Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,064 members, 7,825,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! (3216 Views)

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging / Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! / Single And Desperate For A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Softee(f): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2006
Christian, 15 years old and desperate for a baby!

What do i do? The feelings are so intense but i love Jesus and my faith and i can't fornicate but i want it so so bad!
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by cheekee(f): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2006
are you ready to have this baby??i mean financially dependant and all that?? i think you better think of building you future than thinking of becoming a baby machine so early, just enjoy your youth cause i promise if you run into motherhood so fast one day your gonn wish you didn't!!think about it wink
it will cost ya alot you know,lots of risk!!
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Seun(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2006
Are you male and female? What is it about a baby that you love?
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Softee(f): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2006
Seun:

Are you male and female? What is it about a baby that you love?

I'm female and i have always loved babies, even the crying and the things people hate about babies. I want to become a midwife in the future. I don't know i like to think of it as a blessing. But its a problem at 15.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Softee(f): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2006
cheekee:

are you ready to have this baby??i mean financially dependant and all that?? i think you better think of building you future than thinking of becoming a baby machine so early, just enjoy your youth cause i promise if you run into motherhood so fast one day your gonn wish you didn't!!think about it wink
it will cost ya alot you know,lots of risk!!

I feel im ready emotionally. Financially i can't look after a baby, No.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by SIBLI06(m): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2006
It's normal for some teenage girls to want babies, even as young as 15. It's your maternal instinct.

If you have any relatives or friends with children, I suggest helping out with that. It will satisfy some of your baby cravings, and help you to see how big the responsibility of caring for a child is.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Softee(f): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2006
SIBLI_06:

It's normal for some teenage girls to want babies, even as young as 15. It's your maternal instinct.

If you have any relatives or friends with children, I suggest helping out with that. It will satisfy some of your baby cravings, and help you to see how big the responsibility of caring for a child is.

I babysit a 1 year old boy, sometimes hes a pleasure to have other times hes not. This just makes me want a baby even more!
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Rhodalyn(f): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2006
why would you want a baby at this age? do you know the consequences? do you know you could die giving birth? do you know how frustrating it is taking care of a baby, having to wake up in the middle of the night to feed him/her you need to be put alone in a room with some baby for just two days, change diapers, feed all those stuffs abi you know? then, decide after that if you still want to go ahead and have a baby why would you even think about such a thing it's gonna spoil your social life you'll have to be stuck at home changing diapers still wonna do it?
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2006
You are not "desperately" in need of a baby, you are "desperately" in search of SEX.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by vickybabe(f): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

why would you want a baby at this age? do you know the consequences? do you know you could die giving birth? do you know how frustrating it is taking care of a baby, having to wake up in the middle of the night to feed him/her you need to be put alone in a room with some baby for just two days, change diapers, feed all those stuffs abi you know? then, decide after that if you still want to go ahead and have a baby why would you even think about such a thing it's going to spoil your social life you'll have to be stuck at home changing diapers still wonna do it?

damn slow down, but its true sha
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Rhodalyn(f): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2006
Geez!!!!!!!! did it sound a bit too harsh? embarassed embarassedi sorry if it did softee but i mean you know it's not the best wink
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by kimba(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2006
@softee,

daviddylan said it right
You are not "desperately" in need of a baby, you are "desperately" in search of SEX.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Rhodalyn(f): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sex that word does wonders to people cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my dear, if it's sex you want then go for me wink but not a baby
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by vickybabe(f): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Geez!!!!!!!! did it sound a bit too harsh? embarassed embarassedi sorry if it did softee but i mean you know it's not the best wink

no i am not saying its bad,its the real truth, sometimes that what people want to hear
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by vickybabe(f): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sex that word does wonders to people cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my dear, if it's sex you want then go for me wink but not a baby

it is true if it is sex that you want to go for go it. trust me you dont want a baby this early in the morning of your life, when your friends are doing better you want to be stuck changing diaper?huh? the person talking better not be residing in nigeria.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Ib(f): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2006
Still young, time will come
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Rhodalyn(f): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2006
@vicktbabe
that's true wink
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by ability(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2006
Christian, 15 years old and desperate for a baby!

What do i do? The feelings are so intense but i love Jesus and my faith and i can't fornicate but i want it so so bad!

I think you must have ur reason for going for that this early. I can help you out to have a baby if you dont mind. Am a real lover of fine ass and cunt mainly if you are a virgin. I will get you prenant within few days well if you need me email
Male seeking for bay too.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by chinani(f): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2006
Softee:

I babysit a 1 year old boy, sometimes hes a pleasure to have other times hes not. This just makes me want a baby even more!

@ softee

Just like the little boy is sometimes a pleasure to have & sometimes not, your child will be the same way. I only say this b/c I think you know that it's best to wait years to have your own baby and yet you still want one. That's OK. I love babies too. Try other ways of being around babies.

For instance, babysit more children. Or when summer comes, work at a day care or Sunday school (if you're 16). Maybe there's an outreach center for (teenage) mothers in your area and you can help look after the babies. You can "candy strip" or volunteer at a hospital. (In the future you can be a pediatrician or neo-natal nurse or something.)

Above all, remind yourself that if you have a baby now, the struggle will be SO GREAT that you won't have time to spend w/ him/her. You'll have a job + years of school ahead of you. By the time you catch your breath, your "baby" will be in the 1st grade!
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Badman888(m): 12:17am On Mar 16, 2006
are u really really sure u want a baby now, shocked
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by roses(f): 1:45am On Mar 16, 2006
I'm glad you mentioned you are a christian. I want to let you know that God has a plan for your life. I believe he would grant you your heart desire if you seek him dilligently. sometimes God wants us to wait a little bit. we are accountable for the decisions we make . we would have to face the consequences of whatever actions we take. honey I believe the time isn't right for you. You are young , I believe beautiful, I would encourage you to focus on your career. right now you may think you are mature enough to handle raising a child but 5-10 years time , you may look back and say "what was I thinking" . but even if you are mature as you sound , think about the future of the child. you don't wanna bring a child into this world , and weep daily bcoz you aren't able to support him financially or you have to overwork just to make ends meets thereby spending little time with that child. there are many fatherless kids out there, children are a gift from God . I believe they deserve our best. I believe if you bring a kid into this world , he's not going to get the best considering your present circumstances. also think about this , do you wanna be a baby mama, when your friends are doctors, lawyers, hanging out, having fun, having stable homes. I belive you wanna be a role models to other young folks. whew let me stop here anyway I believe a baby is not best for you now, but like others said you may babysit the one-year old more often , or find tiime to hang out more with kids. you can learn a lot which you would impact in you kid's life in the future. I shall pray for you. remember
serve the creator in the days of your youth, enjoy being a teenager, enjoy having to go out without thinking " oh my son is sick " or this and that. honey enjoy service for God because a time would come when u gat to focus on family.
let me know what happens
cheers.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by larger20(m): 1:50am On Mar 16, 2006
davidylan:

i second this, yes u need sex and i can give it to u as much as u want, !! cheesy cheesy
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by bebe6(f): 3:37am On Mar 16, 2006
I think you must have your reason for going for that this early. I can help you out to have a baby if you don't mind. Am a real lover of fine ass and cunt mainly if you are a virgin. I will get you prenant within few days well if you need me email
Male seeking for bay too.

@ ability
Do you really think your statement to this young girl is appropriate being that you are 12 years her seniorjoking or not?

Sex itself comes with a lot of emotions, and a baby brings about even more emotions. At your age, you are still trying to find yourself so why would you want to bring a baby into the world that you won't be able to emotionally or financially support? Another thing, why would you want to put this responsibility on your parents?

I don't feel that at your age you are ready emotionally or financially to handle being a mother.

It looks all glamorous on the outside looking in, but once you're on the inside looking out the view changes drastically. Please clear this thought out of your mind dear heart and focus on more productive issues. Trust me, when you are much older you will be glad that you did.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by alheri(f): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2006
Why not get an adult to adopt on your behalf?
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by nawah(f): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2006
I think there is no need for such perverse postings here, this child is still under age. angry
Christian what you feel is normal and I know you are going to be a very good mother some day but please hang on for a bit longer.
You need to finish growing up yourself before you can have a bay.
I had my first child pretty young and it was hell. At night when the baby cries and you cant sleep. I just sat there crying too.
A baby also needs a father so you need to meet the right guy too.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Bonie(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2006
Hey baby girl, please dont even think of having baby now, i know u might like it when mothers breast feed their babies or may be you help your mum to carry your lil kid and hang around with them you enjoy their company but let me tell you its not easy as you think of considerng your age,i guest at your age you must be in secondary school or in first or second year of ur higher institution, so just pray hard a christian, face your studies for now, please do not consedering of bringing any child to this world to suffer from mother care because i know u wound devote the whole of time for the baby.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Reba(f): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2006
Softee,softee first of all u need to get ur sh*t together baby gal,u need to finish high school as I believe u r still in high skul and go to college and get job , a husband and then a baby.or Is it sex that u want, gal don'nt be in a rush u might be regreting afterwards and by the the way its not cool to be a teenage mother, Go suck a lemon and cut that crap.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Rolly: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2006
alright, softee u need to calm down ok? just calm down. u are just passing thru a phase in adolescence ok? i'm 16 now and i think i should get married, become a doctor and settle down but i know i'm not ready. Try to control urself and do not give in to that urge. u are not ready for it and u might regret it and it may put a huge dent in ur future. what i do is i focus on the fact that i want my kids to be comfortable when they are born and the only way that can happen is if and when i focus on my studies, get good grades and make it financially, then i can be rest assured that my kids will be fine at least financially. Think of it that if u have a baby now, u will harm both of u bocs u'll have to struggle for both of u and that will not be easy at a very young age. i want to believe that sex is not the main thing here.
My point is, focus on making it in life so that ur kids whom u will love so much will be comfortable when u finally have them. i hope that helps. good luck! cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by hayo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2006
Thanks to those who brought sanity into this thread. I can't fathom how some Agbaayas can give suggestions as raw as we have seen in this thread of discussion. This girl is young and we should be happy that she expressed herself.
Please face your studies and grow up! You have a very good future ahead and many more years to enjoy motherhood, and you have even answered your own question by saying that you are a xtian and can't indulge in sex. I am not sure Mary's miracle is still available here, so please get back to reality land end enjoy your young age, its not as easy as you see now, but you will be able to handle it when the time is ripe! Bless You!
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2006
larger_20:

i second this, yes u need sex and i can give it to u as much as u want, !! cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by idiot(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2006
I'd say go for it. If this is God's plan for you, you will become pregnant and have the baby. If it is not, you will not become pregnant.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by cheekee(f): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2006
idiot:

I'd say go for it. If this is God's plan for you, you will become pregnant and have the baby. If it is not, you will not become pregnant.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
do not dey use the name of God invane,want her having a baby at that age?she don't even have a built future,she's to young and might even die when having this baby cause she's only 15!!!!!!!i am sure God knows better than that!!

@softee i don't advice this please overlook this but it's just not right for a 15 year old to have a baby,why don't you work on building your future first then afterwards you can have this baby,your a christian right??,then i am sure you know the bible verse from ecclesiastes which says there is a time for everything please don't rush into motherhood so soon,use your youth age wisely cause if you don't i promise you'll regret, 1 day 1 time,think about it wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comparative Analysis Between Wives Of Today And Those Of Yesterday / Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? / Married Couples Who Don't Want Kids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.