Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

How To Improve Your Memory - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Improve Your Memory (12276 Views)

9 Ways To Improve Your Memory Naturally / 20 Ways To Boost Your Memory As A Student / 11 Ways To Improve Your Memory And Remember More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Improve Your Memory by WackyJ1(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2010
It thought it was over a trillion cells in the brain. And that after middle age you begin to lose the cells in your brain. Correct me if i'm wrong.
As for the topic, when i read i try to concentrate and understand what i'm reading, even if i only read for 55 mins. I also try to read far ahead of exams so that i won't rush anything when exams get close. Music helps too, but only for light reading or calculations.
Re: How To Improve Your Memory by bobestman(m): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
#TEAMCRAMERS
Atimes i will not read a course till a day before the exam.I will read the course the whole day and at night class and still get A or B.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike: ASUU Accuses FG Of Deceit As Minister Explains Payment Delay / Ex-Wheelbarrow-Pusher Gets Highest Scores In OAU Post-UTME / Download Nigerian Society Of Engineers Past Question Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.