Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

He Don Kolo! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / He Don Kolo! (922 Views)

'e Don Kolo' E-jamb Centre... Lol / E Don Kolo Cinemas Presents: ** PART 3 IS OUt** / Ghana President Don Kolo E Don Teh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Don Kolo! by bingbagbo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
So it was confession time at the END-TIME REVIVAL TABANACLE CHURCH, and your jokes vice president DONkollione was there too.Soon it was his turn to confess, so went and knelt b4 the Pastor;
DONkollione: Father forgive me cry cry, i was the one that stole the chicken in the mission house last week. . .
Pastor: Hold it there boy,. . .were the chicken you ate's thighs as fat as Turkey?
DONkollione:Yes father
Pastor:oh!, so you stole my lovely chicken?
DONkollione:Yes father!
Pastor:You are a bad boy! Angry, bad boy, thief!, may the generations before you suffer well well!, may you never know peace in your resting and rising!From here , i am handing you over to the police! pussyhole! rasssklaaaaat!!! foolosh boy! mcheew!! angry

DONkollione fell into coma! grin grin
Re: He Don Kolo! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2011
** falls down inside gutter n is still laffing** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u don yab me na oo grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Make Thunder Fire U If U No Come Siddon Read My Text. / Can He Escape? / S..w..a...g....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.