Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (210810 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by solomonokeigar: 1:45am On Jun 11, 2012
WE ALL SHALL HEAR GOOD NEWS THIS WEEK IN JESUS NAME. ALL OF US WAITING TO BE CALLED FOR MEDICALS SHALL RECEIVE THAT CALL THIS WEEK BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 7:26am On Jun 11, 2012
solomon okeigar: WE ALL SHALL HEAR GOOD NEWS THIS WEEK IN JESUS NAME. ALL OF US WAITING TO BE CALLED FOR MEDICALS SHALL RECEIVE THAT CALL THIS WEEK BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD

amen
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lyfe(m): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2012
solomon okeigar: WE ALL SHALL HEAR GOOD NEWS THIS WEEK IN JESUS NAME. ALL OF US WAITING TO BE CALLED FOR MEDICALS SHALL RECEIVE THAT CALL THIS WEEK BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD

AMEN

We are on the 100th page of season 2.

USASK is not easy to get into, it is very competitive because of the low tuition and scholarship opportunity. I know someone whose application was rejected.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Beehandz(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2012
A blessed week to ever1 in the house.

Does any1 have info on USASK PGD Environmental Engineering? Trying to get if they have options for their start dates aside the general september entry.

Looking ahead to 2013.

Also BCIT- GIS Advanced Diploma.

Any1 heading to either schoold can advice appropriately.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2012
@beehandz did you apply for a visa for Sept 2012?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Beehandz(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2012
Sir P!:
@beehandz did you apply for a visa for Sept 2012?

Yea,denied,u can chk page 68 or so for my post.
Wana apply to Usask and bcit for 2013.

R U̶̲̥̅ heading to usask for dz sept?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
@beehandz so sorry to hear that, no im not headed there. Go ahead and apply time is fast running out
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
Are there people who are yet to submit visa application for september?...if yes,let's know,if no,then let's all know our full list and current status..ONE GOAL FOR ALL
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2012
School Name:Memorial University. Course:degree in Economics. Submission date: March 12. Current status: waiting for medical.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
University of Winnipeg....program:pre-engineering status; awaiting medical call up.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2012
Im heading for usask too 2013....with a CGPA of 4.39, do u think I meet the academic criteria of 80percent for scholarship.....on the application form where they ask if attendance is dependent on scholarship that provide full support..is it better to choose yes or no if I really need the scholarship_

lyfe:

AMEN

We are on the 100th page of season 2.

USASK is not easy to get into, it is very competitive because of the low tuition and scholarship opportunity. I know someone whose application was rejected.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ancient1: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hi all, this is my first post on dis thread..but ive been observing silently all the while, congrats to all those who have got their trvs and medical call particularly for sept. I applied since the 23rd of march, scanned successfully at cdhc on 26th march. My mum is my sponsor. No medical call till date, i called vfs today and they said my application is not ready, sent cdhc an email as well, hope they respond. I applied to do an MBA at VIU BC. I wish everyone success in their canada dreams. Please for those in the same boat as myself feel free, lets bond.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Beehandz(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
earthgreeners: Im heading for usask too 2013....with a CGPA of 4.39, do u think I meet the academic criteria of 80percent for scholarship.....on the application form where they ask if attendance is dependent on scholarship that provide full support..is it better to choose yes or no if I really need the scholarship_

Hey bro, also wana apply to Usask 2013. Have u made ur application alrdy? Wana apply for PGD Environmental Engineering.

@house and fellow usask,wats d probability of securing admission to usask with 3rd class for PGD
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
I have started my application, but yet to complete cos Im waiting to get the contact of my 3rd referee....I heard itz always good to apply earlier

Beehandz:

Hey bro, also wana apply to Usask 2013. Have u made ur application alrdy? Wana apply for PGD Environmental Engineering.

@house and fellow usask,wats d probability of securing admission to usask with 3rd class for PGD
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Beehandz(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
earthgreeners: I have started my application, but yet to complete cos Im waiting to get the contact of my 3rd referee....I heard itz always good to apply earlier

Kk.but since I'm going for a PGD, will I also need refrees?

Pls NL guru's shld help answer dz
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2012
School name: Memorial university. Course: MA. Economics. Date submitted: 01/06/2012. Status: Awaiting Medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
@behandz what was the message on Vfs tracking portal when u were denied cos a friend told me his portal reads ur passport is ready for collection.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
@shavel Has your friend done medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
@sir p, nope
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2012
@shavel let him be positive, there's nothing God cant do. How long have they(CDHC) been with the passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
3 months ago
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
3 months ago, but he plans to visit vac 2mao.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
@shavel let him/her hope for the best
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
shavel: 3 months ago, but he plans to visit vac 2mao.

please keep us posted on the outcome of it..but all is well
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Newtonmdk: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2012
yeah, I mean university of Saskatchewan. It's like they use the word interchangeably
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Newtonmdk: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
@lillaowow
Which one is the Uni of Saskatoon? or do you mean Uni of Saskachew[quote author=lillaowow]

yeah, I mean university of Saskatchewan. It's like they use the word interchangeably
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Beehandz(m): 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2012
@ NL's
I sent a mail to the int'l admission center of the sch I applied to to confirm the news on their website that students can now defer their admission on some grnds and I was told yes. Based on the fact I was denied medicals and my documents were returned.

Here is part of my mail(qstn) to the sch:
"Will I automatically have a seat for next fall if I reapply?
Will I pay another application fee?
Will the tuition fee I've paid already be held onto till September 2013?"

Here is the sch's reply:
"Yes you will have a seat if you reapply. You will not need another
application fee. We have already issued your refund, so in November you
will be required to pay the tuition again"

"... if you want to start in September 2013 and think that you have new circumstances to improve your visa application, please
submit a new application after November 15th".

@ NL's @newca, ebugirl,phemmy, and all guru's in the house, kindly advice how I can re package my Visa application for nxt fall 2013.

Can I use same sponsor (my sis) wit good amnt of money in her personal acc dz time as dat was 1 of d loop holes I saw in my previous application or I use another of my sis wit her huBby co sponsoring me.

Pls your candid advice is needed here so I can prepare ahead.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2012
Beehandz: @ NL's
I sent a mail to the int'l admission center of the sch I applied to to confirm the news on their website that students can now defer their admission on some grnds and I was told yes. Based on the fact I was denied medicals and my documents were returned.

Here is part of my mail(qstn) to the sch:
"Will I automatically have a seat for next fall if I reapply?
Will I pay another application fee?
Will the tuition fee I've paid already be held onto till September 2013?"

Here is the sch's reply:
"Yes you will have a seat if you reapply. You will not need another
application fee. We have already issued your refund, so in November you
will be required to pay the tuition again"

"... if you want to start in September 2013 and think that you have new circumstances to improve your visa application, please
submit a new application after November 15th".

@ NL's @newca, ebugirl,phemmy, and all guru's in the house, kindly advice how I can re package my Visa application for nxt fall 2013.

Can I use same sponsor (my sis) wit good amnt of money in her personal acc dz time as dat was 1 of d loop holes I saw in my previous application or I use another of my sis wit her huBby co sponsoring me.

Pls your candid advice is needed here so I can prepare ahead.

hook me up @ sucrecruiz@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2012
@ebugirl
how far any response on ur TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by fflowers: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2012
Hello all, my status just changed now to-
Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest.

Please u all should pray 4 me o! Let it be good news. I'm going to travel to Lagos from Enugu hopefully tomorrow or nxt.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2012
fflowers: Hello all, my status just changed now to-
Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest.

Please u all should pray 4 me o! Let it be good news. I'm going to travel to Lagos from Enugu hopefully tomorrow or nxt.

My advise for you is please leave your current location as early as you can tomorrow so that you can complete your medicals btw the same tomorrow and Thursday.. Please when did you submit your application? Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Dotscanner: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2012
Hi guys, am neW on here. Can some one pls Xplain wat it takes to apply 4 a student aplication visa, visiting aplication visa and any other visa aplication... I am a complete novice about this , guys pls i solicitate 4 ur help. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.