Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Bomb Blast At Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Kaduna (11747 Views)

Solomon Dalung Wore This To Visit El-Rufai At Kaduna Govt House (Pics) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast At Kaduna by morgist(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
A bomb has again exploded in the northern city of Kaduna. The explosion rocked a neighborhood at the back of the National eye center.

SOURCE::: @NigeriaNewsdesk on twitter
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by OAM4J: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
Na wa o!
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by itiswell1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2011
God help us.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2011
OAM4J:

Na wa o!

lol.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by slap1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
I hope we have no dead bodies.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Honeycity(f): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
a yet to be confirmed report undecided
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Abayomin70(m): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
nice one once it happen in north let dem kip on bombin dem sef
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by manny4life(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
Abayomin70:

nice one once it happen in north let dem kip on bombin dem sef

Such a cruel thing to say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@topic, I hope there aren't any casualties.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by 9icelag: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
I just spoke with a friend that stays in the area he said " the bomb exploded in a building at the back of  National eye center Kaduna 4 boys that were injured ran outside they were apprehended by the youths in the area during interrogation by the youth another bomb went off with a loud thundering sound, everyone dash for cover in the process one of the boys escaped while the remaining three have been handed over to the police some houses close to where the bomb exploded were completely destroyed" Na real waaa.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by GWslim(f): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2011
Kaduna govt needs to worked to prevent the occurrence in Borno state where people are leaving to other states.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by jason123: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
The new Nigeria!
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by moddo: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2011
nice one once it happen in north
let dem kip on bombin dem sef
L

u're such a tout, u knw weather ur broda dey among? RUBBISH!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by deathmen12: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2011
i thought they arrest boko haram leader and 7killed, dem jst dey fool there self.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by morgist(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2011
3 arrested after explosion in Kaduna

3 men have been placed under arrest this afternoon after a bomb exploded at an apartment close to the National Eye Centre, Mando, Kaduna.

The bomb, according to the police, detonated prematurely, injuring the 3 men in whose custody it was.

Also discovered in the apartment after the injured men had been taken away were 3 AK47 rifles and 1 Sub Machine Gun, as well some other cans of unexploded bombs. The bombs have been taken away by men of the state Anti-bomb squad.

Meanwhile, the men have been taken to St. Gerard's Hospital for treatment under Police custody.

source: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=150319%3A3-arrested-after-explosion-in-kaduna&catid=1%3Anews&Itemid=2
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2011
morgist:

A bomb has again exploded in the northern city of Kaduna. The explosion rocked a neighborhood at the back of the National eye center.

SOURCE::: @NigeriaNewsdesk on twitter
National eye center? So pple wey fit escape sef no dey see well, dem fit even run enter more bomb, nna nawa, 2012 around the corner sha, then 2013, then 2014 then election 2015, hopefully, we'll make it there in one piece,
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by executinal(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2011
This has become daily routine
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Odunnu: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2011
What a shame!! All these arrests, under custody, bla bla bla, i'm already tired of it all
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Emekamex(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
Jonathan is too slow. It is worrisome dat this tragic event is spreading to other state. I thought sss said they had the list of those sponsoring boko haram, they are all bunch of a.s.sholes fooling Nigerians.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Ndkings1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
The god i serve wil continu 2 expoz them ,
so they r tryin 2 stop us from celebratin xmas.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
its getting annoying, please fg give this ppl what they want abeg, the people been affected by this daily thing arent they human being like me
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by edoyad(m): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
Do they even interrogate these guys ti know who their sponsors are ? If the U S can spot Osama in Pakistan why cant we grab these guys right on our door steps whether they have the collaboration of their brothers or not.
Commisioner of police will come to tell us the explosion was caused by battery and surgical blades now
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Emekamex(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
The best solution to this crisis is for the police to do a house to house using the newly invented bomb detectors. It will help fish out all the perpetuators.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Wadosky(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
my heart goes out to innocent christians and muslims who has fallen victim of this attacks,may God help us
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by trimwis: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
it is time to Arrest Buhari and also repeat what happen to Odi Bayelsa state in the north. How i which Obasanjo his still in power!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by lepasharon(f): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
i wonder weda yall know kaduna is a christtian area??
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by sheyguy: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2011
The issue of BH is not one we can keep blaming GEJ 4, some of the locals are siding with bh and taking the jihad up and BH is fast becoming de-centralized. I tried telling Nl in the thread  on the kano incident but they wouldn't listen.
We also have those of them who are just waiting for someone else to trigger the 'jihad' b4 they throw weight behind them.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Gentleboby: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2011
With all that going on in all Arab nation now to me is like their wasting money on Abuja for all new big big projects embarking on, Everything bad North North Bad leaders North North make una change before it too late.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by muyoto: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2011
morgist:

3 arrested after explosion in Kaduna

3 men have been placed under arrest this afternoon after a bomb exploded at an apartment close to the National Eye Centre, Mando, Kaduna.

The bomb, according to the police, detonated prematurely, injuring the 3 men in whose custody it was.

Also discovered in the apartment after the injured men had been taken away were 3 AK47 rifles and 1 Sub Machine Gun, as well some other cans of unexploded bombs. The bombs have been taken away by men of the state Anti-bomb squad.

Meanwhile, the men have been taken to St. Gerard's Hospital for treatment under Police custody.

source: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=150319%3A3-arrested-after-explosion-in-kaduna&catid=1%3Anews&Itemid=2

Na wa O! no be National eye centre along independece way? If I remember correctly, there's supposed to be a military barrack or something nearby.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
Dawn of a new Era. The bombs have started detonating in the hands of their deployers.

Verily, verily, I say unto you. A time is coming and has come, when intending bombers will start dieing in their sleep before dreaming to go and bomb their targets.

Everything has time and season. A time to bomb and a time to die.
Re: Bomb Blast At Kaduna by humblebee: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
trimwis:

it is time to Arrest Buhari and also repeat what happen to Odi Bayelsa state in the north. How i which Obasanjo his still in power!!!

is dis how much ur brain can work, why dont you try and use ur head and dont let your fingers rule over your brains

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka - June 12 Is Democracy Day, May 29 Is Fake / Akwa Ibom Nnyin Ayaya - O! / Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.