Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Be Free To Share Your Virus Problems With Me Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Be Free To Share Your Virus Problems With Me Here (1021 Views)

How To Share Internet On My Laptop Through WIFI / Don't Pay An Installer For Your Free To Air Dish Installation / Cyber-cafe Operators in Festac Having Problems With Police (419) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Free To Share Your Virus Problems With Me Here by ericot: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
BE FREE TO SHARE YOUR VIRUS PROBLEMS WITH ME HERE
Re: Be Free To Share Your Virus Problems With Me Here by ericot: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2011
Only install antivirus software created by a well-known,
reputable company.
Because new viruses erupt daily, it is important that you
regularly update your antivirus software. Become familiar with
the software’s real-time scan feature and configure it to start
automatically each time you boot your computer. This will
protect your system by automatically checking your computer each
time it is powered up.

to get a daily free resources that will enlighten you on security security and dealing with common problems affecting your computer system simply send an email to solutions@getresponse.com
Re: Be Free To Share Your Virus Problems With Me Here by Tunde75(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2011
pls all pictures on my facebook account sudenly disappeared for the past 5 days and all efforts to resolve it proved abortive. pls i urgently need your assistance.
Re: Be Free To Share Your Virus Problems With Me Here by skydancer: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2011
Hmm, ericot. Who are you?
Re: Be Free To Share Your Virus Problems With Me Here by ericot: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2011
If you lost all your pic in your face book account please contact fb customer care by sending an email to them. Explain to them how it happen and and also give them your fb accounts details.
for those that want to know who i am i want to let you know that i am a human being and i work with systems
get my free and powerful infos by sending a blank mail to solutions@getresponse.com
Re: Be Free To Share Your Virus Problems With Me Here by jeak123(m): 1:23am On Dec 21, 2011
i used my flash drive in a computer center and now, i've lost everything in d flash. everything in the flash has been turned into short cuts. how do i recover my files. regards.
Re: Be Free To Share Your Virus Problems With Me Here by ericot: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2011
To recover the contents of your flash drive first of all scan that flash with an active antivirus and then you can run a recovery software in the system insert the flash drive and then you the software to recover the contents. If you try all these and you still could not recover the contents DO NOT FORMAT THE DRIVE BUT CALL ME ON 08037490354 AND I WILL INFORM YOU ON WHATEVER YOU YOU TRY
I AM AT YOUR SERVICE
Re: Be Free To Share Your Virus Problems With Me Here by topsquino(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2011
Pls wat price range can i get a good antivirus like Avg or nortin

(1) (Reply)

Freeagent Go & Wingate External USB Hard Drives Not Opening(Problem Solved) / I Need Hp 530 Laptop Board / 10 Unexpected Statistics And Facts About Facebook Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.