Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Torn Between Two Guys: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Torn Between Two Guys: (3126 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torn Between Two Guys: by Shemael04: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2011
Hi everyone i need some advice, i have a bf and we've been together for almost 3 years and dont get me wrong i do love him and we are living together like a married couple but without a paper but we always argue and fight for some simple things, my bf is not very emotional and he doesnt know how to show his affection but i do know that he love me too, Then one day i met this guy who turned my world around. He's very very affectionate and caring and sweet and he thinks he love me and i think i love him too, I tried to broke up with my long time bf to be with this guy but the problem is this new guy parents doesnt approved with us so he havent introduce me to them and plus i feel like i dont wanna really leave my old bf, I dont know what should i do,,, Should i stay with my man or should i pick the new guy? Me and my bf doesnt have any common interest besides watching movie and this new guy a have alot of common with but my long time bf's family love me so much cry cry cry, Im really confused now, Please need some advice,
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by Siphomatic(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2011
Stick 2 ya man cuz d oda 1 cn b a wolf in sheep garmnt
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by Ariyke: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2011
I want u 2 flashback to when u first met ur old bf hw was it? Wasnt it romantic? Does are d questions i want u 2 ask ur self b4 u make ur decision
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by iice(f): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2011
Human being ~ flighty greedy creatures.
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by 195(f): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
Isnt the OP another NIGERIAN GIRL

why imma not suprised

Na una blood e dey

[size=2pt]Kontinue forckin abt -- ode  tongue[/size]
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by mashnino(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2011
So now you will leave the old guy and lve him heart broken and you will go and enjoy common interest with your new guy shey? and you have been with the old guy for 3yrs,

you are not only wicked you are also senseless,

and i dn't ve any good advice for you go on wit ya life,
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by Metalgoong(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2011
Shemael04:

Hi everyone i need some advice, i have a bf and we've been together for almost 3 years and dont get me wrong i do love him and we are living together like a married couple but without a paper but we always argue and fight for some simple things, my bf is not very emotional and he doesnt know how to show his affection but i do know that he love me too, Then one day i met this guy who turned my world around. He's very very affectionate and caring and sweet and he thinks he love me and i think i love him too, I tried to broke up with my long time bf to be with this guy but the problem is this new guy parents doesnt approved with us so he havent introduce me to them and plus i feel like i dont wanna really leave my old bf, I dont know what should i do,,, Should i stay with my man or should i pick the new guy? Me and my bf doesnt have any common interest besides watching movie and this new guy a have alot of common with but my long time bf's family love me so much cry cry cry, Im really confused now, Please need some advice,

One of them . . Nonsense!!
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by slimyem: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2011
so all these while you stuck with your bf,you didnt know there was no common interest?
now when another bobo don show,you now realise it??
na wa o.
do as you please sha.i only hope you dont regret your decision in the end. angry angry angry
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by fateavon4u(f): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2011
U bearly no d new guy, whtz d point?, am tryin so hard nt 2 judge u bt u r old enuff(i guess u r abv 18 to b livin wt ur bf) 2 make d right decision.pull urself out of ths mess b4 its 2 late.
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by 4urlove: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2011
hmmmmm, my dear, d devil u knw is a thousand times better dan d angel u don't. Have u heard dat b4? If fighting wit ur guy is ur prblm, dn knw now dat fights and arguments are normal in evry r/ship. If ur prblm is him nt showin affection, den start showing him affection. Look 4 ways to rekindle d fire if u sincerly love him,
No mata hw lng it wil take, u wil finaly hv to choose. Mayb u shld go tru ds article, gues it was specialy made 4 u. http://success-foryourlove..com
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2011
You and your bf still love each other. You only want to leave him simply because of the excitement of meeting someone new. If you think you would be happier with the new guy and want to leave your bf for him, that is up to you. Just make sure you won't regret it. Once you're with the new dude, it's likely you would soon find things to pick on as well.

Will you ever be satisfied?
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by tashanja(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2011
@Poster:
There is something suspicious about your username - I mean gender wise, are you male of female or both lipsrsealed
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by Skii(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
Poster, you better act fast if you want to make a decision so you dont come here crying like some people after spending 3 + x years in the relationship. So if you want to jabo him for this new guy do it NOW and not later when it will become more difficult

However also bear in mind that 3years is also a good amount of time invested in a relationship enough for you to know that your bf is not the affectionate type but still genuinely loves you (according to your post). This I think is important.
This new guy that you have suddenly developed feeelings for is just momentary. People don't always show you their bad sides first. It could take a while and when you do get to see their bad sides, a few months years down the line, you could either be faced with this same dilenma when another man happens to comes your way or regrets why you left your initial bf in the first place

the choice is yours,

What a paradox!! Variety is the spice of life yet the devil you know is better than the angel you dont

Good luck grin
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by kramer: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2011
@op better the devil you know than the devil you don't,  If you have a problem with your current bf then SIMPLY EXPLAIN it to him rather than dumping him,  Easy as that
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by tellwisdom: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2011
embarassed embarassed She no see chocolate chop again from the first boyfrnd embarassed embarassed
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by godson2233(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
shocked 3 freaking years and u realize that u don't share common interest besides movies? Erm, Darling, u are the dumbest person on earth for even posting this topic. just wanna hurt the poor guy cos a new dude came into your life, So what happens when you meet another guy better than the new guy? you leave that too?, you just a Greedy and Selfish person. want to eat your cake and have it,
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by itiswell1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
Hope you were not writing love letter to this your guy? If yes, the guy tried o
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by drnoel: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
I would have commented but I believe strongly that u've opened ur yash 2 the second guy. That being the case I withhold my comment and say Godspeed,
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2011
Omggg y we advising dis wayward gal , God punish d person wey swear for you.Gal u are so wicked, stewpid and I don't no wot else 2 u call u dis evil tin, WTH is wrong wiv dis foolss on nl u stayed wiv ur boyfriend for 3yrs and u want to dump him for someone who just arrived shocked shocked shocked .I hope u no d rule of Karma jus pray u don't get drycleaned by every guy in d block ,if dis is how u wud liv 1 wen a new 1 arrives pathetic seahorse mstewwww
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by kokoye(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
You are about to dump your bf because of some stranger that is selling you BS so he can get into your pants.

When this new guy uses you and dumps you, you will begin to cry that 'men are heartless'.

There we go.
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by itiswell1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2011
Idowuogbo pls take it easy with her.
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
^looool no mind me my groundnut burn because I dey read d nonsense post
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by otokx(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
Idowuogbo fire her the more.
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
OP please leave your old guy and enjoy yourself. These girls sre only jealous because they have only one boyfriend some dont even have sef. Abeg chop the life of your head. Your story sounds very similar, are you sure you dont already have a child for your first bf? Your first bf does not deserve a fine girl like you that all of Lagos is pursuing, please leave him now and go on with the new guy. Ashewo radarada.
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
Erm you will never meet the new guy's parents because he knows that you aren't worth the trouble. You're only good enough to straff and take to eateries and send sms to. My sister you don jam player but dont feel bad enjoy it while it lasts. Meanwhile leave your first bf you dont deserve him, ok?
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by itiswell1(m): 12:06am On Dec 20, 2011
Op you are not torn btw two guys. You are the one tearing yourself apart. Infact, I'm thinking well now. At what point did you realize all these faults of your bf? Were you actually enduring the relationship for 3yrs? You want to leave the guy you know loves you for the guy you think loves you. Ok o, all the best.
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by Mayflowa(m): 12:24am On Dec 20, 2011
I don't understand. Can't one leave 3yr + relationship if you are uncomfortable with it? There are some long time relationship that are not worth it! My only stress with the OP is that she cant see see his new bf. The guy is definitely a stark liar. Very sure he lied about his parents not approving of her. If you want to leave your old boyfriend, it shouldn't be for this one o. Again, stop cheating on your old bf. it isnt cool to sleep away under his roof!
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by Idowuogbo(f): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2011
^Darling no doubts u can up and go if a 3yr relationship aint working, but its not d case in dis situation if u understood d jargons she posted,her reason for dumping a guy dat has donated a part of him to her is bcus a new MD of wording babes association now arrives she feels her boyfriend is now old soup due for renewal.Come on weres her dignity would u wrong guys here calling her a notorious Allen avenue prostistuteee,sometimes wen we wish ourselves good tins in life we must ensure wiv also bin good to others so such prayers will manifest.EOD
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by itiswell1(m): 5:47am On Dec 20, 2011
Mayflowa, they've been living under thesame roof for the past 3yrs and she didn't discover the flaws until when she met this new guy. I can bet it, she will still leave this new guy if she sees another person.
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by Ranoscky(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2011
Shemael04:
should i pick the new guy?

Shemael04:
but the problem is this new guy parents doesnt approved with us
Wetin dis one dey talk sef?. . . U dey ask question wey u don talk d ansa? undecided WTF!

Yield:

You only want to leave him simply because of the excitement of meeting someone new.
I dey tel u!
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by ImaIma1(f): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2011
u r alrdy leaving with him without legalizing the union. girl where is ur self worth? u myt even lose at both sides.if u decide to go 4 d new guy, he cld dump u after sometime.

and if u stay wit ur boyfriend, he cld send u out at anytime n marry someone else.

seriously u need to get ur acts together and think about ur future.
Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by APRIDE(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
Sorry, All i have to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Men Notice First About Women / Is This The Best Way To Breast Feed?? / My Pre-wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.