Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1037709 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by abbey1986(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2012
Please anyone on the time limit of when LETTER OF DETERMINATION reaches me cause the Jury says 10working days and it 12days now...Please do i email them or preferably wait more cause have waited for a whole 9month for this whole appeal case.Please advice

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nbogu: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
@justwise, last time I mentioned that my tier 4 visa was refused under paragraph 320 (7a) because I did not mention that I was pregnant on the application form when making the application

I requested for administrative review saying that It was not asked if I was pregnant on the application form so, I did not see any reason why I should be answering questions I was not asked and that if pregnancy is a material fact to tier 4, provision should have been made for pregnancy situations on the application form.

The review result came back and this is what the reviewer said:

ECM Comment:
I have reviewed the points raised in your Administrative Review request and am
willing to accept that you may not have known that you were pregnant at the start of
the application process at the beginning of the year. However you would have known
by the time you came to apply for your visa and I consider the fact that you are
pregnant to be material to your application.

The declaration you signed in section 8 of your application form requires you to
inform us of any material changes or new information relevant to your application and
although there may not be a specific question on the VAF relating to pregnancy I do
consider that you deliberately withheld this information.

In view of this I am maintaining your refusal under paragraph 320(7a) of the
Immigration Rules.

Not satisfied the that the applicant is a genuine student
ECO Comment:
The length of your course is a year during which time you intend to have a baby. It
is not clear whether the University are aware of this or what arrangements you have
made to enable you to complete your course. As a result I am not satisfied that you
are a genuine student and refuse your application under paragraph 245 ZV (k).

Please let me know what u understand about this review outcome. Does it mean that I am refused under both paragraph 320 (7a) and 245 zv (k) or that the refusal is now under paragraph 245 ZV (k) only. the reason I am asking is because I am planning to apply for a work permit but I am afraid what the outcome will be because of past refusals.

Your advice counts as usual.

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nbogu: @justwise, last time I mentioned that my tier 4 visa was refused under paragraph 320 (7a) because I did not mention that I was pregnant on the application form when making the application

I requested for administrative review saying that It was not asked if I was pregnant on the application form so, I did not see any reason why I should be answering questions I was not asked and that if pregnancy is a material fact to tier 4, provision should have been made for pregnancy situations on the application form.

ECM Comment:
willing to accept that you may not have known that you were pregnant at the start of
the application process at the beginning of the year. However you would have known
by the time you came to apply for your visa and I consider the fact that you are

The declaration you signed in section 8 of your application form requires you to
inform us of any material changes or new information relevant to your application and
although there may not be a specific question on the VAF relating to pregnancy I do

Immigration Rules.

ECO Comment:
The length of your course is a year during which time you intend to have a baby. It
is not clear whether the University are aware of this or what arrangements you have
made to enable you to complete your course. As a result I am not satisfied that you

Please let me know what u understand about this review outcome. Does it mean that I am refused under both paragraph 320 (7a) and 245 zv (k) or that the refusal is now under paragraph 245 ZV (k) only. the reason I am asking is because I am planning to apply for a work permit but I am afraid what the outcome will be because of past refusals.

Thanks

In your first refusal letter were you refused under paragraph 320(7A) or 245 ZV (K). Were you given the right to appeal then?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nbogu: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
I was refused under paragraph 320 (7a) in my first application. I was given limited right of appeal but a full right to request for administrative review. I did apply for the review which resulted in the following comment:

ECM Comment:

Immigration Rules.

ECO Comment:
are a genuine student and refuse your application under paragraph 245 ZV (k)
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nbogu: I was refused under paragraph 320 (7a) in my first application. I was given limited right of appeal but a full right to request for administrative review. I did apply for the review which resulted in the following comment:

ECM Comment:

Immigration Rules.

ECO Comment:
are a genuine student and refuse your application under paragraph 245 ZV (k)

Sadly refusal under paragraph 320(7A) most likely carries 10yrs ban and 245 ZV (K) means that you are not a genuine student.

The ECM agrees with ECO's judgement, i don't think you have any more room to manoeuvre this
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nbogu: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Does this mean a future application will attract 10 years ban? Can't I still explain in my future application that I did not intentionally conceal my pregnancy?

An opportunity for work permit just came my way, although I am still waiting for the employer to provide me with certificate of sponsorship with which I will make the application.

But this past refusal issue is hunting me. Is there nothing I can do to defend my self in my next application for a work permit?

Please help me!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nbogu: Does this mean a future application will attract 10 years ban? Can't I still explain in my future application that I did not intentionally conceal my pregnancy?

An opportunity for work permit just came my way, although I am still waiting for the employer to provide me with certificate of sponsorship with which I will make the application.

But this past refusal issue is hunting me. Is there nothing I can do to defend my self in my next application for a work permit?

Please help me!!!
Future application will most likely be refused.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Niyex1: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2012
@Justwise, Hello Justwise, I got a question for you and need you to help my friend answer it.
Please send me a link to the current thread as the last one was updated last about two months ago.

Pls write me.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Niyex1: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2012
Sup Justwise, I need you to answer this question for me. A friend was refused a UK visa about 5months ago, however in the refusal notice, the ECO made some mistakes in his letter.. To cut the long story short, he got a lawyer who filed for administrative review and about 3 months later he was called by the embassy to bring in all his documents he initially submitted as at the time of the application and also a valid statement of account. He submitted these documents and his passport was returned to him and he was given a reference number to always call to check if an ECO has made a secision on his application. He did this about 2weeks ago and he got a call yesterday to now bring in his passport to the embassy. He told me this and he asked that does this mean his administrative review has been sucessful and visa will be granted?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2012
Niyex1: Sup Justwise, I need you to answer this question for me. A friend was refused a UK visa about 5months ago, however in the refusal notice, the ECO made some mistakes in his letter.. To cut the long story short, he got a lawyer who filed for administrative review and about 3 months later he was called by the embassy to bring in all his documents he initially submitted as at the time of the application and also a valid statement of account. He submitted these documents and his passport was returned to him and he was given a reference number to always call to check if an ECO has made a secision on his application. He did this about 2weeks ago and he got a call yesterday to now bring in his passport to the embassy. He told me this and he asked that does this mean his administrative review has been sucessful and visa will be granted?

Its most likely that the decision of the ECM went your friend's way and the visa will be granted.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Niyex1: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
Oshey! I'll inform him now and I will let u know what happens next.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bubblygirl78: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hi. I'm new to this blog but I meed to find out some answers
Got married in june. Submitted for settlement visa In oct. My husband lives in uk. I live in naija.
I was refused just thursday and I'm so sad. But then I saw this blog and thot some light cld be shed for me
I was refused on various grds:
Evidence of communication. Dey said dey saw all our pics taken both in lag and london and our wedding etc but tht when I was reapplying for visa in 2010 tht I didn't stipulate that my bf lives in d uk. Tht I stayed in a hotel. Then they mentioned no phone calls or email. Altho I mentioned we comm by blackberry.
Second ground was tht I didn't put in my degree. Altho I put in my statement of result cos my degree got missing.
Another grd dey mentioned and I'm most concerned abt is tht my husband's company hasn't been paying tax or sth. Just some plenty story abt HRMC or sth. I don't really get it tho. Tht they chkd in 1 database and d company is dormant. :s
Then another one again. Tht cos my husband stays in a 2 bed wt his bro. Altho this was my frd's exact circumstance when she applied.
So now we wanna file an appeal. I'm really clueless abt these things. Cos I've been travelling for yrs and yrs and never faced a refusal
Yeah, I stopped work in april wt a view to relocating. Yeah! Sucks.
What are my chances. And whts d worse case scenario? Cos right now ve started job hunting in naija.
Mw, they made a mistake as per the house number. Dey wrote 38 instead of 58. Darned Don.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Niyex1: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
bubblygirl78: Hi. I'm new to this blog but I meed to find out some answers
Got married in june. Submitted for settlement visa In oct. My husband lives in uk. I live in naija.
I was refused just thursday and I'm so sad. But then I saw this blog and thot some light cld be shed for me
Evidence of communication. Dey said dey saw all our pics taken both in lag and london and our wedding etc but tht when I was reapplying for visa in 2010 tht I didn't stipulate that my bf lives in d uk. Tht I stayed in a hotel. Then they mentioned no phone calls or email. Altho I mentioned we comm by blackberry.
Second ground was tht I didn't put in my degree. Altho I put in my statement of result cos my degree got missing.
Another grd dey mentioned and I'm most concerned abt is tht my husband's company hasn't been paying tax or sth. Just some plenty story abt HRMC or sth. I don't really get it tho. Tht they chkd in 1 database and d company is dormant. :s
Then another one again. Tht cos my husband stays in a 2 bed wt his bro. Altho this was my frd's exact circumstance when she applied.
So now we wanna file an appeal. I'm really clueless abt these things. Cos I've been travelling for yrs and yrs and never faced a refusal
What are my chances. And whts d worse case scenario? Cos right now ve started job hunting in naija.
Mw, they made a mistake as per the house number. Dey wrote 38 instead of 58. Darned Don.

I think what you need to do is to type word for word the refusal notice and if you got a scan copy, I suggest you send it directly to @Justwise email so he can lok into it and explain to you better.. I also know more about UK travel and stuff and in my own opinion, you have a case since the ECO even made mistakes about the number. If yÓu have a right to appeal, then u have a gud chance but talk to justwise though.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
bubblygirl78: Hi. I'm new to this blog but I meed to find out some answers

I think you need to found out first if your hubby have a functioning company as he stated? Is he owning any tax to HRMC?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Niyex1: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
@justwise, its there a new thread to this page that is far more interesting and enlightening than this page? Please send me a link to it as this page seem slow and not enough cases to read and learn from.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bubblygirl78: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
Okay. Thank you. What's justwise's email?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dotcomnamename: 1:42am On Dec 31, 2012
Justwise, if someone apply for a Tourist Visa and refused but said his right of appeal is limited.
Can the person write a letter to the embassy for administrative review?
Is there any payment for administrative review?
I don't understand the different between this administrative review and appeal anymore.
Sometiems i heard you have to pay for appeal now, is it the same with administrative review too?

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Justwise, if someone apply for a Tourist Visa and refused but said his right of appeal is limited.
Can the person write a letter to the embassy for administrative review?
Is there any payment for administrative review?
I don't understand the different between this administrative review and appeal anymore.
Sometiems i heard you have to pay for appeal now, is it the same with administrative review too?

Thanks

Administrative review is free, with limited right of appeal you go for Administrative review.

Appeal is 140 pounds for oral hearing and 80 pounds for paper hearing.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by successfulman: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Hello,
Since you have put in your appeal, I think PATIENCE is the watch word. Ordinarily, your case is a straight forward one and I am sure you will win it unless the judge is overly bias and that would not be your own story!

The truth be said, appeals NO LONGER have a fixed duration for determination unlike what it used to be in the past. There is so many backlogs of cases in the whole appeals system and more and more cases are taking longer to determine by the Upper Tribunal.

I would like to also encourage you make sure your financial statements are healthy as the BHC can make a big U-Turn and ask you to come back with your bank statements.

Goodluck!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by afolabi009: 12:41am On Jan 07, 2013
@lamosy what there email address plz??
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 1:14am On Jan 07, 2013
@Afolabi009

May I ask what email address are you looking for?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by afolabi009: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
the UK appeal center email...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
@Afolabi009

Customer.Service@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
(For general enquiries only)

www.tribunals.gov.uk

Address:
Arnhem Support Centre
P.O Box 6987
Leicester
LE1 6ZX
Phone: 0300 123 1711
FAX: 0116 249 4192
Minicom: 0845 606 0766

I'm sorry for the delay, had little prob with my phone. Hope this piece of information help. Take care. Cheers
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
@favouredgal]@Lamosy and the house, the lawyer is very right, I also applied for settlement visa, I was refused n went for appeal. The tribunal sent me a mail that my bundle has been sent to d BDHC for review, and dt it will take up to 19 weeks which was Feb 28, 2013, and after this date if the BDHC still uphold their initial decision, then i will b sent the hearing date which is another 2 to 3 months I was so sad and thought thats a long time to wait. Fortunately for me, my case didn't get to the Feb 28 or hearing level before I was called by the embassy. I raised a question some weeks back here, Lamosy if u could remember. I was called to submit my passport after the tribunal sent my appeal bundle to the BDHC Lagos for review. The BDHC overturned their decision after going through my new evidence. I got my passport back after 2 weeks with my multiple years visa. I was called last week Monday to come for my passport, went on Thursday and travelled to the UK over the weekend. Now with my husband, dream come true. My Advice Lamosy: be patient, pray ceaselessly so you can find favour in the sight of the Entry Clearance Manager that is suppose to review your case, and go to UKBA websites, you will get your facts. Appeal takes time but it works. It will b over sooner than you thought. I am yet to believe am in the UK because everything happened so fast. All the best Lamosy.[/quote]

Favouredgal and Justwise I wish you all a Very happy and Prosperous new year. Long time? Please always look out for for me on this thread. The Tribunal sent a Notice of Pending Appeal letter to my lawyer who forwarded the Content to me. The letter was dated 20th Dec. 2012. Favouredgal just like they wrote to you,the review will take 19 weeks, and the Tribunal ask the Respondent(BDHC)to file 2nd of May 2013 giving reason for that decision they made. May I ask if you received another letter from the Tribunal before you was granted your visa? Common girl reply me swiftly. I'm waiting. I've been praying too. Justwise how's your family? How's work been? Take it easy mennnn and be good. Take care you both, love you all. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by abbey1986(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
Please what happen if an appeal was dismiss by the judges...Need advice
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dotcomnamename: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2013
Nbogu: @justwise, last time I mentioned that my tier 4 visa was refused under paragraph 320 (7a) because I did not mention that I was pregnant on the application form when making the application

ECM Comment:

Immigration Rules.

ECO Comment:

Thanks

How long your administrative review took to get the result?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2013
Hi, pls i need advice on this

My cousin is 25 yrs old, and she applied for a tourist visa to visit the UK for a week.
Her application was refused recently and given limited right of appeal.
Here is the decision:

[b]You have applied for an entry clearance to visit the United Kingdom for one week.
I have considered your application under paragraph 41 of the United Kingdom Immigration Rules.
In order to be able to make a decision on whether or not to grant you entry clearance in this category I have taken into account your stated circumstances in Nigeria, the reason for your visit and your proposed travel arrangements. You have declared that you are a student of ………………. And supported by family member and that you have no family commitments or children to support.
I note that you have submitted no evidence of personal assets or savings. You also state that you propose to travel alone as a tourist and have no friends or family in the UK.
Given the statements you have made and the documentary evidence you have presented to support your application I am not satisfied that your circumstances in Nigeria, coupled with your reason for wishing to travel to the UK, are such that you have shown your intentions are as stated or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit. I am therefore not satisfied that your application meets the requirements of the paragraph 41 (i) and (ii) of the Immigration Rules.
Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section blab la bla.[/b]

But, she told me that she submitted her personal savings account along with her sponsor’s account and sponsorship letter for the one week including evidence of income from his sponsor. Her sponsor provided his personal account with proof of income, his company tax and company cert. She also submitted letter from her school and ID.card and evidence that she has a daughter and she live with her daughter and her partner. She has not married though.
But I’m surprised with the decision because, the decision indirectly as if one must have a relative in the UK before she can be issued a visa? Must she have a property before she can be issued a visa? However, her sponsor also provided his landed property but the landed property was returned at the VFS office that they don’t need sponsor property. What do you think?
They did not even complain about school, hotel accommodation, air fare, and BTA because she provided documentary evidence of these and confirmed. But the visa officer only complain and refused her application base on assets.
My question is: Must she have a property in Nigeria? Is it a must for her to have property as a student before she can be issued a tourist visa?
Must she have a relative in the UK before she can be issued a visa as a tourist to visit the UK for a week?
And why the visa officer cleverly avoided or telling lies that she did not have family whereas the officer knew that she has a daughter and partner living together?
Your advice is needed here. Do you think she should go for administrative review and attach same set of documents and those the VFS did not collect from her, so she should send everything together to the embassy for administrative review. What do you think pls?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2013
junnymercy: Hi, pls i need advice on this

My cousin is 25 yrs old, and she applied for a tourist visa to visit the UK for a week.
Her application was refused recently and given limited right of appeal.
Here is the decision:

[b]You have applied for an entry clearance to visit the United Kingdom for one week.
I have considered your application under paragraph 41 of the United Kingdom Immigration Rules.
In order to be able to make a decision on whether or not to grant you entry clearance in this category I have taken into account your stated circumstances in Nigeria, the reason for your visit and your proposed travel arrangements. You have declared that you are a student of ………………. And supported by family member and that you have no family commitments or children to support.
I note that you have submitted no evidence of personal assets or savings. You also state that you propose to travel alone as a tourist and have no friends or family in the UK.
Given the statements you have made and the documentary evidence you have presented to support your application I am not satisfied that your circumstances in Nigeria, coupled with your reason for wishing to travel to the UK, are such that you have shown your intentions are as stated or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit. I am therefore not satisfied that your application meets the requirements of the paragraph 41 (i) and (ii) of the Immigration Rules.
Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section blab la bla.[/b]

But, she told me that she submitted her personal savings account along with her sponsor’s account and sponsorship letter for the one week including evidence of income from his sponsor. Her sponsor provided his personal account with proof of income, his company tax and company cert. She also submitted letter from her school and ID.card and evidence that she has a daughter and she live with her daughter and her partner. She has not married though.
But I’m surprised with the decision because, the decision indirectly as if one must have a relative in the UK before she can be issued a visa? Must she have a property before she can be issued a visa? However, her sponsor also provided his landed property but the landed property was returned at the VFS office that they don’t need sponsor property. What do you think?
They did not even complain about school, hotel accommodation, air fare, and BTA because she provided documentary evidence of these and confirmed. But the visa officer only complain and refused her application base on assets.
My question is: Must she have a property in Nigeria? Is it a must for her to have property as a student before she can be issued a tourist visa?
Must she have a relative in the UK before she can be issued a visa as a tourist to visit the UK for a week?
And why the visa officer cleverly avoided or telling lies that she did not have family whereas the officer knew that she has a daughter and partner living together?
Your advice is needed here. Do you think she should go for administrative review and attach same set of documents and those the VFS did not collect from her, so she should send everything together to the embassy for administrative review. What do you think pls?

She was refused purely for her lack of tie to Nigeria, getting a visa as an adult student is difficult as she got no job/business, no strong source of income. Those are the things that helps when applying for visiting visa.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2013
justwise:

She was refused purely for her lack of tie to Nigeria, getting a visa as an adult student is difficult as she got no job/business, no strong source of income. Those are the things that helps when applying for visiting visa.

Thanks for this. Do you mean her daughter is not her tie in Nigeria? And lastly, what do you think if she go for administrative review? OR what do you think she should do about it? as she has no property...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2013
junnymercy:

Thanks for this. Do you mean her daughter is not her tie in Nigeria? And lastly, what do you think if she go for administrative review? OR what do you think she should do about it? as she has no property...

Her daughter can be looked after by her family if she decided to stay back in the UK, she got no husband, job, business, major commitment in Nigeria that might persuade here to come back, she is not spending her hard earned money for the trip. The assumption is that she might decide to stay back in the UK.

If this is a trip for medical treatment then its a different case all together but a trip for leisure and the amount involved here raises eyebrow.

She can try administrative review but i can't bet my money on the outcome.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Junnymercy

Would you like to listen to the bitter truth? She shouldn't bother going thru administrative review...alright, cos its a waste of time. She can reapply if she meets the requirements and is able to provide concrete evidence of ties, personal statement of A/C, Job, and so on. The reason why she was refused was because of lack of concrete evidence and the ECO is not satisfied cos she may decide not to return to her country. This is what the ECO is guiding against. Family visit Visa would have been the best for her. This is my opinion from experience. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by grock1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hello everyone, i have a brother wbo applied for a visiting visa on the 10th of dec for a wedding of another of our brother which was on the 29th of dec. He was refused and this is what the letters says:

"u state u will trave to the uk for your brothers wedding on the 29th dec 2012. I note that you applied for your visa on the 10th dec 2012 and as such you have not allowed sufficient time for the processing of your visa. Applicants are advised to allow 15 working days for the processing"
I have therefor refused.........
You hav a right to appeal against this decision under.....

He would have applied early, but the documents from uk arrived late. So we just told him to still giv it a try, not knowing he will be refused.

Pls what are his chance for this kinda appeal. Can he appeal, what does he need to say? Pls all advice will be grately appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.