Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing (10130 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Samsamy: 3:04am On Dec 26, 2011
May your will be done ooh Lord!
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 26, 2011
stagger:

I don't know anything about this guy, but what I do know is that many of the natural haters are secretly asking themselves in their closet where only them and God knows their innermost thoughts,

"how this man dey take do am?"

and secretly wishing they were him. HMMMM!

NAIRALAND MUGU. STORY TELLER and borrowing Sagamite's words 'cretin'. This clearly shows how your diseased mind works. Maybe if you'd stop staggering, you could reason and think much better.

By the way, bombing serious pass this issue, sha, smiley boko haram don push fake pastors down my list,

See wetin religion dey do our country,

1 Like

Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by txswat: 4:50am On Dec 26, 2011
In a country where the average person is struggling to eat I am appalled that these so called "Men of God" have decided to rob gullible people in the name of God. I am not perfect and don't try to play one but the law of "sowing and reaping" that they are teaching does not only apply to money. If anyone sows deceit they'll reap the same; it might appear in a different form but it WILL appear! God luck "man of God!"

1 Like

Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Tolulop001(f): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2011
Religion is the opium of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Effiko(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2011
he didnt even touch som of dem and dey were flying . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by otiigba1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2011
this guy is a clever crook, how come he never preaches about repentance of sin, the ten commandments, and enternal life, all he talks about is MONEY!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by r231(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
smh grin grin
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
grin grin grin I must confess that I am beginning to love this guy's crude swag

Nigeria is never having a shortage of fools who will sell their votes for peatnuts to clueless politicians and invest all their life earnings in charlatans.

1 Like

Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by ojofree: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2011
waoh!! he has read 40,000 books? how old is that dude? assuming he is forty years old, he would have spent 14,600 days on earth. Just thinking aloud though.

1 Like

Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
I have made a vow way back in 2002 never to step into any "house of the lord", be it in Islam or Christendom, well i can never forget my african root, the shrine will always be there for me.

1 Like

Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by aribisala0(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2011
smart decision

1 Like

Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by kooto(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2011
this are the times that the bible talked about "the end time" why is it all about miracles,money, and living a godly life is been relegated to the background, all 'am saying is that people should just stop to think, because all that glitter is not gold!
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by bilaya(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2011
Jeez!This is ridiculous.Some people are so dumb

1 Like

Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Mobinga: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2011
LMFAO. grin
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by AmeboAjela(f): 4:11am On Dec 27, 2011
Reaping your country men and women dry and you laugh instead of screaming and making sure he is arrested. Keep on laughing
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by mazaje(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
donchuky:

Testimony time at Pastor fireman official page(signfireman.org) ," Somebody invited me to this church. When I came, I saw how God was moving, the miracles, and the many explosive breakthroughs. I decided to join. After the man of God Dr. Sign Fireman prayed for me, that week I made six million, and, in addition, someone gave me a car! That week I was given a contract of 15 Billion! Her Excellency, the wife of our President was the special guest of Honour on the day it was launched! Major Newspapers carried it!( which newspaper name it?) - Mr. Ikechukwu Okorie"
"For some time things were really rough for me. It was so bad that I came to this church with only 50 Naira! That was all the mony that i had as a human being! That day I participated fully in the service. Things were so bad that I even trekked home! But the next day I was given a contract of 80,000 Naira! It shocked me![WHICH COMPANY grin) I decided to make this church my church. Then, it exploded: I was given building contracts all over Nigeria! All of them are worth 1.8 Billion Naira! I thank God that I am part of this commission! - Mr. Chris Onuoha( ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY MAKING AND MARKETING AS HE SIDE IN HIS INTERVIEW WITH A BRITISH REPORTER)

Biography
Dr. Sign Fireman became born again at the age of five, was called yet at a very tender age, started writing Christian articles at the age of six, started preaching at the age of seven, got involved in pastoring at the age of twelve, started writing Christian books at the age of fourteen, and started holding city-wide miracle crusades at the age of nineteen (with thousands attending and two people lame from birth walking, among many other miracles), and planted his first church at the age of twenty.( i comment my reserve)

To be prepared for the work, he read over forty thousand books, and Jesus appeared to him over one thousand times and taught him the mistakes and mysteries of Christianity, making his teaching ministry striking and revolutionary! On the 11th July, 1994 by 8:37pm, God specially anointed him with fire … an experience that burnt part of his face and part of his hair. from then on, literally all manner of miracles began to follow his prayer and words.( NO MORE COMMENT chikna.)

Chie chie chie!!!!. . .No be small thing. . This guy is very powerful!!!. . . . grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by POTUT(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
At age 12, Our Lord Jesus knew the Torah inside out. No one knows how, and He never told us. He only showed his depth by teaching in the Synagogues and leaving people to marvel at his knowledge.
All I see is glory being directed at the man's personality, instead of to Our Lord like Paul did in his letters to the early churches.

Before seeing this video, I came across a leaflet that advertised this Fireman's profile. He was advertising for his own glory, not for Our Lord's.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by kizito96(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
Money is every thing in Nigeria
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by aribisala0(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
Jesus ,like mohammed ,was a scam so anything that derives from that will be a scam
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by thinkerboy: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
You all need to take it easy with Fireman. If fact I dear anyone to start their post with these words,

"I know for a fact that , "  Let me start,

I know for a fact that:

The person in the video (1:26) said Hi Daddy not Hi Darling and most of you know this
God's anointing empowers a man. Yes it even empowers him to get wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18) sorry if this makes some uncomfortable
It is a great misconception that he is just about the glamour, he is the biggest God freak there is and
he has power with God, he prays and God moves if Satan can do what he does we are all in big trouble and why would satan go around healing the sick and testifying of the goodness of God -- 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZUIqKA3r5k&feature=related
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by EarsWide(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
@thinkerboy

Fireman (Waterboy) is a fraud - you can smell the BS on him from a mile off. It is sad that the situation in Nigeria has reduced the mental capacity of many Nigerians - that can be the only reason why anyone thinks this charlatan is anything but a cheap fraud.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by thinkerboy: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2011
EarsWide:

@thinkerboy

Fireman (Waterboy) is a fraud - you can smell the BS on him from a mile off. It is sad that the situation in Nigeria has reduced the mental capacity of many Nigerians - that can be the only reason why anyone thinks this charlatan is anything but a cheap fraud.

Not so Earswide, he teaches from the bible and I do not believe God's Word reduces any ones metal capacity.

Some Fireman Bashers  believe Sign Fireman is a Fraud and some believe he is an occultist.  

At least the former checked him out and chose not to believe the source. Calling him a fraud is completely baseless. Who do you know that he defrauded?
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by EarsWide(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2011
@thinkerboy
Not so Earswide, he teaches from the bible and I do not believe God's Word reduces any ones metal capacity.

Some Fireman Bashers believe Sign Fireman is a Fraud and some believe he is an occultist.

At least the former checked him out and chose not to believe the source. Calling him a fraud is completely baseless. Who do you know that he defrauded?

He does NOT teach from the bible! He is a fraud, he knows very little about true christianity, probably just enough to fool his victims. These are just some of the reasons he is a fraud

1) Where did he get his doctorate from ?
2) If he has read 40,000 books and assuming he is 40 years old, he must have been reading two books everyday since he was born! Do you think this is possible ?
3) Did you see the documentary on him showing his assistant pretending to be posessed ?

In anycase just by looking at him I can tell he is a cheap fraud - I would not let this clown clean the bottom of my shoes. HE IS A FRAUD.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by thinkerboy: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
EarsWide:

@thinkerboy
He does NOT teach from the bible! He is a fraud, he knows very little about true christianity, probably just enough to fool his victims. These are just some of the reasons he is a fraud

1) Where did he get his doctorate from ?
2) If he has read 40,000 books and assuming he is 40 years old, he must have been reading two books everyday since he was born! Do you think this is possible ?
3) Did you see the documentary on him showing his assistant pretending to be posessed ?

In anycase just by looking at him I can tell he is a cheap fraud - I would not let this clown clean the bottom of my shoes. HE IS A FRAUD.

"Just by looking at him you can tell he is a fraud, "? thank God you don't work for the EFCC.  grin

He has deliverved or ministered to most of his staff in recent time, not just his "secretary" so you can find fault with that as well if you like.

I don't know where he got his doctorate from but I'll tell you one thing about him; He carries so much of God's anointing that the only other example I can give is people like Moses, Elisha or Paul in the bible. And he does everthing from the bible. If he says stuff like "I've read 40,000 books" or "Jesus appeared to me". It may be hard to believe untill you see God use him to do something mind blowing. He sees scores of visions a day and He knows stuff about people no other person should know. He's been at this for a long time and has paid his dues.

Now to say he is a scam or fraud is denying the obvious, its accually more sensible to say he is an occultist. You should stop bad mouthing him unless you are really sure of what you say.

But why is it easier to ascribe the demonstration of power to the devil than to God. There have been a lot of fakes over the years but it would be a shame to miss real thing cos of that.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2011
THinkerboy, do you think?
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by EarsWide(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2011
@thinkerboy
You must be on drugs to compare this wretched fraud to anyone one in the bible. He has made wild baseless claims yet you swallow it all. Where did he get his doctorate
Suggesting he is an occultist implies he has some powers, he has no such thing. He is a cheap transparent fraud trying to copy that other charlatan TB Joshua.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
@Posters - do i smell Jealousy here grin grin abeg go find better work do MAga no need im pay grin grin
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by kooto(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2011
I have made a vow way back in 2002 never to step into any "house of the lord", be it in Islam or Christendom, well i can never forget my african root, the shrine will always be there for me.

Enitan, whatever your reason, you are wrong please have a rethink people you see in church; or what you have seen them do should not separate you from the love of God that said we should not forsake the gathering of the children of God. my humble advice Enitan, is find a church that sooths you and make this scripture be you focus"looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith"(many people in church don't know why they are there, some of those who know why they are there might be there for the wrong purpose e.g money or connection,some pastors are not exempted)for you to have stayed away shows you don't like what is happening,it also shows that God loves you.pls go back.
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by ramalot(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2011
NAIRALANDERS!!! TAKE MONEY. . . TAKE 1. TAKE 2, TAKE 3, TAKE 4, TAKE 5. . . cheesy cool
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2011
ramalot:

NAIRALANDERS!!! TAKE MONEY. . . TAKE 1. TAKE 2, TAKE 3, TAKE 4, TAKE 5. . . cheesy cool

TAKE 6, TAKE 7, TAKE 8,TAKE 9, TAKE 10, TAKE 11, TAKE 12, TAKE 13, TAKE 14, TAKE 15, TAKE 16, TAKE 17, TAKE 18, TAKE 19, TAKE 20!!! JESUS!!!!!!

*Fell down and passed out under the power of the holy spirit*
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by AmeboAjela(f): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2011
So why has nobody arrested him till date? If the Nigerian government can allow such to be going on untouched then they might as well leave all the robbers alone. I feel so sorry for that country called Nigeria. Did any of you watched the documentary where he said
1. God is a game
2. Jesus was a rich man that had an accountant called Judas

and what is the difference between robbers and the people he uses as body guards? They look like hired assassins. A young man openly defrauding the public without any fear whatsoever because he knows the Government wont do jack
Re: Dr Sign Fireman : "get Money" Anointing by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , after i finish watching this video i notice so much things that makes me laugh . People are really dump i tell u i wonder how manage they're fellow human being like me sane one . i mean , allowing your brain to be useless is so foolish . Imagine that so called Guy man went to form a church because he discovered some little secrets on sorcery to manipulate the mind of those that are not ready to learn deep into the spiritual realm even the physical .

I saw the whole people falling down are women , most of them are living inside extreme poverty . I strongly believe before that meeting started inside the Church the pastor must have arranged and planed for all the Drama's in the scene --- even , the whatever those that are running after those falling down are laughing like the whole things is well planned , later -- come meet pastor in the office to collect your money for acting well --nonsenses grin grin
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Warnings To Pastor Kumuyi, Muoka Etc - By Sister Linda / Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud / Why Some Christians Backslide And Never Come Back To Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.