Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing (10129 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
AmeboAjela:

So why has nobody arrested him till date? If the Nigerian government can allow such to be going on untouched then they might as well leave all the robbers alone. I feel so sorry for that country called Nigeria. Did any of you watched the documentary where he said
1. God is a game
2. Jesus was a rich man that had an accountant called Judas

and what is the difference between robbers and the people he uses as body guards? They look like hired assassins. A young man openly defrauding the public without any fear whatsoever because he knows the Government wont do jack

But the Government is to busy defrauding its citizens to GAF grin
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]can sombebody tell me where is this church because i wanna go praise with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!! ^^ grin grin[/size]
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by taskgirl: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]can sombebody tell me where is this church because i wanna go praise with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!! ^^ grin grin[/size]

It's in Surulere, Ketu Close, Off Brown Road, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.

Come and see for yourself!
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Watkind: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2012
oti-igba:

this guy is a clever crook, how come he never preaches about repentance of sin, the ten commandments, and enternal life, all he talks about is MONEY!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

You have been going to church for ages still no result, you better ask for what works than remain in what never walks. You have given your life i think over 20 times for you to be talking like this. After giving your life to CHRIST, whats next? What makes you stay away from sin? is it not getting money to live a life GOD wants you to.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by tavon(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2012
Watkind:

You have been going to church for ages still no result, you better ask for what works than remain in what never walks. You have given your life i think over 20 times for you to be talking like this. After giving your life to CHRIST, whats next? What makes you stay away from sin? is it not getting money to live a life GOD wants you to.
oti-gba they are recruiting o. the predator has set his sight on the prey loool
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:19am On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Thanks for the address anyway but i would have known u already understand i need no Christian Church in life -- The address u gave is to track u down when the time comes soon . I have already stored it on our Satanic Anti Christ data base . . .^^ grin grin i believe that your church is not too hard to know like some others . guessing that's after Ojota overhead brige? wink wink
[/size]
taskgirl:

It's in Surulere, Ketu Close, Off Brown Road, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.

Come and see for yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Have Peace In Difficult Times / New Warnings To Pastor Kumuyi, Muoka Etc - By Sister Linda / Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.