Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics (5479 Views)

Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by olawalebabs(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
Why is Goodluck and it's supporters always sceptical and afraid of critics?, there is is nothing wrong in a leader being criticized, it is part of what make the system more better and okay.Moreover, he is not the first Nigerian leader that will be so critisize, have we forgotten what IBB face, Abacha in the hand of NADECO, Obj with his people, Yar'dua (Slow motion). GEJ and his supporter should quickly get use to this, if it means developing a thick skin against this, who cares. Let him that have hear listen
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by worm(f): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL CLUELESS  cheesy

Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2011
olawalebab:

Why is Goodluck and it's supporters always sceptical and afraid of critics?, there is is nothing wrong in a leader being criticized, it is part of what make the system more better and okay.Moreover, he is not the first Nigerian leader that will be so critisize, have we forgotten what IBB face, Abacha in the hand of NADECO, Obj with his people, Yar'dua (Slow motion). GEJ and his supporter should quickly get use to this, if it means developing a thick skin against this, who cares. Let him that have hear listen

He is not afraid of critics, he is simply a President who listens to those that voted him to power. Unfortunately all the people you mentioned as examples IBB, Abacha, OBJ were all tyrants with exception of Yaradua who was so sick that his Presidency was hijacked.

A leader that listens to the voice of the led is not weak but rather strong. This is a civilian regime not a military juntea. By the way, you forgot Buhari on your list of tyrants.
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by 1025: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
He is not afraid of critics, he is simply a President who listens to those that voted him to power. Unfortunately all the people you mentioned as examples IBB, Abacha, OBJ were all tyrants with exception of Yaradua who was so sick that his Presidency was hijacked.

A leader that listens to the voice of the led is not weak but rather strong. This is a civilian regime not a military juntea. By the way, you forgot Buhari on your list of tyrants.

@noblezone,
since he listens to u, pls tell him to stay away from fuel subsidy because that is the only thing a commoner in nigeria benefit from all our mineral resources.
tell him nigerians are not slaves.
remind him that the aftermath of the fuel subsidy removal can lead to stories that touch.
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by olawalebabs(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2011
I doubt GEJ is a listening type. A good leader should be firm, the firmness is what i think GEJ does not posses that may him look like a listening type. What make Obj a tyrant is what GEJ is also starting
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by marcus1234: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by werepeLeri: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2011
olawalebab:

Show us proof that he is afraid of critics. Show us conclusively or else keep mute.
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Abayomin70(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2011
i kno is off d topic dont b anoy PLS Y is dis USELESS MAN NOT TALKING ABOUT ASUU STRIKE am tired of sitiinn at home pls.JONATHAN where eva u are u wont be happy but u wil av money,all wat u are askin GOD for he wont do it for,he are mad,u are crazy GOD satan witch will PUNISH u d hands of ur enemy will always touch u
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Rooneyboy(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2011
Abayomin70:

i kno is off d topic dont b anoy PLS Y is dis USELESS MAN NOT TALKING ABOUT ASUU STRIKE am tired of sitiinn at home pls.JONATHAN where eva u are u wont be happy but u wil av money,all wat u are askin GOD for he wont do it for,he are mad,u are crazy GOD satan witch will PUNISH u d hands of your enemy will always touch u
see the effect of frequent ASUU strikes in our country?
My brother----u don't deserve to graduate
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by mariong(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2011
Rooneyboy:

rotflmao>>>
u harsh 'o, Lmao,
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Abayomin70(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2011
Rooneyboy:

guy are u mad niiii,sorry u are crazy wat d Bleep is your problem,are u parent crazy niiii,is it ur parent dat is payin my school fee niiii,IS IT A CRIME TO WRIT IN PIJing ENGLISH.GOD punish all ur family.am waitin 4 ur reply
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Beaf1: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2011
Abayomin70:

i kno is off d topic dont b anoy PLS Y is dis USELESS MAN NOT TALKING ABOUT ASUU STRIKE am tired of sitiinn at home pls.JONATHAN where eva u are u wont be happy but u wil av money,all wat u are askin GOD for he wont do it for,he are mad,u are crazy GOD satan witch will PUNISH u d hands of your enemy will always touch u

^^^
If this grammar is what you managed to learn from your ASUU guys then i think staying at home and or farming will be far better for you.
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by ThundrCork(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2011
worm:

BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL CLUELESS  cheesy

Have you considered that he could be praying as clearly seen in the picture and not otherwise?  smiley
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2011
he is not afraid of them, rather their high level of illiteracy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Beaf1: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2011
Abayomin70:

guy are u mad niiii,sorry u are crazy wat d bleep is your problem,are u parent crazy niiii,is it your parent dat is payin my school fee niiii,IS IT A CRIME TO WRIT IN PIJing ENGLISH.GOD punish all your family.am waitin 4 your reply

What Pidgin? Ol boy who talk say we no sabi pidgin cheesy

Ok your "pidgin" is a flaw.
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Ymodulus: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2011
Abayomin70:

this guy got me laughing. Were u not part of those shouting fresh air on Nairaland during his campaign why are u complaining now? My friend get off this forum!!!!! Your spellings alone is enough to strike for 6years. Shouting God should punish him. Nigerians are just too clueless when it comes to religion, god and their so called government. Well lets see what your god will do. Fo*oooool!!!?
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by expert555: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2011
The man is afraid of every and anything remember BK haram chase him out of Eagle square to say the list
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by means(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2011
kno is off d topic dont b anoy PLS Y is dis USELESS MAN NOT TALKING ABOUT ASUU STRIKE am tired of sitiinn at home pls.JONATHAN where eva u are u wont be happy but u wil av money,all wat u are askin GOD for he wont do it for,he are mad,u are crazy GOD satan witch will PUNISH u d hands of your enemy will always touch u

See grammar. Ur english no be here o; na anoda planet. ASUU suffer for ur head. Better stay a home boy,
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by olawalebabs(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2011
means:

kno is off d topic dont b anoy PLS Y is dis USELESS MAN NOT TALKING ABOUT ASUU STRIKE am tired of sitiinn at home pls.JONATHAN where eva u are u wont be happy but u wil av money,all wat u are askin GOD for he wont do it for,he are mad,u are crazy GOD satan witch will PUNISH u d hands of your enemy will always touch u

See grammar. your english no be here o; na anoda planet. ASUU suffer for your head. Better stay a home boy,
Please, lets try not derail the topic. thanks for your anticipated compliance
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by VanDerKim: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2011
I tot someone here said a leader should seek to know his people's opinion, they said Abacha was a beast because he was autocratic and want to get pple's opinion, now GEJ is listening and they Call him weak. Sometyms I wonder if Nigerians deserve something good.
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Abayomin70(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2011
Beaf!:

^^^
If this grammar is what you managed to learn from your ASUU guys then i think staying at home and or farming will be far better for you.
BEAF u must be crazy is it a must for me to write in correct english on nairaland.y cant people just mind there own problem,pls ooooo is it a crime to write in pijin english niiiiii,u are mad.
Ymodulus:

this guy got me laughing. Were u not part of those shouting fresh air on Nairaland during his campaign why are u complaining now? My friend get off this forum!!!!! Your spellings alone is enough to strike for 6years. Shouting God should punish him. Nigerians are just too clueless when it comes to religion, god and their so called government. Well lets see what your god will do. Fo*oooool!!!?
u are sick who told u dat am jonathan family wat is my own with politics is like u are crazy pls bring it on again i gat nothin to do uselss boy and pls kip finding my mistake na wetin go kill u be dat
Beaf!:

What Pidgin? Ol boy who talk say we no sabi pidgin  cheesy

Ok your "pidgin" is a flaw.
after d spellin of d pidgin so wats my mistake again.guy are a kid,dats y most of u never sucid in life u are always lookin 4 people mistake and u never move 4wad in life cus u neva mind ur own business.grow up my english or broken is not ur own problem is my problem.abi na ur parent dey pay my school fee niiii KID;;;;;;;;
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by angelz(f): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2011
ok. am out of here.
, [i]walkin ou[/i]t,
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by dmainboss: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2011
Classic

Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2011
Abayomin70:

BEAF u must be crazy is it a must for me to write in correct english on nairaland.y cant people just mind there own problem,pls ooooo is it a crime to write in pijin english niiiiii,u are mad.u are sick who told u dat am jonathan family wat is my own with politics is like u are crazy pls bring it on again i gat nothin to do uselss boy and pls kip finding my mistake na wetin go kill u be dat after d spellin of d pidgin so wats my mistake again.guy are a kid,dats y most of u never sucid in life u are always lookin 4 people mistake and u never move 4wad in life cus u neva mind your own business.grow up my english or broken is not your own problem is my problem.abi na your parent dey pay my school fee niiii KID;;;;;;;;

Guy just stop , it's bad enough that your ninglish is bad you had to bring another cretin to type for you who , obviously , isn't any better at it
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Sacarstic: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2011
I been dey vex dis morning b`cos of some issues for work place,i say make i find smthing wey go make me happy,na him i decide to visit NL,i jst dey happy nw say no be bad decision i make, @Beaf & Abayomin70,una wan kill me wit laff, Abayomin70,joking apart u wan kill me wit laff dis mrning.una thank u, i don go back to wrk.
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Booth25(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2011
Nah waoo dis nigeria leader ooo
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Ninapha(f): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2011
@ Poster, can u define ur context on fright  Does putting a stay on any issue amount to being afraid? if he becomes like OBJ and the likes u will be the first to say otherwise.

A good leader has the interest of the led at heart and should always weigh their responses before implementations.Yes at some instances he can overlook their responses but not in such case as fuel Subsidy which removal would affect the common man more than even the so rich men.
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by highland(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
I love this pix
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by olawalebabs(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2011
Ninapha:

@ Poster, can u define your context on fright  Does putting a stay on any issue amount to being afraid? if he becomes like OBJ and the likes u will be the first to say otherwise.

A good leader has the interest of the led at heart and should always weigh their responses before implementations.Yes at some instances he can overlook their responses but not in such case as fuel Subsidy which removal would affect the common man more than even the so rich men.
i dont understand the bolded
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by jmaine: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
We are so used to the Military style . . . anything otherwise seems too strange and docile. . Maybe the OP prefers the Miltary man high handed tactics . . . .
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by olawalebabs(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
jmaine:

We are so used to the Military style . . . anything otherwise seems too strange and docile. . Maybe the OP prefers the Miltary man high handed tactics . . . .
i don't understand your concept of military style or civilian style, i want a leader that will listen and attend to the needs of its people.
Re: Why Is Gej Afraid Of Critics by Ninapha(f): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
U dont understand "Fright" or the context? u asked whether he is afraid of his critics and i said u should define or explain what u regard as being afraid?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) / Video: Omoyele Sowere's Past Catches Up With Him As Woman Lays Curses On Him / Lagos Is No-man's-land - Alhaji Lateef Jakande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.