Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar (1810 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar by bilms(m): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XgYwCVzZNg&feature=share

i just saw this now and it baffles me.

Saudi Prince in Night Club spend one million dollar.
Re: Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar by kokoA(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2011
Leave am. Na God bless am o,
Re: Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar by koruji(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
Na God bless am

I guess it would be fine and dandy with you for GEJ's kids to spend a million dollars at a night club then.

kokoA:

Leave am. Na God bless am o,
Re: Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar by eagleu: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2011
Saudi Arabia? Is that where our elites go for everything from medical care to spritual restoration? Do we really have to aspire to be like Saudi Arabia when we "grow up"?
Last I checked women are banned from driving cars, because 'driving makes a woman more se-.xuallly pervasive'
Re: Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar by kokoA(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
koruji:

Na God bless am

I guess it would be fine and dandy with you for GEJ's kids to spend a million dollars at a night club then.

They operate a completely different system from ours. The King is lord and the prince has a legitimate rigth to enomours wealth.
Re: Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar by PHIPEX(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2011
eagleu:

Saudi Arabia? Is that where our elites go for everything from medical care to spritual restoration? Do we really have to aspire to be like Saudi Arabia when we "grow up"?
Last I checked women are banned from driving cars, because 'driving makes a woman more se-.xuallly pervasive'

they are just cheating their women
Re: Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar by CyberG: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2011
This fuccking Wahabi sef with table cloth on his head . . . LOL grin grin
Re: Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar by werepeLeri: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2011
koruji:

Na God bless am

Bros - wetin be the correlation with GEJ'S kids?
Re: Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar by philip0906(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^
Infact my broda,it took me over 5 mins trying 2 c how d story related to jona and co. . .Nigerians and their poverty mentality grin grin
Re: Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar by koruji(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2011
Are you guys saying that simple statement of mine is too much for you to comprehend?

I suggest you reel in your antennas and read the statement again - it is merely an analogy to illustrate how absurd it is for someone to say that a prince spending $1 million in night club is due to "God's blessing".

My statement really has nothing to do with GEJ, but that GEJ's kids could be considered "princes" of Nigeria. Using that analogy, would that guy still say na God's blessing if GEJ's kid are found spending $1 million dollars in a night club (?)

That is all there is to it.

werepeLeri:

Bros - wetin be the correlation with GEJ'S kids?

philip0906:

^^
Infact my broda,it took me over 5 mins trying 2 c how d story related to jona and co. . .Nigerians and their poverty mentality grin grin
Re: Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar by koruji(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
At least you understand my real point - unlike those two .

Still, I put it to you that there is no justification for the prince to spend $1 million in a night club.

No system of government confers you with any kind of legitimacy to go spending public money like that. This happens in outdated, illegitimate fiefdoms, where citizens are really slaves of their rulers - like Saudi Arabia.

kokoA:

They operate a completely different system from ours. The King is lord and the prince has a legitimate rigth to enomours wealth.

(1) (Reply)

New Electricity Tariff FG Issues Detailed Breakdown Of New Rules Starting June. / Lagos Reabsorbs 34 Sacked Doctors / Why Should The North Be Allowed To Rule In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.