Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London (87680 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by mykali(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2011
i just got weak after i saw Saturday's game in replay. how could we have let the 3points slip away like that?

anyways. . .we are gonna have to be up for it against Spurs. those guys never fail to spring up something against us everytime we play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by HighChief4(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^Obviously AVB was already thinking of the next match. I dont even like remembering that match.

Ibime:

Eduardo Vargas has signed for Napoli

Van Der Wiel claiming to have agreed terms with Valencia.

I trust AVB has some secret targets lined up cos these two were rumoured to be our main targets in January.

Pained me we missed that guy, I know for sure he will be a problem for us. Lets see who comes in january
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dubezra: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2011
Chelsea shld take dis transfer by storm.even though its not going to be easy at all.reasons as follows:1)chelsea hv d money, but many young stars don,t like coming to cfc to build there cariers;u will agree with me if u hv fllowed previous t.windows n we hv started seing symtoms of dat in dis window.2)mancity are d closest cfc rivals when it comes to t.window;i.e any star chelsea try to bid for, mancity must interfere.3)chelsea‘s technical crew hv not been stable,sme thing any young player will not like to witness in his club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by humblebee: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
please, why is Romeu always starting? he lacks confidence and i hate to see him in the start up line. why can't he start from the bench for bleep sake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by HighChief4(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^Are you really serious? Who should have started ahead of him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by diggz: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2011
I beg who sabi paulo f's jujuman cos i nid him kind of juju badly? How dis pipe is still a chelsea player is beyond ma imagination. Even people dey call for sell of waste pipes like malouda,kalou and co ahead of d granpa of all dem pipes; PF! Kindly start sells from PF plsssssssss!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by 195(f): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2011
[size=18pt]^falls off the tree grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by AndreUweh(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2011
nateevs:

You beat me to that bro.
All those Chelsea fans looking down at Napoli, heaven help us.
I hope AVB has his eyes on talents already lined up because these are the sorts we should be looking for.

The links with Lucas Ocampos and Sergi Roberto seem to have died lately. Maybe Roman has had a blood rush again and he is about to splash on Andy Carroll. grin
I learnt Gary Cahill, Rodwell and Tiote are coming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by 195(f): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2011
People calling Piazon world class already are either mad or know nothing about football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by AndreUweh(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2011
190_@:

People calling Piazon world class already are either mad or know nothing about football.

I watched him on Chelsea T.V play against Arsenal reserves yesterday. He and Lukaku destroyed Arsenal. He also scored in that match. The chap will go places.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by lalaboi(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2011
Andre Uweh:

I watched him on Chelsea T.V play against Arsenal reserves yesterday. He and Lukaku destroyed Arsenal. He also scored in that match. The chap will go places.
Saw the game too. . His goal was onpoint. . I wouldnt call him world class though but he's got something and he can be a little inconsistent too. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by tayoast(m): 1:00am On Dec 21, 2011
190_@:

LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2011
I'm just wondering. . .don't we need a back-up goalie?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2011
According to reports Bolton and Aston Villa fighting for a loan deal for Josh . I say GREAT!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2011
FBS:

According to reports Bolton and Aston Villa fighting for a loan deal for Josh . I say GREAT!!!!

I hope the Aston Villa enquiries are not true. McLeish for attempting to ask for Josh is a no go.
The football they play on that side of town is enough to make Josh begin to play like Malouda.

I will prefer Swansea or Norwich for him now. The only reason I don't want Bolton is because of the pressure on the team as they face relegation. It could work wonders for him and make him tough or it could be too much pressure for his age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2011
lalaboi:

Saw the game too. . His goal was onpoint. . I wouldnt call him world class though but he's got something and he can be a little inconsistent too. .

He's 17.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2011
Andre Uweh:

I learnt Gary Cahill, Rodwell and Tiote are coming.

For me, first on that list if coming from PL, has to be David Wayne Hoilett. He is relevant to our team - can play across the front - and will not cost a fortune that Gary and Rodwell will.

Also I will rather we put our faith in a young player as the 4th CB. Except the FA Cup, I am not sure we are not going to win anything anyway. Let's call back Tomas Kalas from loan and make him 4th CB (Hutchinson, Chalobah can also be tried in less important games - and there's Bruma in Germany) instead of shelling 20 odd million on Gary Cahill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by slimshay(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2011
I hear your captain fantastic, stand up man tongue is going to the electric chair today?

At least some people will get their wish of fast ninjas in your defence. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2011
Gary Cahill should be around £7m now, which is a fair price.

David Hoillet - yes, thats my man!

Papers quoting £20m for Rodwell - maybe they think we are Santa Claus. Everton were offering Manure Rodwell for £15m last summer and Manure said no can do. Rodwell couldnt even make Everton team last year.

What happened to the other Ross Barkley boy they quoted for £20m. . . he's now permanently riding bench at Everton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chuckdee4(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2011
Ibime:

Papers quoting £20m for Rodwell - maybe they think we are Santa Claus. Everton were offering Manure Rodwell for £15m last summer and Manure said no can do. Rodwell couldnt even make Everton team last year.

What happened to the other Ross Barkley boy they quoted for £20m. . . he's now permanently riding bench at Everton.

Ain't that what Wenger offered those greedy relegation pigs, now they're eating humble pie and begging you guys to come have him for the same price. They should have waited for citeh to come in with a bid of 20 + million, nonsense club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2011
Ibime:

This is why I love us to steer clear of buying English players from the PL. I'd rather we buy ours. In this age of Henderson costing £20m. Rodwell for £20m is akin to Tores at £50m. Rumours have it that AVB is trying to deploy Jack as a CB. Some Everton fans say he started out as a CB.

I will definitely consider Gary at £7m. I am thinking now that this is due to the fact that Bolton are unable at this point in time to make demands. They have been piss poor.

I really hope we have been looking at Hoilett. We badly need a winger. We still need a creative midfielder though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2011
I just found out Gary Cahill has only 6 months left on his contract. In that case, the £7m being offered at this point is too much.

Meanwhile JT has been charged and will be prosecuted. Maximum sentence £2,500.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by chamotex(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2011
nateevs:

I just found out Gary Cahill has only 6 months left on his contract. In that case, the £7m being offered at this point is too much.

Meanwhile JT has been charged and will be prosecuted. Maximum sentence £2,500.

How expensive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
slimshay:

I hear your captain fantastic, stand up man tongue is going to the electric chair today?

At least some people will get their wish of fast ninjas in your defence. wink
we av goten our wish(prosecution)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dyabman(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2011
looks like we allowed Napoli to get Eduardo Vargas maybe cavani is coming for around 25million. ,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by mykali(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2011
tough game tonight. . .a must win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dyabman(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^
yes soo a must win indeed , Glad Ramirez is back ,

cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Ashley cole

Ramirez Romeu Merieles

Sturridge Torres Mata

I hope its like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by mykali(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2011
Torres to start? when Drogba is there?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dyabman(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
I just want Torres to get back to his best again . . Drogba should go this transfer , we need to start preparing for the future. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2011
AVB is showing serious error of judgement by giving JT his unequivocal backing over this racism issue. When JT is found guilty, AVB would find himself in an uncomfortable position and be forced to react as foolishly as Kenny Dalglish. The fly wey follow dead body enter grave, dem go bury am join.

We all witnessed the show of shame of Liverpool wearing Suarez shirts yesterday, making light of decades of anti-racism campaigns in football, and we can all see the reaction to Liverpool's stupidity.

One thing is for sure, I know DD can never wear JT shirt if JT is found guilty of racism. I wonder what Glen Johnson was thinking.  grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
dyabman:

I just want Torres to get back to his best again . . Drogba should go this transfer , we need to start preparing for the future. .

When it has been confirmed by all and sundry that Torres is a wastepipe. Even his National Team benches him

You would prefer to lose games just because you want to start Torres?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2011
Torres still yarning dust about how Liverpool owners "lied to him". Why dont that ninja just move on and try to clear his name with Chelsea fans . . . . instead of constantly trying to justify himself to what he perceives as his main constituency - Liverpool fans.

Anyways, some insight into his mental state from the interview:

‘It’s true that Vicente Del Bosque is worried about me and my form for Chelsea. It’s up to me to go back to being the striker I was before.

‘If I go back to how I was a few years ago, I will again play an important role in the Spanish national team.’

‘I am going to try to be very humble and get back into the Chelsea starting line-up,'
said Torres, who has seen chances limited thanks to the resurgence of Didier Drogba.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2077265/Fernando-Torres-Liverpool-owners-lied-truth-Chelsea-move.html#ixzz1hHen78CM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.