Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Is Wrong With My Laptop! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is Wrong With My Laptop! (886 Views)

What Is Wrong With Mtn 3g Internet? / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With My Laptop! by morzook(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2011
i have an hp pavilion dv4t-1400 laptop which has been working perfectly until last night. i switched it on and the screen was blank. The fan spun
a little and the lights were
on, but no display. The little
LEDS by the num and caps
lock keys were flashing in a
pattern (4 times) that HP's site said
was a graphics chip error. what can b done to save my lappy?
Re: What Is Wrong With My Laptop! by morzook(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2011
urgent help needed o, i cant afford to lose all the data on the laptop.
Re: What Is Wrong With My Laptop! by henryskywalker2003(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2011
Take it to an engineer to fix it up for you and back up your data as well. If you are in lagos, you can bring it over let me have a look at it.

(1) (Reply)

Five (5) Steps On How To Speed Up Your Computer Yourself / Help: PC Virus Called "System Progressive Protection" / Help!! How Will I Connect My Ipad3 Wit My Hp Printer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.