.  I don't want to talk too long but I will summarize it this way. . . .

When this shyyt go down, it is going to be an inferno.  If your biafran as ses find the parade hot and uncomfortable, no doubt the inferno will be too hot to contain and I suggest you start buying your ekene dili chukwu ticket right fu ck ing now!  Write your will, start shipping property to village, move junior and him mama to village. . . whatever the f u ck put you out of harm's way, now is the fu ck ing bad time to get the shyyt going.  Leave OPC and Boko to settle their challenges!
Re: It's A Hot Kitchen In The West - Chef Opc! by manny4life(m): 4:41am On Dec 13, 2011
Cocaine is a hell of drug embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: It's A Hot Kitchen In The West - Chef Opc! by Relax101(m): 4:57am On Dec 13, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Since the authorized public display by OPC to communicate its intention in the event of a territorial breach by Boko Haram there has been many alarmed outcries speaking against their projected plan.  I have visited three very popular Arewa websites so far and shared in the discussions about OPC.  There is no doubt, OPC has made a breakthrough!  Northerners support OPC's challenge to Boko but are also concerned, very concerned indeed.  This is good sign!

The voices on their website convey a sense of urgency and agitation but their contributions are reconciliatory.  When I compare with the responses in NL, it is absurd to hear Igbos talk as if the OPC message was targeted at them.  I don't want to talk too long but I will summarize it this way. . . .

When this shyyt go down, it is going to be an inferno.  If your biafran as ses find the parade hot and uncomfortable, no doubt the inferno will be too hot to contain and I suggest you start buying your ekene dili chukwu ticket right fu ck ing now!  Write your will, start shipping property to village, move junior and him mama to village. . . whatever the f u ck put you out of harm's way, now is the fu ck ing bad time to get the shyyt going.  Leave OPC and Boko to settle their challenges!  

I have a belief you are an idiot and also on some cheap expired drugs!
Did you remember when you attacked every Igbo thread? Abi, you want me to remind you?
Mumu like you!
People dey blow bombu na cutlass and shakabula una wan use dey show power for 21st century. WTF.
Which yeye message be that? Didn't MEND blow up atlas cove jetty wey dey lagos? F0rk! Wetin dem do!
I dey go bed jare. Snores!!!!!! brrrrrrrghhhh!!!!
Re: It's A Hot Kitchen In The West - Chef Opc! by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 13, 2011
Relax101:

I have a belief you are an  and also on some cheap expired drugs!
Did you remember when you attacked every Igbo thread? Abi, you want me to remind you?
Mumu like you!
People dey blow bombu na cutlass and shakabula una wan use dey show power for 21st century. WTF.
Which yeye message be that? Didn't MEND blow up atlas cove jetty wey dey lagos? F0rk! Wetin dem do!
I dey go bed jare. Snores!!!!!! brrrrrrrghhhh!!!!

Are you saying cutlass and shakabula cant cause harm?
oh so you want them to start throwing bombs around? What makes you think the bombs arent stashed up? Dont worry, for the next protest, they'll throw a bomb at your father's house to show you they're up for the 21st century.

Seun, nitori olorun, ibo lo ti n ko awon omo yii wa?
Re: It's A Hot Kitchen In The West - Chef Opc! by Relax101(m): 5:28am On Dec 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are you saying cutlass and shakabula cant cause harm?
oh so you want them to start throwing bombs around? What makes you think the bombs arent stashed up? Dont worry, for the next protest, they'll throw a bomb at your father's house to show you they're up for the 21st century.

Seun, nitori olorun, ibo lo ti n ko awon omo yii wa?

hahaha, ki lo se e? Nitori olodumare ni bo lo ti ko awon omo yi tio ronu?
Sebi won fe ja nigbati won ri ise se?
No be cutlass dey suppose use pass message na. All this guys wey dey talk here none of them go do anything. na so so talk dem go do dey spoil keyboard. Faaji dey for tomorrow? cheesy
Re: It's A Hot Kitchen In The West - Chef Opc! by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 13, 2011
Relax101:

hahaha, ki lo se e? Nitori olodumare ni bo lo ti ko awon omo yi tio ronu?
Sebi won fe ja nigbati won ri ise se?
No be cutlass dey suppose use pass message na. All this guys wey dey talk here none of them go do anything. na so so talk dem go do dey spoil keyboard. Faaji dey for tomorrow? cheesy

All I'm asking you to do is use your common sense in this instant.
Nobody wants any high-testosterone men walking around with cutlass/gun, talkless of bombs.
Re: It's A Hot Kitchen In The West - Chef Opc! by Relax101(m): 5:41am On Dec 13, 2011
^^^^^ That message is for the wrong person! You know no say Eko ile na Gani assistant.
He needs it more than anyone.
Re: It's A Hot Kitchen In The West - Chef Opc! by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 13, 2011
Relax101:

^^^^^ That message is for the wrong person! You know no say  Eko ile na Gani assistant.
He needs it more than anyone.

The message is precisely for you. Expecting men to walk around with bombs, to show that they're ready to fight in the 21st century.
Re: It's A Hot Kitchen In The West - Chef Opc! by Relax101(m): 5:52am On Dec 13, 2011
That's not for me.
If they had wanted to pass a message instead of making a mess of of everuthing they know what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Genocide And Why We Must Live By Persuasion / Boko Haram Coming To Lagos, Ibadan Today?? / Nigeria Can’t Afford N1.3trn Subsidy – MD Vertex Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.