Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Is The Remedy To Quick Expulsion Of Seminal Fluid From The Urethra? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Remedy To Quick Expulsion Of Seminal Fluid From The Urethra? (1271 Views)

Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility / Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Remedy To Quick Expulsion Of Seminal Fluid From The Urethra? by Bhonuel: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2011
Good day Nairalanders,

This is not a topic people discuss everyday. What is the remedy to quick expulsion of seminal fluid from the urethra of the joystick during heavenly feeling? A friend is in trouble and has been given ultimatum to get himself sorted (treated because of 1 minute expulsion and lack of enthusiasm to go for second round) or the relationship will be terminated. He has had this problem all along (2 to 3 years now) and he kept it to himself until he found a girl he wants to get married to. She has point out they cannot carry-on (Sexually) like that – that he has to get a solution.

Good people of Nairaland – any genuine advice will be much appreciated. The guy in question is a friend and trust I will not disclose his identity.

Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to your comments.
Re: What Is The Remedy To Quick Expulsion Of Seminal Fluid From The Urethra? by AmakaG29(f): 4:30am On Dec 16, 2011
A doctor should probably be the first stop. There are doctors who specialize in sexual health. Condoms also decrease the sensation and can help with lasting. If it's not a medical condition then it's a mental condition. The goal is to stay focused on something other than how it feels until it's your turn.

Until he figures it out, he needs to start using oral and digital options to keep her happy (yes, I said it). Enough pre-intimacy can help level the playing field.
Re: What Is The Remedy To Quick Expulsion Of Seminal Fluid From The Urethra? by Bhonuel: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2011
Amaka G29: I will discuss your options with him, thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Ever Experience BELL PALSY" / 6 Ways To Maintain Your Body Shape / Healthy Living With Jigsimurplus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.