Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Shouldn't Jonathan Be Impeached Because Of Dame? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shouldn't Jonathan Be Impeached Because Of Dame? (1297 Views)

Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari / Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shouldn't Jonathan Be Impeached Because Of Dame? by Kol: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2011
Jonathan should be impeached because of Dame Patience, his disabled wife who is simply a security risk!!!!

I really don’t see why Jonathan should not be impeached because of his wife who I consider a woman with special needs.

Jonathan is even less intelligent than Dame. At best they share same level of intelligence. Leaving Nigerians any further in the hands of these disabled couples could spell danger for Nigerians.

Just imagine the rubbish in this youtube link and many more blunders we hear and hear about everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxdwkzVGz48

Why do we always choose to keep quiet over things like this?

When did we becaome shameless that all we do is fold our hands in the living room laughing at Dame's incredible speeches instead of kicking Jonathan out of office, there is enough justification to do. His wife can be considered a security risk to the country,
Re: Shouldn't Jonathan Be Impeached Because Of Dame? by itiswell1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2011
Ok. Move the motion.
Re: Shouldn't Jonathan Be Impeached Because Of Dame? by Kol: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2011
thanks my guy. no better place to start moving the motion than here, drop your comments guys, we desperately need a change!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sympathisers In Cabinet Says Jonathan Goodluck / (video)reason For The First Coup And Rift Between The Igbos And Yorubas - Ojukwu / How Awori And Egun Clash In Ogun Almost Took My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.