Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Miri Maba Mo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Miri Maba Mo (1864 Views)

Lyric: Da Yan Mo By DJ Jimmy Jatt Ft Olamide, Lil Kesh, Viktoh / Ikechukwu Is No Longer Signed To Storm Records, He Is Now Part Of Mo-hit / Mo' Hits- Pere Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miri Maba Mo by havanah: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2007
hey guys !!!does anyone hae the lyrics for the song (miri maba mo) ??and could some one translate it to me??, i love the voice of the female singer,
Re: Miri Maba Mo by havanah: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2007
i did some checking up for the song and it was translated as (beaten by rain) it was put in to the net sometime ago as a trial for the bijoux group just to see the reaction of people to it which came out posetively they r supposed to have an album out now called (love stories)i think it would be a great one

(1) (Reply)

Download Official Video:- Yq Ft. Olamide – Nawo Nawo / 2baba – Officially Blind Lyrics / [instrumental] Free Beats By Dj Juanty @dj Jaunty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.