Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel (20167 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police / Hon Okon Uwah Slumps, Dies During Campaign In Akwa Ibom / Abdul Mutallab, Slumps In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by utelee: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2011
let see hw investigation will b carried out a police man ad a police woman making lov in a hotel room. ARU MELU
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by gratiaeo(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2011
Fear Calabar woman oo, all the way from port Harcourt who knows what she told him husband, The reporter suppose to give us their ages
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by doctokwus: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2011
Maybe servicing him was d agreed price for her next promotion,leaving PH for lagos jst to see d DIG was definitely not to arrest some PH robbers that found refuge in lagos.
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2011
Na wa werrin im children go put for obituary?

4ked to glory,
A 4k well spent
Bleeped too long.
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by Estyrhema(f): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2011
gratiaeo:

Fear Calabar woman oo, all the way from port Harcourt who knows what she told him husband, The reporter suppose to give us their ages

how did u knw that the lady is from calabar? Is port harcourt now calabar? i think u need to go back to school to learn hw to read. angry angry angry angry
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by Beync(f): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2011
Police died in action shocked
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by onchefx: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2011
this woman get luck say no be action pact, pawaful,rod-big, monster like me she jam she 4 run leave her shoes
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by ismhab(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2011
Thank God the man did not die collecting 20 naira bribe.
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by wonukwuru(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2011
Why una no wan post d woman picture, make every body sabi who she be. No mata wetin d man dey siuck b4, dat woman must not go unpurnished. The man no doubt would have died, but the woman also help fast forward the man death. Make d family of the man police sue the woman
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by mymadam(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2011
The DSP might have only been 'working' her way upwards,  for promotion! This was definitely an 'accident'! It was  NOT intended. On behalf of the DSP, I say sorry to everyone for any inconveniences this might have caused. Make una forgive madam DSP, na ass, ident, but "e no be small thing oh o o "! The positive in the whole drama is that the DIG did not die in vain; after all he died in active service,  B-o-k-o H-a-r-a-m bullet or not. R.I.P. Sir & congratulations Madam, you're hereby promoted to the next rank. Chikena.
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2011
uncontrollable Prick angry angry angry
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by bigben3: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2011
quite unfortunate way to go, .man came tru hole,all the days of his life,he is in search of a hole and he eventually end up in a hole rip officer!
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by jamace(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2011
Eyaaa. The man died of that terrible sickness called totosomiasis.

Men beware o. angry angry
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by justwise(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2011
I never laughed so hard in my life b4 reading some posts here, thanks guys. . .you made my day grin grin grin
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2011
The Evil Men do shall live with them
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by Nosyke(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2011
musKeeto:

Na wa werrin im children go put for obituary?

4ked to glory,
A 4k well spent
bleeped too long.

*DEATH* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Classic
Something tells me that DSP woman is a Bokoharam member, they have struck the police again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by Ejine(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
Please, you guys should stop this mockery of the DIG. You don't even know how it happened and you're all laughing.
Look, my people were there first hand, and I shall let you know the full story:

The DSP pitched a brilliant idea to the DIG, on a new technique that is sure to end the Boko Haram menace. It involved the use of melee combat, as opposed to the conventional ranged projectile combat we've come to use, and it was about employing this tactic to wrestle and disarm their bombs at a faster rate.
So, when the DSP visited his hotel room for a more practical and comprehensive demonstration, the DIG was so impressed with this life-saving innovation, that he shed tears of joy and died with a smile on his face.

I really don't care what you all say, but that gentleman was killed in action.
We just lost a rare gem today. . . That brave man died for his country.
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by symbianDON(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
the woman should be promoted abeg. p.h_ocking a DIG to death is no small task! we need more of her type in d police force to p.h_ock more corrupt officers to death. congrats ma.
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by slap1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
Can I say rest in peace?
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by Iranoladun(f): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2011
[color=#770077][/color]DIG has met his Waterloo in an Ikorodu hotel.

DIG died in active service of DSP!
Last physical service in the arms of the DSP!
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by Ndkings1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2011
Ewoooo!!!
From hotel to hell
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by Nosyke(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
slap1:

Can I say rest in peace?

Try rest in pieces cool cool
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by denzel2009: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
what a cheapskate! Ikorodu hotel
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by Bisijohn: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
Everyday is for the thief, but one day is for the farm owner. Both the woman and the man have brought shame to their respective families. I guess the woman is (un)happily married too.
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by efisher(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2011
He died in the line of duty. We should lower the NPF flag to his honor!
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by Larrey(f): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2011
U ds people dnt ve human feelings at all,u always talk as if u re perfect or holy.ds man dat u guys are laughing at was a nice man,his dad is living in our area which is abule ijesha,yaba,lagos.u jt judge people wenever u see any headline nd most of u are worst dan dem.ur complain is 2 much,u guys wil complain abt star's hair styles,cloths,shoes.pls mind ur comment becos u people are always wrong,dats y i dnt always comment.
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
shocked shocked shocked Choooii! That toto was killah!!

All these Port Harcourt toto sef, very pawaful.
Na wa o!!

Make una small small nack this season o!
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by member479760: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
na magun killam!
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by stagger: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2011
The DIG "came" and went!

What a way to go! grin

1 Like

Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by VoodooDoll(m): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
He worked for the "grin" department shocked shocked shocked

I guess they couldn't cover it up.
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by OAM4J: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
Na wa!
Re: Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel by gendebs(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
commedians full Nairaland dnt knw why u guys re wastin dis talent dat is fetchin some pple millions of naira. Thnks 4 makin my day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday / Edo 2020: INEC Releases Provisional List Of Candidates, AAC Missing / How Jonathan Reduced Electrify Tariff To Get Votes In 2015 – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.