Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon (2480 Views)

5 Coaches Who Can Successfully REPLACE Van Gaal At Man United / See The Reason Why Mourinho May Be Sacked Soon As CHELSEA Manager / A List Of Great Players Who Failed As Coaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by jerrymania(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2007
Gerald Houlier- for Lyons record Dissapointing run in champion's league and le championnat.

Avram Grant-the puppet manager who may soon pave way for Houlier (Ex-Lyon) or Capello or Hughes (balckburn) or Guss Hiddink

Martin Jol- also a poster coach, not too solid, self-unbelieving coach might be sacked before early November.

Schuster- well first timer self proving coach might hit the rocks for Mourinho to come in and take charge.

There's still more.
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by Iman3(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2007
jerrymania:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Gerald Houlier- for Lyons record Dissapointing run in champion's league and le championnat.

Alan Perrin(ex-Portsmouth manager) is managing Lyon,he will certainly get the sack.There have been rumours of dressing room issues and he has been doubted even before he started.He was not helped by the likes of Wiltord,Malouda,Abidal and Cacapa leaving-those were key players and they haven't been properly replaced.

Avram Grant probably won't be on the job by winter,mainly because of the licensing issues.

Jol would have been let go already,the key problem was that Spurs couldn't persuade Juande Ramos to replace him.Ramos is holding out for a better offer from a big club.

Schuster has been excellent so far,they are topping La Liga and I see no reason to include him here.
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by jerrymania(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2007
I-man:

Alan Perrin(ex-Portsmouth manager) is managing Lyon,he will certainly get the sack.
I got the correction, my eyes were far from red (hope u got me!).

Ehmmm yes Alan Perrin will definitely be sacked. Sorry he got no space in Chelsea tongue

Avram Grant-Licensing-No. He would be kicked out for a great Coach. Its in the working.

And for Martin Jol, he's gonna get sacked when the club will be confused, and then they dont even need to ge ta new coach before they sack him. His cup is full and The board at spurs will be fasting and praying for the day rain will fall on him.

For Schuster, i think i'm still uncertain on him. Maybe not later,
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by RuuDie(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2007
Avram Grant was never g'onna be Chelsea's long term manager and when/if he ever vacates that sit, he's going back into the Sporting Director's boot in the VIP section!
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by RuuDie(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2007
As 4 Martin Jol - call him a cat with 9 lives and you won't be wrong. he's used up 2 already!
His players are letting him down and at the same time saving his scalp. . . . you'd be shocked to see that man still on the Spurs sidelines come May!
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by ritchboi: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2007
Billy davies,'small' sam,erm erm. . . .
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by ow11(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2007
@richboi
I agree sammy Lee has got to go

may i also add the Ajax coach, can't remember his name. Ajax couldn't even make the group stage of the champions' league. what an insult!
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by theboy0808(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2007
Avram Grant is like a feather resting on a surface, when the wind comes he would be blown about 100m away. That seat is too hot for somebody like Avram Grant. He can never fill the position that Jose Mourinho left behind!
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by sosa08(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2007
Up Chelsea.

We are picking a point today whether Grant likes it or not
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by A40(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2007
Schuster is not going anywhere he is the darling of their club president.

Grant will be sacked when you guys get knocked out in the UCL group stages
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by showbobo(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2007
MARTIN JOL might be fortunate to stay after his side's wonderful performance against ASTON VILLA.
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2007
Marti Jol- i think the oly person more surprised than the tottenham fans that he hasn't already been sacked is martin jol himself. that man has to be living in fear right now.after throwing away so much money to but players, the most of which have sunk into obcurity, he should expect the sack at the next loss(even though that will be liverpool)

Lawrie sanchez- same verdict as above.when you give a coach who had no previous job at the helm of any major club and no previous successes so much money, what do you think will happen? Small coaches think a lot of mediocre players will win you something(sanchez, southgate, jol). daft yet successful coaches think you win things with a lot of good players(abramovich, rijkaard, benitez, mancini).REAL coaches realise a team is built around pivotal figures(wenger, ericsson, ferguson, mourinho, ANCELOTTI, lippi)

billy davis- will be sacked but the funny thing is they'll do it just before the season ends. the truth is that derby weren't really expecting to stay up and they'll do it just to please the fans who'll be baying for blood when they set one record like 'most consecutive losses'.

Mancini: the inter faithful will probably realize sometime this year that not only has he wasted their time and money on so many unnecessary players, he will never win anything with the real champions(juve and ac) around. plus he'll never make the ucl semis, never.

rijkaard/ schuster: depending on whose club gets to him 1st, just for the fact that they can hire mourinho

avram: do you really need a reason?

southgate: middlesborough have probably had enough by now
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by mekoyo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2007
Up Chelsea.

We are picking a point today whether Grant likes it or not

We won with team spirit. UP BLUES

Avam is leaving no vote of confidence on him.
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by jerrymania(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2007
I think mancini or ranieri will be sacked soo nto give room for Jose Mourinho. thats the latest rumour around.
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by ebubeki: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2007
Benitez is killing liverpool.He is a great Coach quite alright but he is not getting it right at the moment.Who do we blame?Him or the investors.I mean when liverpool were average financially,we won the champions league and the FA cup in 2 seasons and got to the finals of the europe competition the season after.Quite a remarkable record so far but i dont think that will ever happen again because of the money which has brought about complacency.He just does not know the right players to pick.Does anyone know what in the world is going on?
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by toshmann(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2007
benitez is on drugs. i observed that game, liverpool did not make three complete uninterrupted passes in 90 mins plus injury time angry how can letta be pplaying and riise is on the bench. what happened to mascherano. it wasn't momo's night yet benitez didnt remove him and he bagged a yellow.

benitez is on drugs.
anyway, it's good we lost, so now he'll be under pressure to bring out the best at all times. and he should reduce the amt of weed he takes in a day angry

oh cry cry cry cry
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by MP007(m): 1:28am On Oct 07, 2007
notre danme football head coach,
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by Bamiprof(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2007
I think benitez is a big candidate now.
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by A40(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2007
This his idea of mixing gives the impression of a very confused coach i think there has to be a standing 11 which can be changed when someone is injured or underperformed but not rotating from match to match it breaks up the rhtyhm.Benitez wont be sacked though
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by toshmann(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2007
A-40:

This his idea of mixing gives the impression of a very confused coach i think there has to be a standing 11 which can be changed when someone is injured or underperformed but not rotating from match to match it breaks up the rhtyhm.Benitez wont be sacked though
i'm surprised you know. i guess you have become a great liverpool expert. you love talking about us cheesy that is a truism of great teams. people love to talk about them cool
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by Borat1: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2009
Diego maradona - september
Amodu shuaibu - immediately after qualifying us for the world cup
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by khanye(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2009
Pellegrini cool
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by RuuDie(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2009
Carlo Ancelloti
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by RuuDie(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2009
mark hughes
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by biola44: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2009
ferraro
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by tayoccu(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2009
@RuuDie
spot on grin
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by dayokanu(m): 1:12am On Sep 18, 2009
Assene WenGAY
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by Krayola2(m): 1:20am On Sep 18, 2009
Leonardo- AC Milan
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by chic2pimp(m): 1:22am On Sep 18, 2009
JOSEP GUARDIOLA

MANUEL PELLEGRINI

CIRO FERRERA

LEONARDO
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by Krayola2(m): 1:41am On Sep 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

JOSEP GUARDIOLA

I have to meet ur dealer. he has the best dope in town!! grin grin
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by chic2pimp(m): 1:51am On Sep 18, 2009
Krayola2:

I have to meet your dealer. he has the best dope in town!! grin grin
If he fails to win any trophy this season,his job is pratically on the line.

dayokanu:

Assene WenGAY
Louis Van Gaal would get sacked b4 Wengay
Re: Football Coaches Who May Be Sacked Soon by dayokanu(m): 4:28am On Sep 18, 2009
chimp,

I am impressed by the quality of the stuff you take Guordiola sacked?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Soccer Players Of All Time. / Car Racing- What Are Its Benefits To The Body? / Background Of Golden Eaglets' Star Striker, Victor Osimhen: A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.