Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (210809 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2012
umehmart: @ Ebugirl

i am waiting for your good news.... its so difficult to wait for TRV after having done medicals.

@ all

we will hear of more good news this week....

Wats up with ur application? We havnt being seeing Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ here
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by smartmachine(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
@ Prince christian, Please I want to submit my application on Thursday, what are the required document am to submit to the embassy. Please i need enlightenment on this. I don`t want my application returned due to incomplete document. Am applying for Undergraduate for sept. 2012 thanks so much for the advice.

Prince christian: @smart machine...........u can still summit ur application cos VAC is still colllecting application........d only stuff is u will have to be patient cos there re many applicant seeking for TRV. if u are lucky ur application wont last upto two mths with good documentation, especially original documents. its prayers(GOD). if is too late they will return it........last year someone summited his application and was returned because not complete and resumitted after two weeks, was called for medicals three weeks after and was given TRV, all in ONE month plus. with many other. is just God alone........try it sir
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by smartmachine(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
@ Prince christian, thanks so much
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Danyl(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
hello house, i want to ask that is there any format for the support letter tht my sponsor should follow when writing it and is it compulsory for the letter to be in affidavit form. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by VCTROKOYE: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
hi. All the universities in canada have turned down my request for admission into masters in computer science because I made 2.2. I want to turn to Certificate program in computer science. Can I get visa with it?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
ebugirl:

Wats up with ur application? We havnt being seeing Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ here

@ebugirl

i resubmitted my passport after the medicals on 1st june.... so am waiting for the big news.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bancan: 1:14am On Jun 05, 2012
bancan: Hi guys, u guys r doing a great job? I stumbled on this post like a week ago and I've learnt a lot. Now to my issue. I submitted an application to visit my husband in canada and to also attend his convocation.I was sent an official invite from the school to attend with my toddler.I submitted it on the 20th of april n it was received at cdhc on the 23rd of april,the convocation is 13th of june,up till today "ur applictn is being processed at the embassy" is all I see whenever I track it. Pls I want to know if I can still be given d visa before 13th,if d date pass could I still be given d visa,what can I do cos I'm confused,don't know if I'm travelling or not so my status of I don't know is affecting my present plans.pls I need suggestions.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bancan: 1:17am On Jun 05, 2012
U guys should pls say something about my case,it was totally ignored. I guess this forum is only for those seeking study permit,cos that's all I've been reading about. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Danyl(m): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2012
@all,i want to ask that is it compulsory to include my university certificate in my documentation or my transcript though am going for anoda undergraduate degree,this will afford me the opportunity 2go 4my MPhil in a course dt strongly combines my first degree n second degree...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2012
VCTROKOYE: hi. All the universities in canada have turned down my request for admission into masters in computer science because I made 2.2. I want to turn to Certificate program in computer science. Can I get visa with it?
............they don't accept 2.2 in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2012
'Just tracked my applicatn i submitted to VAC on 31st May, it read; your applicatn is been proccesed in the embassy on 1st June, 2012. I pray 4 speedy response... @victorokoye, u can try Memorial Uni of newfoundland. They accept 2.2, but with cgpa of a little over 3.33
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Ceejay2: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2012
@ smartmachine bros, hw far with your application, ave you submitted already? i got my letter of acceptance May 30th so i could apply for the study permit because i think its late already so i would be apply for the Jan 2012 resumption date because i have 3 start dates on my admission letter. Also im still gathering my docs. can i get ur YIM id so i can add u
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2012
@Mr Gomina..... Firstly i must say you've downgraded yourself simply because you can't read therefore you're not observant... If you read through you'll know its not just about getting a visit visa so ppl can run away to canada in here but its about going there to study and be a legal immigrant for comfort,,, You can now bore off and check back when you're more creative...Cheers;;;

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2012
gomina105: Hallo everybody,Governor is my name i can do Canada visa (3 months visiting)any interested person should mail me gboyega4governor@yahoo.com,
Governor.
....this isnt the right place for u.search elsewhere for your 'MUGUN'
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Ceejay2: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2012
Hello house, any self sponsor here? pls would need ur assistance in gathering my docs also i need breakdown of docs u submitted during ur application. Thnx.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bumdish: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ceejay2: Hello house, any self sponsor here? pls would need ur assistance in gathering my docs also i need breakdown of docs u submitted during ur application. Thnx.
Hi, Self sponsored. Check my earlier posts you see my list of docs
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by opad(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
My dad's Retirement Statement of Account with Pension Management(iBTC) Ý
totalling 9million naira Bank balamnce but doesn't have access to it cos he's not 60 yet.
Can It be accepted by the embassy? That's all I've got.
I'm applying for Msc. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bumdish: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
opad: My dad's Retirement Statement of Account with Pension Management(iBTC) Ý
totalling 9million naira Bank balamnce but doesn't have access to it cos he's not 60 yet.
Can It be accepted by the embassy? That's all I've got.
I'm applying for Msc. Thanks.
Opad, I guess you already know the right answer to your question and I am not sure Retirement Savings is synonymous to Educational Savings.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by jman77(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
@all,i just submitted my application now to memorial with faith that ALMIGHTY GOD will pave way for me to be granted this admission and raise me a sponsor through CHRIST JESUS, Also to you nairalanders to assist me in prayers.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
@NEWACCA,how you dey?

@justwise,long time o.i've been busy hustling to pay for the application fee
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by log1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
gomina105: Hallo everybody,Governor is my name i can do Canada visa (3 months visiting)any interested person should mail me gboyega4governor@yahoo.com,
Governor.
Mr Governor or what do You call your name. Do You think people here can be like You who has no job than to scam people and make them cry. Please this thread is not for You, kindly get out. Don't force me to use abusive words because I have tried not to use any. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
jman77: @all,i just submitted my application now to memorial with faith that ALMIGHTY GOD will pave way for me to be granted this admission and raise me a sponsor through CHRIST JESUS, Also to you nairalanders to assist me in prayers.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
@NEWACCA,how you dey?

...i pray they grant u admission and embassy grant u visa as well and us all..january or next year sept admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ all...leave Governor alone,he is making a fool of himself.''Never argue with a fool because people might not notice the difference''
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by log1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
jman77: @all,i just submitted my application now to memorial with faith that ALMIGHTY GOD will pave way for me to be granted this admission and raise me a sponsor through CHRIST JESUS, Also to you nairalanders to assist me in prayers.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
@NEWACCA,how you dey?

Congratulation in advance. Getting admission into canada universities is not that hard once You meet up with the admission criteria, so You need no or little prayer here. From your post if truely You struggle to get your application fee, my advice for You is to pray harder to get a scholarship for the program You applied for. This will reduced the financial burden of yours.
If You don't mind which course and type of degree( undergaduate or graduate) did You apply for?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ all
Can I know please, did anyone apply to or have already gotten acceptance letter from NAIT or SAIT(northern/southern alberta institute of technology? Pls do email me on dewale@live.ie
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by jman77(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
olaremy2k: ...i pray they grant u admission and embassy grant u visa as well and us all..january or next year sept admission?
Ameeeeen! To all your prayers,my guy na for 2012/2013 winter o.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by jman77(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
log1:
Congratulation in advance. Getting admission into canada universities is not that hard once You meet up with the admission criteria, so You need no or little prayer here. From your post if truely You struggle to get your application fee, my advice for You is to pray harder to get a scholarship for the program You applied for. This will reduced the financial burden of yours.
If You don't mind which course and type of degree( undergaduate or graduate) did You apply for?
My brother! Na either biology or compu sci,undergradute. I dey even plan to send my certified copies of documents to them next tommorrow,hope its not too early?.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by jman77(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
@all,i just want to share this suggestion that we should share things to our self also with whatsapp on our phones to facilitate communications,i'm sorry if this is wrong cos i know this isn't the right thread.my whatsapp contact number is 08094494830.lets ping!, download it at www.whatapp.com/s40 for java phones i.e nokia c3,x2-00,200 and www.whatsapp.com for symbian,android and blackberry phones.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by opad(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
bumdish:
Opad, I guess you already know the right answer to your question and I am not sure Retirement Savings is synonymous to Educational Savings.
I am not quite sure about what you mean, kindly expantiate.
Can it be accepted by the embassy? And if No, tell me why.
And who has used such as a proof for funding?
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lillaowow(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2012
@All, i just got an email that I've been admitted and decision letter would be sent next week through DHL (i've been waiting for over a month)
But there have been recent developments besides i THINK September is already late (embassy says 4-6 months)
I want to deffer my admission, my question is would i be asked to pay any fee at all (as regards deferring my admission)
Or should i go ahead and submit my application for September @ VAC
the university is University of Saskachewan, Undergrad.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Danyl(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2012
@lillalowow,it wil take abt 3wks b4 ur admissn letter get 2nigeria,n dnt expect dt uni. Of saskatc wil send ur leta thru DHL except if u'll av 2pay for d courier here,u may wait for anoda 1wk,if u dont see it by den,cal them on d phone,if dey are yet 2send it,ask for a deferral straight away...

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.