Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. (45304 Views)

Where Can I Get Apple Cider Vinegar In Enugu? / Revolutionize Your Health, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar For Healthy Living / Where Can I Buy Apple Cider Vinegar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by pretyjoy2000: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Call joy 08037711989 for organic apple cider vinegar with mother

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by creamyoni: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
I sell organic apple cider vinegar with the mother and organic blackstrap molasses in wholesale price and retail. I live in portharcourt. Call me on 08062923789 or 08155119368.

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by Angel15(f): 10:38am On May 16, 2016
Doris, both numbers are not going. I need.
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by Angel15(f): 10:38am On May 16, 2016
creamyoni:
I sell organic apple cider vinegar with the mother and organic blackstrap molasses in wholesale price and retail. I live in portharcourt. Call me on 08062923789 or 08155119368.

Your number are not going.
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by akoaki(m): 6:23am On May 19, 2016
Angel15:

Your number are not going.
I have stock of molasses for supply.. about 150 tons .
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by Princewell2012(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2016
pethen:
I think robinhood is confused? I did not discredit BRAGG and emeka do not hide under the cloak that you are about to failures.I implore readers to search the internet for the truth,aleast i did not write the internet.Oh,you said want a chieftaincy title hahahaaaa..you are so kidding me.YEA IF MY FOLLOWERS MAKE ME THE KING OF ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR IN AFRICA I WILL ACCEPT IT.Buy a jeep?is that why you went to spain?I think if you have a problem with me you can get a lawyer and get to court with me,but stop babbling on a social media.I wish there is a way i can get this sort out in a legally order manners maybe you come down or send your team of lawyers.
we are done with this fellow and i implore my fans that we are working on our factory and website and soonest,we will invite you to a great ceremony of vintage,vinegars,name all the good organic things.THANK YOU AND REMEMBER WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR HEALTH.08066459862
NOTE;ALL FILTERED AND PASTEURISED APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WILL DROP CALCIUM LEVEL BUT UNFILTERED AND RAW AND UNPASTEURISED ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WILL NOT DROP YOUR CALCIUM LEVEL,AND YOU MUST ALWAYS DRINK THE MOTHER INTO YOUR SYSTEM TO AID THE BODY CHEMISTRY.CONSULT US ON MORE OF USAGES AND WE SELL SUPERIOR FOLK AGE ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WITH MOTHER.

Sir, i need apple cider vinegar, how much is it and where are you located in Lagos. Though i will still give you a call later. Thank you.
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by celestialAgent(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
pretyjoy2000:
Call joy 08037711989 for organic apple cider vinegar with mother
I seriously need this. Do you have a base in Ibadan?
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by ameenahz(f): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
celestialAgent:
I seriously need this. Do you have a base in Ibadan?

Hello sir. I have original Bragg's apple cider vinegar with mother for sale. I stay in Ibadan. My place isn't too far from gate. Whatsapp 07032668036 for details
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by juliebalogun: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
What is Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?

Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is made from organically certified apples. It is unfiltered, unpasteurized, kosher-certified and contains the 'mother' of vinegar. It has been certified in accordance with USDA organic standards.
A Brief History About Bragg Live Foods
Paul Bragg
Bragg Founder: Paul C. Bragg

Bragg Live Foods was founded in 1912. by Paul C. Bragg. Bragg, who also introduced America to the first health food store, was affected by tuberculosis as a teenager and developed his own diet and exercise routine to rebuild his body. As a result, he excelled in athletics and experienced unparalleled health. For over 100 years, his company has spread the gospel of health by providing natural products and a library of information. Although Paul is no longer with us, the company is now run by his daughter, Patricia Bragg, who continues to reach out and spread the word of health through radio shows, television, and personal lectures.

What are the Top 5 Reasons You Need Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?

Ultra rich in enzymes, pectin, nutrients, B vitamins, folic acid, and potassium.
Promotes digestion and a healthy alkaline state.
Supports bowel regularity and toxin removal.
Great for heart health.
Rich in malic acid which provides potency against harmful organisms.

Interesting Facts about Apple Cider Vinegar

- In 400 B.C. the great Hippocrates, Father of Medicine, spoke of its health benefits.
- The use of ACV for body cleansing has been linked to Egyptian urns as far back as 3000 B.C.
- Caesar’s army used ACV tonic to stay healthy.
- Vinegar was popular among the Greeks and Romans to promote healing.
- ACV was used in Biblical times as a cleanser.
- ACV was sold by street vendors in Paris during the middle ages for use as a deodorant and health tonic.
- Christopher Columbus and soldiers in the American Civil War used vinegar to fight scurvy.
- Samurai warriors in Japan drank ACV for strength and power.

What Are the Health Benefits of Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?

- Natural heartburn remedy.
- May help joint discomfort.
- Supports normal metabolic processes.

- Promotes balanced glucose levels.
- Rich in potassium, a key mineral for muscle growth, nervous system, and heart health.
- ACV may encourage weight loss by breaking down fats.
- Used externally to give skin a more youthful and healthy appearance.
- Great external remedy for dandruff and acne.

Why is Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar the Best Available?

- Made only from the finest, delicious, healthy grown USDA Certified Organic apples!
- Unfiltered and loaded with important polyphenol antioxidants.
- Raw, live and unpasteurized. Full of enzymes!
- Contains the “Mother” of Vinegar, a chain of protein enzymes regarded for nutritional and health benefits!
- Gluten free, non-GMO, and Kosher!
- Trusted since 1912.
- Best Tasting!

What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?

1. What is the '"mother" of vinegar? The "mother" of vinegar is a dark, cloudy sediment. Only present in raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, it naturally occurs as connected strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules. Many people believe it is the "mother" that is what provides so many health benefits.

2. Is Bragg's ACV distilled? No! When vinegar is distilled, it's turned to steam and the powerful enzymes are destroyed. Distilling also destroys the natural malic and tartaric acids which are important in fighting toxins and harmful organisms. Bragg's is kept raw so all these beneficial properties are preserved.

3. What nutrients are in organic raw apple cider vinegar? Calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, malic acid and pectin are just a few of the beneficial nutrients in organic raw apple cider vinegar. Potassium can help you avoid a runny nose, malic acid fights harmful organisms, acetic acid balances pH levels, and pectin supports normal blood pressure and lipid profiles.

Additional Tips for Using Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar

- For a facial tonic, combine 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup cold water and apply with a cotton ball!
- To reduce feet and hand swelling, rubbing apple cider vinegar onto hands or feet. A must-have during pregnancy!
- After sun exposure, diluting 1-2 cups of apple cider vinegar in a warm bath can help reduce sunburn.
- When your throat is sore, mix 1/4 cup of ACV with 1/4 cup warm water and gargle every hour.
- Combine 4-5 tablespoons baking soda with 1 part apple cider vinegar and 1 part water for a chemical-free shampoo.
- Post shampoo, apply 1 cup apple cider vinegar as a conditioning rinse. For fragrance, add essential oils.
- For a body and kidney detox, combine 1.5 cups apple cider vinegar with one gallon of water and drink for 1-3 days.
- Save the "mother" and transfer it to work in other natural vinegars.

Get Started Today and Discover How Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Can Boost Your
Health and Wellness!!
†Results may vary.

Bragg's Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
TO ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT MRS OMOWUNMI AJAYI (DELIVERY FOR FESTAC AND IKOTUN LOCATION IS FREE) ON 07033196837. Thanks. Awaiting your calls.........

2 Shares

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by wumizzy: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Please I need an answer to my question, can apple cider vinegar cure my genital warts around the vagina, still very small,its urgent please
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by Emmylo14(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2016
7 BOGUS HEALTH CLAIMS ABOUT APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WHICH YOU PROBABLY DON'T

7 Bogus Health Claims About Apple Cider Vinegar Which You Probably Don’t Know.

After reading this article, I know your perception about Vinegar will definitely change.

“Anecdotal remedies might have some merit – if it’s been around for centuries, it’s probably working,” says Johnston, who’s fact-checked many homeopathic benefits of vinegar by conducting controlled experiments.

“But you don’t know until you do the science,” she adds, so don’t fall for these unfounded claims that can do more harm than good:

1. It Cures Acne

Despite what you might have read about vinegar’s antibacterial benefits and ability to clear up breakouts, the acid in the vinegar can irritate your skin and aggravate skin lesions, according to Johnston. Not good!

2. It Suppresses Your Appetite

A small study found that drinking vinegar could reduce your appetite – but it the amount you’d have to drink to reap the greatest effects is so unpalatable and nauseating on an empty stomach that it’s actually intolerable. (It’s why the study authors blatantly recommend against using vinegar as an appetite suppressant.)

3. It Cleans Wounds

Without a doubt, vinegar will kill bacteria – but because acid will irritate the shit out of skin surrounding an open wound, you definitely don’t want to apply it to broken skin.

Antibacterial soap will kill the germs without causing undo pain, according to Johnston.

4. It Whitens Teeth

“I’ve heard of this, but would be careful before trying it because vinegar is an acid that can erode enamel off your teeth or stain it like red wine,” Johnston says.

6. It Soothes Sunburn

“Vinegar is an acid

http://caring4naija..com/2016/09/7-bogus-health-claims-about-apple-cider.html

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by pethen: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
you can call 08066459862 or order directly from the website www.healthsunlife.com. just click on product and add to cart and check out

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by Zhadhorktor: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Please i need molasses in large quantity. Hit me up on 09073065879 if you're serious for business. Thanks.
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by mimiwems(f): 1:09am On Mar 03, 2017
Aquila Coconut oil is a good saturated fat and it protects against heart disease. It has a lot of good benefit based on research.
Benefit
1. It aids digestion an it is good for Prem babies and gall bladder
2. It helps balance the blood sugar level
3. Protect against cancer
4. Protects from infectious diseases,kills bacteria and fights diseases
5. Good and healthy on skin-fungus cut or injury
6. Good or the hair against dandruff
7. Coconut oil acts as an antioxidants
8. Coconut oil protests the skin from aging, free radicals.
9. Make the skin smooth, softens palms, good for dry skin and eczema.
230ml. N900 900ml 3400 whatsapp 08065752586

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by bukkylove(f): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2017
Original clean point herbal tampon for treatment of gynecological problems such as:
Blocked fallopian tube
Fibroid
ovarian cyst
Inflammation of the uterus, cervix and endometrium
Cervical erosion and dysplasia
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) /Adnexa
Yeast infection or candida infections
Hemorrhoids
Urine incontinence
Cystitis and other inflammatory conditions in the pelvic area
Genital itching
Payment on delivery
Delivery nationwide. contact 08130714372

1 Like

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by Mercy1992: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls how fast does cider vinegar reduce weight
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by mimiwems(f): 12:31am On May 24, 2018
Mercy1992:
Pls how fast does cider vinegar reduce weight

That depends on you. You are what you eat, drink and your lifestyle-bragg
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:42am On May 24, 2018
Dsage1:
Please NL,i needed it urgently for medication.Anyone know where i can purchase these stuff called 'Apple cider vineger'(ACV) anywer in Nigeria.Thanks in advance.
I have a product that one of the extract is Apple cider,so if you will use it,give me a call or WhatsAp me on this number: 08038220168

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by mimiwems(f): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2019
mimiwems:

MiVic Consult sells BRAGG apple cider vinegar with mother 946ml
08065752586 08124319187

Please don't call this nos -08124319187 again reach me on my mtn only 08065752586
Bacv is 3500
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by psucc(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
mimiwems:

Please don't call this nos -08124319187 again reach me on my mtn only 08065752586
Bacv is 3500
Please help recommend any treatment for type 2 diabetes.

Can one also use the ACV?

1 Like

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by mimiwems(f): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2020
psucc:
Please help recommend any treatment for type 2 diabetes.

Can one also use the ACV?

My apologies am responding now.
Yes. Someone with diabetes can use Acv alongside with strict vegetarian diet
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by psucc(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
mimiwems:

My apologies am responding now.
Yes. Someone with diabetes can use Acv alongside with strict vegetarian diet
Thanks.

Please my question was in two ply:
Do you know of or can you recommend a typical treatment/medication for T2 diabetes?
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by mimiwems(f): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
psucc:
Thanks.

Please my question was in two ply:
Do you know of or can you recommend a typical treatment/medication for T2 diabetes?

I will suggest you visit a doctor for recommendations cos I don't have an any.
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by psucc(m): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2020
mimiwems:

I will suggest you visit a doctor for recommendations cos I don't have an any.
Thank you!
Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by KennethBen(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Get Goli gummy in Nigeria. It is a more delicious way to take Apple Cider Vinegar.

Goli gummies is the World's first Apple Cider Vinegar gummies, and 2 goli gummies is equal to a shot of the traditional Apple Cider Vinegar.

Where to buy Goli gummies in Nigeria?

Check out Goli gummy price and more benefits here: https://goligummy.com.ng

Re: Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. by KennethBen(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2021
I use Goli Apple Cider Vinegar gummies.
It has a great taste and it's the world's first apple cider vinegar gummies. You can get Goli Apple Cider vinegar gummies in Nigeria here:

https://goligummy.com.ng

Taking 2 gummies from goli is equal to a shot of the traditional ACV - and there are 60 gummies in a bottle, and 2 gummies daily for 30 days will make Goli gummy last for you for up to a month.

Dsage1:
Please NL,i needed it urgently for medication.Anyone know where i can purchase these stuff called 'Apple cider vineger'(ACV) anywer in Nigeria.Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu / Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.