Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

First Bank After The Interviews? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank After The Interviews? (643 Views)

HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank After The Interviews? by eugenic: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2007
Pls is there any news from FIRST BANK, i am waiting desparately, do they paste the results of interviews on their website or are we going to be contacted.
Re: First Bank After The Interviews? by chbabs(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2007
Thank God u even got called for the interview, what of those who never heard untill after the interview?
Re: First Bank After The Interviews? by eugenic: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2007
I know how you feel and I know we will all get to the promise land,but I just want to know my fate and I dont see anything wrong in that.Pls once again I need useful infos and not critism.
Re: First Bank After The Interviews? by chbabs(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2007
a beg I no critisize u, but if any info, I go post am for u my Gee
Re: First Bank After The Interviews? by awa(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2007
eugenic:

I know how you feel and I know we will all get to the promise land,but I just want to know my fate and I don't see anything wrong in that.Please once again I need useful infos and not critism.

Dear Eugenic,

I guess both you and chbabs got it all wrong. The question of being called for interview or not is out of place now. EU, to find out the update on the recruitment exercise keep logging in to their website. You will be updated ASAP. All the best to all of us.

(1) (Reply)

Ibtc Is Calling / I Need A Job In A Phamarceutical Company Or Any Related Job To My Profession: / Marketers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.