Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Woman Beheads 6 Month Old Baby In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Beheads 6 Month Old Baby In Kaduna (1214 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos / Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule / Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beheads 6 Month Old Baby In Kaduna by ceomike(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2011
A woman based in Kaduna, 25-year-old woman, Ifeoma Gabriel was yesterday paraded by the State Police Command for for allegedly beheading her six-month-old baby.

According to Ifeoma Gabriel, she killed the child due to the child's chronic illness.

"She had been sick for weeks. I took her to hospital, the doctor treated her and discharged us but when we got home her illness persisted and she was not responding to treatment that was why I killed her,"she said.

She however refuted reports that she wanted to use the child for money rituals.

"I did not drink her blood as people were saying. It was the crowd that came to our house that asked me to eat and drink her blood but I did not. When I refused they started beating me and they dragged me to the police station,"she said.

http://gog.li/gsz

(1) (Reply)

Fg Gives Igp 24 Hours To Produce Escaped Suspect / Proffer A Creative Solution To Nigeria Problems Forum (created 4 All To Av A Say / FG To NIPP Contractors: Deliver By June Or Lose $10b Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.