Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nigeria And Uk Which Do You Prefer: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria And Uk Which Do You Prefer: (845 Views)

Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians / 2 Options - US And UK. Which One Should I Choose? Very Urgent! / Canada or Uk which one is your preference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria And Uk Which Do You Prefer: by zambelambe: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2011
BY, James

Everyday in Nigeria i see and hear people complain about the economic hardship in Nigeria most people insult the government for not trying to make things work in Nigeria I too use to have that taught too but not until recently i travelled to the UK for my holidays and I saw the way and manner people leave here.I most say we are enjoying many amenities in Nigeria free and Nigeria our great & blessed country is a very cheap country to leave in there is no need for Nigerians to travel out of their country cause the UK is not even a place to leave and say you can save I advice all to come back home and lets build Nigeria better and stronger.Imagine you paying the government in the UK TV rights?there are many things i have seen here that's really making me sick.MAKE ALL OF UNA COME HOUSE OOH
Re: Nigeria And Uk Which Do You Prefer: by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2011
lol
Re: Nigeria And Uk Which Do You Prefer: by llbhuds: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2011
zambelambe:

BY, James

Everyday in Nigeria i see and hear people complain about the economic hardship in Nigeria most people insult the government for not trying to make things work in Nigeria I too use to have that taught too but not until recently i travelled to the UK for my holidays and I saw the way and manner people leave here.I most say we are enjoying many amenities in Nigeria free and Nigeria our great & blessed country is a very cheap country to leave in there is no need for Nigerians to travel out of their country cause the UK is not even a place to leave and say you can save I advice all to come back home and lets build Nigeria better and stronger.Imagine you paying the government in the UK TV rights?there are many things i have seen here that's really making me sick.MAKE ALL OF UNA COME HOUSE OOH

Did d immigration officer dat stamped u in asked for what u brought for him from naija  grin?
U went for few weeks or months nd u are comparing naija with Great Britain, U need help I swear

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Uk Which Do You Prefer: by mrswagger: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2011
@Poster, zambelambe, u talk as if everything in naija is free. In Nigeria 1. We pay for electricity that we don't use. 2. We pay for Dstv fee. Or @poster do u want to tell me that Dstv satelite in naija is free. Ofcourse not. We pay for water, monthly. So pls don't compare Uk and nigeria. Uk is way better dan naija. Nothing gud comes for free,

(1) (Reply)

Dubai, Dubai, How To Survive / Studying In Sweden / Are Lagos Atlanta Direct Flights Still Running?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.