Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,871 members, 7,841,273 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! (3223 Views)

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging / Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! / Single And Desperate For A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by comechop(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2006
Girl, you obviously have nothing to do with you time and life. Go to school, spend time with your books, spend time with God, engage yourself with meaningful activities and get your mind off getting a baby at this immature age. The consequences are too much for you to bear for now, its just a fleeting desire. When the rite time comes when you are able to fully support a child, God will give you one. For now, just go do things meaninful with your life and prepare your future for that baby that you want, OK?
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Softee(f): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2006
roses:

I'm glad you mentioned you are a christian. I want to let you know that God has a plan for your life. I believe he would grant you your heart desire if you seek him dilligently. sometimes God wants us to wait a little bit. we are accountable for the decisions we make . we would have to face the consequences of whatever actions we take. honey I believe the time isn't right for you. You are young , I believe beautiful, I would encourage you to focus on your career. right now you may think you are mature enough to handle raising a child but 5-10 years time , you may look back and say "what was I thinking" . but even if you are mature as you sound , think about the future of the child. you don't want to bring a child into this world , and weep daily because you aren't able to support him financially or you have to overwork just to make ends meets thereby spending little time with that child. there are many fatherless kids out there, children are a gift from God . I believe they deserve our best. I believe if you bring a kid into this world , he's not going to get the best considering your present circumstances. also think about this , do you want to be a baby mama, when your friends are doctors, lawyers, hanging out, having fun, having stable homes. I believe you want to be a role models to other young folks. whew let me stop here anyway I believe a baby is not best for you now, but like others said you may babysit the one-year old more often , or find tiime to hang out more with kids. you can learn a lot which you would impact in you kid's life in the future. I shall pray for you. remember
serve the creator in the days of your youth, enjoy being a teenager, enjoy having to go out without thinking " oh my son is sick " or this and that. honey enjoy service for God because a time would come when u got to focus on family.
let me know what happens
cheers.

Thank you very much for this advice. It is trully well apprechiated. God bless you!

As for those who claim i am in want of sex, you guys are jokers. I do not want sex. A baby interests me more. But Jesus Interests me MOST so big thank you and God bless to everyone who gave appropriate advice!

I belive God gave me this motherly ability for a reason. Not to have a baby young, but in the future when im married. The problem is that i'm craving babies now! I believe one of reasons for me wanting a baby so much is because i have had quite a hard time in teen-hood ( i like to call it) that i was forced into maturing. I still belive there is nothing for me being a teenager. I just want to be an adult, get married and have children, but the baby part is what im craving most. I mean i guess i can't really moan because i haven't done any real prayer regarding this issue. Maybe its because i don't want the craving to go away or else i won't really have a dream!
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Softee(f): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2006
omoge02863:

You see

Its dumbass teenagers like Christan , that make teenagers like me look stupid

When you say stuff like that u mess up images of other teenagers. instead of ya'll to be thinking bout education your thinking bout sex and babies. u better keep tell him to keep his d1ck in his pants.and u keep your legs closed. (think of stds)

Well for all the nairaland aunties and uncles

I am 15 and i don't want no baby for now. i will start thinking of that when i get my sh1t together

But like i always say , do u and let me know the results.
(sorry if anybody is offended)

I am offended. First of all my name is not Christian, i am a Christian. Secondly, thank you for expressing yourself, im sure nairaland's aunties and uncles know that you do not share this problem with me, that is why im talking on behalf of myself not me AND you, please tell me, where did you see YOURSELF in MY problem, i rest my case. But thank you very much for your advice though. My legs are closed and staying closed until i am married.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Softee(f): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2006
Awwwww!!

Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by nawah(f): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2006
It must have been annoying and painful for you to read some of the replies here. Don´t let it bother you. A girl that just wants to sleep around does not think of babies.
I understand exactly how you feel but try and make the most of you life now. The older you get the faster time flys. At the right time the babies will come and it will be a wonderful experience.
Think about it , you would alsö want your kid to be properly educated, so start by setting an example.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by princeonx: 1:30am On Mar 17, 2006
Maybe I'm from a different planet but is this girl (15yrs old) really talking about a human being? real baby with live in it? or is she talking about a toy baby? girls her age where I'm from are trying to see what life and future have in store for them not babies!
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by kimba(m): 1:36am On Mar 17, 2006
@softee,

is this the kind of baby you want,

and what the hell is a butterfly doing on that baby's ass, holahola
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by roses(f): 1:51am On Mar 17, 2006
you are welcome softee. I can read a high level of maturity in your post. I refuse to agree with those who say that a 15 year old is not mature, some 12 year olds are more mature than some 30 year olds, at a point in my life, I was just thinking about marriage. I was only 18 then. today I bow my knee and thank God , that he didn't grant my desire to get married . sometimes, singles think marriage is all about romance , but there is a lot involved. it requires commitment/hardwork. I believe there is a reason for everything. that is why by God's grace, I find it hard to judge people. thankyou for sharing your need .
, I quote,

"because i have had quite a hard time in teen-hood ( i like to call it) that i was forced into maturing. I still believe there is nothing for me being a teenager"

I am sorry to hear that you had a hard teen-hood. but I would encourage you to hold on. God has a reason why you passed through those hard times, sometimes God allows his children to go through hard times, first to build character, and 2nd so that we can be a source of encouragement to others in that situation,also so we can depend on him. I would encourage to see the best in your situation . even though you may feel there is nothing for you being a teenager, I want to tell you God says , there is something for you as a teenager. God has made life in stages. I believe this is your stage for development in emotionally, physically, etc. but once again I must confess I appreciate the maturity in your post. I want to encourage you to seek God's face, ask him to show you , his purpose and plan 4 you. ask yourself , " why am I a teenager" , how can i maximize my potential. also  remember there are many married folks /mothers who wish they are still single /not yet mothers. I have a friend who got into an ungodly relationship, she got pregnant, and the boy abandoned her, she is left alone to care for the child. she was really sad, the guilt she feels, she says to me"roses, plz save yourself for marriage" , she tells me its very hard being a baby mama. one day the child would soon be asking , "where is my daddy". may God never let you get into that situation in Jesus name Amen. I would recommend that you find a support group. teenagers need lots of support. follow positive people, develop yourself so that you would be the best mama to your future son. I believe you've got great potiential , don't let that dream die, hold on, and God would see you through. God bless you. I also pray that you would get into godly relationships, that God would bring mentors into your life who would believe in you, encourage you and help  you reach your destiny. God bless you richly.and may God give you the strength to stay pure to marriage, I congratulate you for taking a stand, even in this polluted world.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by bluenubian(f): 4:44am On Mar 17, 2006
Hey christian, i understand how you feel, its quite normal to feel this way at ur age, but believe me this feeeling will pass, jus dont act on it and try to bring another human in this world. to tell u the truth u feel this way because u have some other issues to deal with. you probably feel like you are not being heard and having a baby, u have at least someone to control. also if u are located in , for example the U.S. U feel the pressure even more seeing other kids with their own baby. but believe me life is not a easy for them as it looks. jus give urself sometime, or possible seek some therapy. in the long run u will be happy u did
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by idiot(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2006
cheekee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
do not dey use the name of God invane,want her having a baby at that age?she don't even have a built future,she's to young and might even die when having this baby cause she's only 15!!!!!!!i am sure God knows better than that!!

@softee i don't advice this please overlook this but it's just not right for a 15 year old to have a baby,why don't you work on building your future first then afterwards you can have this baby,your a christian right??,then i am sure you know the bible verse from ecclesiastes which says there is a time for everything please don't rush into motherhood so soon,use your youth age wisely cause if you don't i promise you'll regret, 1 day 1 time,think about it wink

If God does not have that planned for her, then it won't happen. Telling me not to take the name of the Lord in vain, since WHEN did you become the VOICE of God? How can you tell me what God wants for her?
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by nancyekpoh(f): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2006
Hi Softee,
Do u think going into child bearing is good for u now? just think about that, u are just 15 i think u should be in either secondary school now. U have to plan for ur future and ur career now and not thinking about having baby, U can not coap with that now, it requires alot of responsibilities, u are too young for that, ok? Do the right thing u are suppose to do now and every other thing should come to u later at the appointed time, ok?

Think about this and never hurry in life. Just take life jay-jay, ok?
Have the best.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by funloving(m): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2006
Don't you fellows think that for a post on the 'Family' Section we should take the raw sex and stuff out if it ,especially as an advice to a 15 year old ?
Please g.u.y.s give her genuine advice and leave sex out of this.This is the family section not Romance.
Moreover, teenagers are highly emotional.Lets not be harsh with her or else she will withdraw into a shell and feel she has done wrong for expressing herself.This might make her reluctant to express herself concerning pertinent issues in the future.

Softee,relax on the baby thing and just focus on your academics.When you cross 20 you can start looking for a baby but make sure you first get a husband and also a good education  so you can be independent.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Softee(f): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2006
nawah:

It must have been annoying and painful for you to read some of the replies here. Don´t let it bother you. A girl that just wants to sleep around does not think of babies.
I understand exactly how you feel but try and make the most of you life now. The older you get the faster time flys. At the right time the babies will come and it will be a wonderful experience.
Think about it , you would alsö want your kid to be properly educated, so start by setting an example.

Yeah you are very right. Thanks grin wink

prince_onx:

Maybe I'm from a different planet but is this girl (15yrs old) really talking about a human being? real baby with live in it? or is she talking about a toy baby? girls her age where I'm from are trying to see what life and future have in store for them not babies!

Yeah im talking about a human being, a real life, a blessing from God. Girls my age have all sort of issues, unfortuantly this is mine but it looks like im getting it on lock!

kimba:

@softee,

is this the kind of baby you want,

and what the hell is a butterfly doing on that baby's ass, holahola

No this is a white baby, i am black so no. The butterfly on this baby's bum is simply just art. Beautiful isn't it!

roses:

you are welcome softee. I can read a high level of maturity in your post. I refuse to agree with those who say that a 15 year old is not mature, some 12 year olds are more mature than some 30 year olds, at a point in my life, I was just thinking about marriage. I was only 18 then. today I bow my knee and thank God , that he didn't grant my desire to get married . sometimes, singles think marriage is all about romance , but there is a lot involved. it requires commitment/hardwork. I believe there is a reason for everything. that is why by God's grace, I find it hard to judge people. thankyou for sharing your need .
, I quote,

"because i have had quite a hard time in teen-hood ( i like to call it) that i was forced into maturing. I still believe there is nothing for me being a teenager"

I am sorry to hear that you had a hard teen-hood. but I would encourage you to hold on. God has a reason why you passed through those hard times, sometimes God allows his children to go through hard times, first to build character, and 2nd so that we can be a source of encouragement to others in that situation,also so we can depend on him. I would encourage to see the best in your situation . even though you may feel there is nothing for you being a teenager, I want to tell you God says , there is something for you as a teenager. God has made life in stages. I believe this is your stage for development in emotionally, physically, etc. but once again I must confess I appreciate the maturity in your post. I want to encourage you to seek God's face, ask him to show you , his purpose and plan 4 you. ask yourself , " why am I a teenager" , how can i maximize my potential. also remember there are many married folks /mothers who wish they are still single /not yet mothers. I have a friend who got into an ungodly relationship, she got pregnant, and the boy abandoned her, she is left alone to care for the child. she was really sad, the guilt she feels, she says to me"roses, plz save yourself for marriage" , she tells me its very hard being a baby mama. one day the child would soon be asking , "where is my daddy". may God never let you get into that situation in Jesus name Amen. I would recommend that you find a support group. teenagers need lots of support. follow positive people, develop yourself so that you would be the best mama to your future son. I believe you've got great potiential , don't let that dream die, hold on, and God would see you through. God bless you. I also pray that you would get into godly relationships, that God would bring mentors into your life who would believe in you, encourage you and help you reach your destiny. God bless you richly.and may God give you the strength to stay pure to marriage, I congratulate you for taking a stand, even in this polluted world.

Thanks roses. This has to be the best advice i have recieved. I know i have a purpose and i am ready to fulfill it. I'm almost leaving school soon and i'm going to college and i'm going to make the best of it. Being a Christian makes life worth living, with all the temptation and evil out on the streets of london. Your advice is really positive, thanks. We thank God for your life! (I luv my fellow christians grin)

Thank you EVERYONE for your advice. It is trully apprechiated!
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by zandra: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2006
at 15? i want even encourage her to have sex.what aru you looking for anyway a baby?dont worry just be patient,theres ntime for every thing
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Dupsybaby(f): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2006
@ability , @larger 20 ,you both are confirmed agbaayas. What if softee is your lil sister,is that the advice you would give to her.----
@Roses thanks for all the brilliant advice you gave to her,God bless you real good.

@softee you take it slow,there is time for everything ,you are still very young focus on things that will make positive impact in your life then you can start thinking of babies in future,ok.start working towards a great future ,good education is what you need now.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by mustafar1: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2006
i think u have something called BABY-FETISH! u guys can correct me if u think it aint a baby fetish she got.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Reba(f): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2006
@Softee
Are u sure that u are only 15?, or u just mention this numba so that we can fall for it and talk all we want , but if u r 15 as u say gal u need a medical attention because u r sick how can u think of a baby at ur so called age yet u r a baby ur self a baby taking care of the other not so cool gal , or do you want some body to play dolls with i can understand that, gal no offence just curious
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by mamaput(f): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2006
Its sick what some people here are writing.
Something like that is very normal in Kids that do not get enough love at home and want something to love and something that will love them back.
It has nothing to do with sex.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by mamaput(f): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2006
ask if you can get u self a pet. for a start.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Softee(f): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2006
Dupsybaby:

@ability , @larger 20 ,you both are confirmed agbaayas. What if softee is your lil sister,is that the advice you would give to her.----
@Roses thanks for all the brilliant advice you gave to her,God bless you real good.

@softee you take it slow,there is time for everything ,you are still very young focus on things that will make positive impact in your life then you can start thinking of babies in future,ok.start working towards a great future ,good education is what you need now.

We thank God for all the decent people that give great advice. Thanks Dubsybaby smiley

must_a_far:

i think u have something called BABY-FETISH! u guys can correct me if u think it aint a baby fetish she got.

Baby-fetish? Don't be daft, i just love babies so much that i long for my own. I don't enjoy being a teenager much.

Reba:

@Softee
Are u sure that u are only 15?, or u just mention this numba so that we can fall for it and talk all we want , but if you're 15 as u say girl u need a medical attention because you're sick how can u think of a baby at your so called age yet you're a baby your self a baby taking care of the other not so cool girl , or do you want some body to play dolls with i can understand that, girl no offence just curious

I am 15. I am not sick. I am just a christian 15 year old girl going through the struggles and temptations of the world. Being a christian i am learning to overcome this, with help from people like Roses (who i respect very much). You see if you haven't realised the world is falling apart and it is mostly teenagers that are affected by it. Nowadays being a teenager is literally a nightmare. You see the thing with me is that the only thing that honsetly makes me happy is family. My mum, my brother and babies and this is prob why i'm craving a baby so young. So if this is what you call sick then i think you need to wake up and smell te coffee to the world we live in.

mamaput:

Its sick what some people here are writing.
Something like that is very normal in Kids that do not get enough love at home and want something to love and something that will love them back.
It has nothing to do with sex.

Mamaput,

I apprechiate your concern in me but me wanting a baby has nothing to do with not getting enough love at home. Yeah i have had my struggles but i know my mum loves me to bits and i love her so so much. We argue yes, but we always make up 5 mins later. We have a normal mum and daughter relationship with nothing out of the ordinary. Me wanting a baby goes much furthere than how the world wants to look at it. Its like a gift from God but i believe he wants to test me first, to see if i can go through these hard times and still have faith in him (Christians correct me if i'm worng).

mamaput:

ask if you can get u self a pet. for a start.

There was no need for that comment.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by mustafar1: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2006
i just love babies so much that i long for my own. I don't enjoy being a teenager much.

thats exactly wat it is BABYFETISH damn it. or better still u still wanna be a baby since u dont like being teenager
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Bright2(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2006
Hmm hmm hmm,my bebe are u sure u are not pregnent already? U better give ur self another 3years God has not restricted babies.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by idiot(m): 12:20am On Mar 24, 2006
babyfetish, biological clock, maternal instincts. . . you women have different words for the same things

do what you want, don't listen to these ppl
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by Softee(f): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2006
must_a_far:

thats exactly what it is BABYFETISH damn it. or better still u still want to be a baby since u don't like being teenager

Well i rather not call it a baby-fetish
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by eveseh(f): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2006
if she wants them let her have the babyfactor
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by larger20(m): 1:05am On Apr 28, 2006
Its ok for a woman to want to nurse or have a baby. Even at her age, its a female trait. Why most of u r discouraging her is because of sociatal pressure and better future if she had waited for a while.

But let me make it clear now. I dont see why she cant have a baby at 15, if a man guranttes her comfort while nursing the baby and also taking online classes. that is exactly what i will do if i fall in love with under_age girl.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by VESTA: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2007
Softee, if you're as desperate as you want to make me believe, I am recommending a Motherless Babies Home for you. They would be glad employ someone like you, and you would equally be 'mother' to so many who would really appreciate you.

I can readily recommend one or two homes to you if you tell me where you live. I wish you happy 'motherhood' in that regard. I'll pray ofr you.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by adeboo(f): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2007
Maybe you should train to become a mid wife or train to work in a creche.

But at that age its way too young to have a baby - you miss out on so much.
Maybe you should get one of those dolls that are like real life babies and they cry and do things real babies do.
Then after a while see if its what you really want but personally, have a support system e.g emotionally (family) and financially.
Re: Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! by DameGambrosia: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hmmmmm!
Thinking to myself. . . what was I doing at 15?
NEVER EVEN SEEN A LIVE DE--EK!
Not to mention have feelings for a baby!

Well, if the feelings are intense. . .there must be a reason. Unfortunately, YOU ARE A MINOR AND A DEPENDENT. . . .

I can't identify with your sentiments. . .and will not even try to h-understand the needs for them.

All I can say is 'good luck'! kiss

THE GOOD OLD DAYS. . .WITH THE MOST CIVILIZED POSTS ON NL. . . .NICE TOPIC! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient / 10 Countries You Should Avoid Raising Kids Or Starting A Family / What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.