Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State (8729 Views)

Police Arrests 8 Over Saraki's Attack In Ilorin / Police Arrests INEC Officials, Party Agents Over Electoral Offences In Zamfara / Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

armed robber

na you talk am o.
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by Switup: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
SHAKING MA HEAD embarassed
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by KayDee4: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2011
unamid:

I thought the pple on this forum will think b4 they could response to this publication but many of them didnt do it. Educated illterate pple.
. . . . and I guess you're the only literate person in here.  undecided undecided undecided angry angry
unamid:

Police may just invited this woman to station to ask her questions and now they turned it to arrest. There is different btw invitation to police station and arrest.How can a day old baby been arrested? U pple should think.
people are posting responses based on the first post which says the ''baby was seized" , "family was forcibly taken'', and ure coming in here with may and maybe's, if you have a different version of the story, tell it and stop insulting others.
unamid:

The man that involved in this saga is a journalist and the journalist will do anything to escape. Journalist should stop telling lies. Nigerians are not fool.
are you justifying their action?
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by twentycent(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2011
If the story is True, then it should be in the record books of Guiness.
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by kizito96(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2011
No Police man in Nigeria even know the Criminal Code
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by Afam4eva(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2011
kizito96:

No Police man in Nigeria even know the Criminal Code

No be person wey go school go sabi criminal code?
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by alanbolo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
afam4eva:

No be person wey go school go sabi criminal code?
  smiley smiley smiley

@Afam, no kill person with laughter,  Xmas dey corner, make we get mouth eat better.
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by Nickydrake(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
Am i just being an overzealous rookie or is there actually a delicious case in tort for the poor missus and her psychologically scarred toddler?
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by seedord247(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
where's benue state??
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by Iolo(m): 1:04am On Dec 24, 2011
lol, Nigerians. I don't think they arrested the baby. It's just that the child is still too small to stay on its own so logically he/she had to be where the mother was at the time which unfortunately was inside a cell, it's highly likely they would have let the woman drop off the baby at a relatives place or ask that someone take care of the baby while she's away in custody.
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by cynthiafred67(f): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2011
I think it is high time we find a cure to this disease called nigerian police force. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by adaphik(f): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2011
what's your own sef??  U are the exact example of un educated illiterate. The op says they were taken hostage in an attempt to get at d father; now for christsake for whatever reason why shld an infant be taken hostage, to start with.
They did not invite d baby n his mum for questioning, if it was just that,  they wldnt hv said "in an effort to get at the father". Again it is called hostage. And it is wrong,  Totally unacceptable, my friend. 
unamid:

I thought the pple on this forum will think b4 they could response to this publication but many of them didnt do it. Educated illterate pple. Police may just invited this woman to station to ask her questions and now they turned it to arrest. There is different btw invitation to police station and arrest.How can a day old baby been arrested? U pple should think. The man that involved in this saga is a journalist and the journalist will do anything to escape. Journalist should stop telling lies. Nigerians are not fool.
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by adaphik(f): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2011
cynthiafred67:

I think it is high time we find a cure to this disease called nigerian police force. Mtcheeeeeew
cynthiafred67:

I agree with u.
Re: Nigerian Police Arrests Year-old Baby In Benue State by kemmyangel(f): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2012
very soon dey will start arresting animals for eating people's food withou their permission...............

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Can I Stop Receiving MTN Learn English Unsolicited Message.... Help / Oyo To Generate 1,000 Megawatts From Wastes / Boko Haram Not Totally Defeated – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.