Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Without Culture? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Marry A Lady Without Culture? (1303 Views)

How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? / Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? / Igbos, Will You Marry An Osu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Without Culture? by matoyeh(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2011
In "GEJ Tigers" on facebook, i have stated it that we are not going to discuss on only governmental issues, but on communities and family matters too.
here is a Nigerian Lady that dressed all the way from her house to a party nakedly,  i am now imagining,  are these ladies trained traditionally at all?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Without Culture? by anonymous6(f): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2011
matoyeh:

In "GEJ Tigers" on facebook, i have stated it that we are not going to discuss on only governmental issues, but on communities and family matters too.
here is a Nigerian Lady that dressed all the way from her house to a party nakedly,  i am now imagining,  are these ladies trained traditionally at all?

what the hell is that lady wearing, that dress is so low down her back that her butt crack is showing disgusting. My mom would slap me across the face if I walk out of the house wearing that get up, and I am in my late twenties. This is beyond culture, any person wearing a dress like that showing her a-s-s out in the open has no class or fashion sense LOL.

when it comes to the question, well it depends because if it is a man as well that doesn't have culture or is the same as the girl, it won't make a difference if he marries her or not. There are some good Nigerians that weren't raised in the culture but have good values and etc and want to learn the culture. I would like to add that you should also ask Can You Marry a Man Without Culture? because it goes both ways to me
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Without Culture? by odumchi: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2011
The fact that she was even allowed to enter that building with that is amazing. And anonymous what would be an example of a man without culture?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Without Culture? by ifyalways(f): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2011
Funny title. Culture plays little or no role nowadays in the way people dress. It all boils down to moral, up bringing and individual tastes. Btw, I thought todays men find her type "sexy"? Rofl
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Without Culture? by matoyeh(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2011
odumchi:

The fact that she was even allowed to enter that building with that is amazing. And anonymous what would be an example of a man without culture?
you just said the truth!

ifyalways:

Funny title. Culture plays little or no role nowadays in the way people dress. It all boils down to moral, up bringing and individual tastes. Btw, I thought todays men find her type "sexy"? Rofl

i studied that
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Without Culture? by anonymous6(f): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2011
odumchi:

And anonymous what would be an example of a man without culture?

well for the ones born and raised in the western like me for example; it is those men that don't know much or nothing about the customs, language and etc of their culture, pretend to be of another culture but their own for example dressing like a thug and etc
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Without Culture? by Afam4eva(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2011
What is the world turning into? All in the name of fashion this lady is disgracing her generation.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Without Culture? by SEFAGO(m): 4:59am On Dec 26, 2011
afam4eva:

What is the world turning into? All in the name of fashion this lady is disgracing her generation.

Who is she disgracing? I am not complaining. If you have it flaunt it.

Kudos to the girl and thank God for giving me eyes grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Without Culture? by tpia5: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2011
its called trashy, or ghetto dressing.

nothing to do with culture per se, unless trashy is a culture.

just shows the woman planned for a quickie with some drunk guys or some f.ools [possibly both combined] during the party.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Without Culture? by Nwaka77: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2011
ifyalways:

Correct

tpia@:

its called trashy, or ghetto dressing.

nothing to do with culture per se, unless trashy is a culture.

just shows the woman planned for a quickie with some drunk guys or some f.ools [possibly both combined] during the party.

I agree
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Without Culture? by amor4ce(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2011
At times I wonder if the main goal in life for some women is to see to the fall of men.

The posted photo has to do with something that transcends culture - the fear of God results in appropriate behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Brigade Appear At Shango Festival In USA / Very Colourful Pictures From Historical Ceremony From The Benin Kingdom Today. E / The Yoruba Iwo King Akanbi That Sleeps With Men & Does Fraud - [EXPOSED] -part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.