Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

666 Are We This Close? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666 Are We This Close? (20079 Views)

666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / 666 For Whole World starting from march 23, 2013! / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 666 Are We This Close? by seeu(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2007
All these born again dem wey think say na dem sabi bible. Una dey deceive una selves
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by zaksman(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2007
only Allah knws wen the trumpet wil be blown.but the signs are all here. return to Allah b4 its too late 4 u. safe joni to all of us.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by doyin13(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2007
zenom:

LOL!! I assume your joking right?

Nope I am not joking actually.

They found the earliest script of the book of revelations and the number therein is 616

Google 616
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by redsun(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2007
Ofcourse when the sun burns out the earth dies,that will be long time from now though or a monster asteroid will put an end to our miseries or even a monumental volcano.Right,man is playing great role in speeding up its own destruction by greedily interfering with nature.But then again,that is what life is all about,it is like a man driving through a country side road at night with just his car head lamp ahead, all he can see is about ten or twenty meters ahead of him,every other thing is in the dark,such is life.At no time should we panick,rather we should always chart it.Discover.Every book written or prediction is a speculation of what it might be by those who can vision or rather reason.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2007
A newly discovered fragment of the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament indicates that, as far as the Antichrist goes, theologians, scholars, heavy metal groups, and television evangelists have got the wrong number. Instead of 666, it's actually the far less ominous 616.
The new fragment from the Book of Revelation, written in ancient Greek and dating from the late third century, is part of a hoard of previously unintelligible manuscripts discovered in historic dumps outside Oxyrhynchus in Egypt. Now a team of expert classicists, using new photographic techniques, are finally deciphering the original writing.

Professor David Parker, Professor of New Testament Textual Criticism and Paleography at the University of Birmingham, thinks that 616, although less memorable than 666, is the original. He said: "This is an example of gematria, where numbers are based on the numerical values of letters in people's names. Early Christians would use numbers to hide the identity of people who they were attacking: 616 refers to the Emperor Caligula."

The Book of Revelation is traditionally considered to be written by John, a disciple of Jesus; it identifies 666 as the mark of the Antichrist. In America, the fundamentalist Christian right often use the number in sermons about the coming Apocalypse.

They and satanists responded coolly to the new "Revelation". Peter Gilmore, High Priest of the Church of Satan, based in New York, said: "By using 666 we're using something that the Christians fear. Mind you, if they do switch to 616 being the number of the beast then we'll start using that."

http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/666-616-number-mark-of-the-beast.htm
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by joey22(f): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ ebos
thanks so much for defending the catholic faith.i really felt bad reading all the different comments made about the catholic church but i thank God for giving you the wisdom to put them all in their places.let them go and ask the forefathers of the founders of their church which church they formerly attended b4 establishing theirs.churches are now seen as business centers but we are not to judge but to leave the judgement for God.
thanks lol am so proud of u
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by monstah(m): 1:46am On Jul 26, 2007
honestly,this subject has always given me the creeps! cry

Somewhere inside me, I believe all this talk about the end time being now but i try to forget it.

I think its better to accept Jesus Christ one-time and not be bothered anymore.

with all the intricacies i've read up so far,i'm lost! How would anyone sit and study revelations so deeply? cry
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ebos(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2007
@ all

Please take note that I misnamed the person that wrote the bibles that were burned by the Catholic Chruch. It was not Stephen Langston. They were Wyclif and Tyndale that wrote the bibles that were burned by the Catholic. But Stephen Langston was a Catholic Archbishop of the Canterbury who translated bible into printed form. Before then the bible was not in a printed form, it was in a scroll, something like wood and scattered in different places. Stephen Langston with the help of other Catholic Priests had to gather them together. It took hundreds of years after Stephen Langston translated the bible that Wyclif and Tyndale came up with their faulty versions of their own bibles and circulated it to deceive many.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by joey22(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2007
its a shame that all fingers are being pointed at the roman catholic church but what do u have to say about the different churches springing up nowadays? why dont you ponder on the reason why we have so many churches nowadays preaching prosperity and showing different signs and wonders. beware brothers of fake prophets like @babeearly.
he might actually be the anti-christ because he is blashpeming against the church of God. BEWARE OF BABEEARLY.
HE IS THE ANTI-CHRIST DON'T SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU

BEWARE OF HIM.

DONT LET HIM DECEIVE YOU
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ozigbo(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2007
Very Soon.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by holythug(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2007
Omo, da wan na is coming, e no dey end, we don dey hear am tey tey
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by krisbobo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2007
Why are you guys so bothered about hereafter? I dey bow for una o! I am more concerned about what here and now!

I don't care about hell, 666, endtime and all other escapist ideas. I am concerned about what i do to my neighbour, how i can help make the world a better place for all, that's what christ and all other great masters thought: Love thy Neighbour as yourself!

I am more concerned about what i can do to help the next man achieve his dreams.

I know where i'm going when i die: six feet under! Period!

You all can play football with my head when i'm dead for all i care.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ebos(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2007
If it could be possible to show here one of the videos of a crusade organised by one of the protestants who hired an herbalist to perform miracles in his crusade, I would have been happy to do that. This young man is an occultist but he's such a cute guy and is quite educated. He used to come to my place of work, and one day we were discussing about these pastors and their miracles. He was just laughing at us and at the end, he said Catholic Church was the only denomination he could advise his people to go if they really wanted to worship God - (not just trying to back my church or whatever). I then asked him why? He said a Pastor from one of the Protestants Churches invited him to his crusade to perform miracles – just to win over more members for him. This happened when I was in Port Harcourt and this young man lived close to Stadium Road, Elekahia, but the church was in Onitsha and the crusade took place in a rural community in the same Onitsha. I doubted him, not that I thought he was telling me lies but I wanted him to get me the video coverage of the crusade. He now promised to bring the video cassette and he did bring it to me. I watched this video alongside with few other people and we were short of words. After everything, he told me he was able to let me have the video because I would not be able to know the Pastor and his church. I tell you, if you see this man in action at the crusade, it was like he has been a Pastor for over 10 years. He said, he has been doing this in many other places outside Rivers State where people don't know him. He was using his charms to perform magic for them at the crusade and they were jumping and falling down uncontrollably. It happened life and it is because we are after miracles.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by MP007(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2007
closer than u can imagine, do u know that computer chps willl replace SSN(social security number) in the next 30 years ? people in the usa understand better, make baba God carry comot before dem start ooo,
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Horus(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2007

Check it out for yourself on any items you may have lying around the home or office such as the backs of books, packaged food items in the kitchen, whatever. You will see that all items carrying the standard UPC code described above have those same three 'guard bars' (666). We now live in a society where most consumer items are bought and sold using this bar code system. The mark of the beast is inscribed on almost everything we own or consume and it is employed internationally. Furthermore, this diabolical invasion of the world of consumer transactions does not and will not end here.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by redsun(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2007
Catholism and organise christianity is a continuation of imperial rome and white supremacy.When will black people have enough of that bullshit.Religion erase reality and can be clearly seen in africa today,we are so unrealistic that the brain has become so useles and domant,we live in a fairy world where we literally expect angels from fictitious heaven to think and act for us.Catholic church is one of the richest organisation in the world,all those poor women and men contributing their hard earn money everyday in africa and the rest of the third world to finance the supremacist pope,another hitler and the cleargys living in heaven on earth while the ones making them happy and powerful are in hell on earth.Heaven and hell is right here with us,open your eyes and see the need to be the one.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ebos(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2007
I can sense the likes of Fellas, doomed forever
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by smile11s(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2007
666 is coming on 6.00 am 6th of 6(june), 2666.

So thats still far, We shouldnt be worried now, Ok?

Enjoy your life for now!!!
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ebos(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2007
If the 666 is the number of men as you foolishly allowed yourself to believe such false teaching from your greed pastors whom the bible foretold that many false Prophets will rise and claim to know the bible and deceive many. Now, let me ask you, do you know that the names of the Catholic Popes as listed, started from Saint Peter as number 1 Pope, whom Christ gave the power to be the head of His church on earth? Do you want to tell me now that Saint Peter and his successors were the first beasts of this number 666? Do you know that after Saint Peter as the head of Christian faith, another Pope that took over from him had his root in the Catholic Church and his name also stated in the list of the Catholic Popes? Do you know that God (Christ) supports hierarchy and orderliness, and so there must be orderliness and hierarchy in His Church for it be one as Christ prayed for His Church to be one? Are you now saying that the Catholic Church which is the only Church on earth to day that is one and has only one visible head is contrary to Christ’s prayer? Do you know that each day (either Sunday or ordinary days) what is happening in any Catholic Parish in Rome or Nigeria is the same thing happening throughout Catholic Parishes in the world. Is this not the prayer of Christ for oneness of His Church taking place? Don’t let those greedy Pastors whom bible has warned you to beware of deceive you people.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by redsun(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2007
@ebos,you must be a priest,i know you will like things to remain the way it is because you benefit from it.You can fool the people sometimes,but you can't fool them all the time.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ebos(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2007
Come back to the original church that has its root to Christ. Catholic remain the true church. We know Satan always uses people to attack what is right before God. These attacks against Catholic Church is the work of Satan, trying to turn the true Church of Christ away from its true foundation. Satan will not succeed, never will
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Elgaxton(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2007
[size=18pt]1Thessalonian 5:

vs 1
[/size]
:[size=18pt]But Concerning the Times and season, brethren, u have no need that I should write you.

for u know perfectly that the day of the lord shall come as a thief in the night
[/size]

[size=18pt]vs 4 : But u brethren are not in darkness so that this day should overtake you as A thief in the night ,

, [/size]

[size=18pt]Vs 9 : for God did not appoint us unto wrath but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ!![/size]

[size=18pt]So if You are a christian rejoice, if u are not then say the following prayer of salvation

Father God, I believe that Jesus christ died and rose again on the third day for my Justification

I confess that you are the lord over my life and I declare that Eternal life has come to me right now!

Thank you for your love! In Jesus name I've prayed[/size]

[size=18pt]If u want to know more about the prayer of salvation then read ROMANS 10:9-10

[/size]
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by seeu(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2007
@ebos

Abeg yarn them word jare. I hail you. You are really a Catholic Product, I love that. Your points really make sense, if satan go let dem hear at all.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ebos(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2007
I must tell you confidently that Babeearly is a Jehovah Witness member. This the type of false article they always write. Stating deceit facts that never existed.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by firestar(f): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2007
** shakes head** (taking this all too literally)
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by Horus(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2007
What are the Five P's

The 5 P's known as the 5 principles of the Caucasian system (Polytheism, Politics, Penal, Philosophy, and Psychology) is what sadly keeping our people under the spell of leviathan from the time of King Hammurabi, the 6th ruler of the Babylonian Amorite dynasty, in southern Mesopotamia (Old Babylon) until this very day (The New Babylon).

You are all so deeply under the hypnotic spell of Leviathan that it has you thinking that you can get somewhere in his society through the 5 P's, yet you have no future.

The 5 principles are enforced to destroy you Nuwaubians (Nubians) and keep you mentally enslaved. The present day American Babylonian system is based on the 5 P's.

Polytheism – The belief in and worship of many deities. This country ( America ) specializes in the freedom of worship: be it man, object or the creator.

Politics – The science of winning and holding control of the government. The Caucasian has made very good use of this principle, to the point of giving Nuwaubians the illusion that they have a part in the system.

Psychology – The study of the mind and behaviour of the nuwaubians through mis-education. They were able to program you with courses that have no background benefit nor meaning, such as biology, sociology etc.

Philosophy – Explanation of theories of the universe based entirely on conversation not facts, but mythology.

Penal System – Relating the laws and punishment of Nimrod, laid by Hammurabi.

The 5 pointed star relates to their 5 point system. Later this is to become known as the pentagon, from the pentagram meaning 5 in remembrance of the 5 tribes that were in the Iroqois nation (Native American's accepted and shared their constitution with) These 5 tribes were the Irish, Polish, Scottish, French, British (German) and their 5 pillars of faith were the 5 P's. The letter P is symbolic of the word Point in freemasonry's old constitution known as Halliwell or Regiusms.

Question: What is the code of Hammurabi?

Ans: The code of Hammurabi was a body of laws used to govern the kingdom and this is the same code used today to control the New Babylon ( America ). This code consists of 282 provisions systematically arranged under headings such as: family, labour, personal property, real estate, trade and business. Hammurabi ruled between 1792 – 1750 BC, the first known administrator of that time period, was responsible for a high central government and promotion of the welfare or the people of his empire.
Every citizen was to obey his laws just the same as in the new Babylon . The government has set up his penal system and government system (The 5 P's), and everyone has to obey without choice. Even thought on the other hand in the pledge of allegiance it states ‘with liberty and justice for all', but remember now, only for the republic for which it stands. One nation under God (Dagon {Leviathan, the Moon God})'.
Right in front of your eyes, in the pledge for every child who attends his system of education is required to recite; they are telling you that you are not included in their plans. Why don't you wake up to right knowledge and search for facts only. You Nubians are still slaves mentally enslaved under the 5 P's. The reason why they brought you here was for you to work for them (be manual labourers ) and they need your blood, that's all they think of you as (nigger, slaves) Read the Scrolls Melanite Children Scroll #113, Breaking the Spell Scroll #43.
You Nubians think you really have a job in this country when you become a politician, policeman, a preacher, a public school teacher, a probation officer, a parole officer, a professor, a producer, production manager, preachers, philosopher, a paramedic, a pharmacist, or a physician etc. You have become a sophisticated slave. Did you ever stop to notice that all of these jobs that you aspire to reach begins with a P or falls with the category of the 5 P's? No! That's how far the evil one has you under control. You seem to bypass the subliminal seduction every day in your life. Now the letter P is the 16th letter in the English alphabet. In the ancient Cuneiform, Aramic (Hebrew) and Ashuric/Syriac (Arabic) etc, you couldn't find any equal to the letter P until the era of the old Shaykh who lived in the image of the evil one (Read Leviathan 666 Spell of Kingu Scroll 15). The letter P inverted gives you the number 6, which is the number of the Caucasian race (666). The 6–ether people (Read 'What is Nuwaubu' Scroll #42), is this a coincidence? No!
According to Right Knowledge (Facts only) the number 6 represents ethereal fog (negative gas) which is an inverted 9 representing etherical gas. 999 is the number of the agreeable Eloheem. See how the evil one has everything tied into what he is doing. If you are not within his circle (the Illuminati) you are not included within his plans. Stop fooling yourself into thinking ‘not me'. I can get a decent job in his society'. You know as well as I know that according to him we (nigger, slaves) have to kiss his butt to get what we want: and if we do a good job, and only if he is pleased, then we get a reward, just like a good pet doggie. You could have your society and your lifestyle. There is only room for Nuwaubu!.
The Nubian people who reach the top are not working for themselves. They have a white boss on top of them. Its because he put you there, meaning he can take you out anytime he feels lie it, because he (the albino) is a republication (‘unto the republic… one nation under God') Now, lets be honest Mr Uncle Tom in the high places or the regular Nuwaubian civilian. Have you ever noticed that all the jobs that you aspire to reach, you as a nuwaubian man or woman living in America (the New Babylon) have to work twice as hard as the Caucasian person. Can't you see that he is ruling in this moon cycle? This is not your territory or cycle. The sun cycle is the cycle of Nuwaubians which is marked by the year 2000 AD. It was prophesied that you will reside in a strangers land for 400 years of bondage (Genesis 15:13). The point being made here is that you have to work extra hard for what you want, that's how the system is set up. Ask any Nuwaubian physician, was he or she treated any differently than the rest of the Caucasian students. You can ask this question to any profession or professional.
If you watch the news you already know by now that they do not elude from their plans. Look at how many Nuwaubians within a years span lost their jobs and are homeless. Look at the rate of how countries such as Somalia , Sudan , Ethiopia etc have been attacked from their natural resources. Babylon has to wipe out all Nuwaubians and 75% of the world population. If you want to sit around and act like this is not happening, it is on you. However, I will not let them come into our neighborhood and destroy the minds of our future Nuwaubian (Nubian) generations with his mental hypnotic spell of Leviathan. Wake Up! The abuse that is happening to Nuwaubians is non-stop. The evil one has you mentally deeply enslaved by the spell of leviathan under the 5 P's, which are the 5 principles of his structure or foundation. This is Right Knowledge, facts, are you living in a Mansion somewhere? Do you even own your own land? Do you own a business in your own name? Banging your knees on the floor calling yourself praying is not and will not get the rent paid, feed the children or get you anywhere in life. I mean, really, what did it do for you! Being a Christian, is it benefiting you? No! Being a Jew: is it benefiting you? No! You are still within the mental spell under the principles of the 5 P's. Let him have his religion, let him have his lifestyle. Let him have his rights, his morality, his penal system, philosophy, psychology, polytheism and politics and give him back all of his ‘isms'. Don't try and be a part of his world, because you are not. Give him back his lifestyle. Help yourselves to lift the hypnotic mental spell of leviathan which comes in some many forms, you can't differentiate. You are the worshipped, no the worshipper.

For questions and/or comments E-MAIL at: factologist@geocities.com
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by harryjerry(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2007
Well, 666! maybe we are closer. cus my bro in the UK sent a phone for me, getting the package i discovered that the phone was not complying with our local sim card (MTN). so i decided to go through the phone by removing the back cover, i removed the battery then i saw 5 point size writeup behind it. Motorola 999 packaged UK.

i was scared at first but, oh well! since its not 666 no need to panic, i called my bro and he said i should just use the phone.

Right now am having the phone wit me.

Hope nobody from hell will trace me??
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by harryjerry(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2007
Ha !!!
the way u people are talking about 666, devil,anitchrist na wa ooo, am begining to feel somehow oo

where the hell is my bible shocked
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by birdman(m): 4:47am On Jul 29, 2007
ignorance is indeed a dangerous thing. sad to see so many of our youth unable to think straight for themselves. *shakes head*
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by TopeFl(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2007
JAGUNLABI,

You are a funny Character.

I jus dey laff.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ebos(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2007
@redsun
You said that I'm fooling people, but you heard when babeearly said we should bring facts and he said that Catholic Priest grants absolution - that it is blasphemy to forgive sins, then I told him the portion of the bible where Christ instituted the sacrament of Penance (John 20vs 21-23), there Christ breathed on his Apostles and said Receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, any sins you forgive are forgiven and any you retain, they are retained. So he pointed so many things out. Again, he was making reference that Catholics uses Image, but all of you that condemns the use of Images to worship God still go ahead hanging Jesus Christ pictures in your houses. One day, I visited one of the Protestant members who always condemn Images. In his house I saw Jesus Christ pictures hanging, and I asked him whose picture was that? He said Jesus Christ. Then I asked him if picture is not an Image? He could not answer me. You people are battling with ignorance. There is a difference between using Images as Idols and using it to worship God. Listen, God is not against the use of Images, He is only against it when you use it as Idolatry just like Aaron used it as Idolatry in his days.
Re: 666 Are We This Close? by ebos(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2007
Again, let me explain to you Imageries and Image. Imageries concern the formation of familiar symbols, pictures, events, ideas and situations in the mind by the use of mere words, and this gives and understanding of the issue at hand. It helps adults to understand but children may not understand. Now, you can address God (Christ) in Imageries like Smiley and Metaphor e.g The Holy Spirit descended upon them like a dove (Smiley). Is the Holy Spirit a bird? You see, you condemn images and goes ahead to liken the Holy Spirit as a bird. Remember, God said do not liken me with anything in heaven or under heaven. The point I’m trying to make is that God who searches the heart knows who you are worshiping. So, addressing the Holy Spirit like a dove is to tell the manner in which the Holy Spirit came upon the Apostles. It gives more understanding. That is visualizing the gentility in which the dove came. As gentle as a dove. Again, this is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world (Metaphor)- Is Jesus Christ an animal? No, but we are trying to create understanding for the purpose which Jesus Christ came to this world. We know a lamb is used for sacrificial purpose in Israel. So, we are trying to point out that Jesus would sacrifice his life to redeem the world. Jesus Christ the Lion of Judah (metaphor). Having explained Imageries, I can go to Images. From Imageries, Images appear. So, instead of the use of words alone to paint situations and arouse imagination, drawings and figures can be used to facilitate or increase understanding. These pictures, drawings and portraits etc are known as images. In this case children will understand better. Use of images for worship are not forbidden just as the use of images. The Israelites used the ark to worship God and He did not condemn it. We know that God manifested His Spirit and powers in the Ark. This Ark was an Image of a wood. Remember, it is the same God who said you should not make anything under heaven or beneath in place of my Holy Name. Each time the Israelites went to war with the Ark, so far they were worshiping God in truth and spirit, they won, but anything they departed from God, and would go to war with the Ark, they were defeated. God would not manifest his Spirit and Power in the Ark. Remember this Ark when it was captured by the Philippines, they took it to their cities, and we were told that their gods were bowing for the Ark of God. It was the same Ark of God that made God to kill Uzzah when it was returning, because the Ark of God wanted to fall and Uzzah rushed to hold it and God killed him for not showing respect to the Ark. Uzzah and Ahio were guiding it as it was returning. Then David became afraid and directed the Ark to Obed Edom’s house. Now, God blessed Obed Edom’s house and David now went to bring it back home. This very Ark that brought blessing to the household of Obed Edom was a Holy Image (something carved by a human being). Again Genesis 9 vs 12 – 17 states “This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you … I have set MY BOW in the clouds …. When I bring clouds over the earth and the bow is seen in the clouds, I will remember my covenant, and the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh.” So, this bow mentioned is the image of the rainbow in the cloud. Again, another general destruction was avoided in the Israelites’ Camp when they were bitten by a deadly snake through the use of an image. Numbers 21vs8-9 states that God instructed Moses to make a poisonous serpent and set it on a pole; and everyone who is bitten shall look at it and live. Then, Moses made a serpent of bronze and put it on a pole, and whenever a serpent bit someone that person would look at the serpent of bronze and live. That bronze serpent was an image and it was not the serpent that saved them rather the power of God manifesting in it saved them. There are many instances in the bible that shows God approves Holy Images. The only thing you have to bear in mind is that, never use it as idolatry. When you use Images as idolatry it becomes worshipping gods, then you risk hell fire. Know your heart and who you worship, that is the most important. Just to caught it short.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? / Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? / Anointing Oil Used By Some Churches: Wrong Or Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.