Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan (1568 Views)

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest / Genuine Business Ideas & Investors Meeting Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by GMG(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2007
Dear Reader,

I am willing to finance a strong and viable business plan with a sum of N100,000. This is a way of encouraging the Entrepreneurship capability in the less privileged Nigerians. The criteria for selection will be based on the idea you have and if it will yield a good return for my investment, then you migth be considered for this great opportunity. The term and condition will be published later once the nairalanders consider this idea safe and helpful.

It is not a free for all money, it will require you to work and have a strategy on making profit for the investment and if your business plan is considered viable and requires more money, this possibility is available as well. I am looking for 40 - 50% ownership in the business if successful but bear in mind that I will put the money down but the rest of the work in turning the money into gold depends on you.

Watch out for further information soon. All, I want to see at this stage is your interest and suggestion from the Nairalanders

Regards

GMG

Note: Only geninue and honest business minded individual is welcome.

Also, if you want to be part of this initiative, please leave your interest on this forum as well. What I mean is if you want to be part of making this happen by providing financial support for ideas and creativity, please let me know in this forum and soon I will setup an email address on which all interested individual can forward thier interest. I just developed this idea today at work.

What do you think?
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by andypc(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2007
yes i do have som business idea that N100,000 can help execute pls give the email.
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by amannivere(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2007
hey GMG,
100k?what's a good business plan to you?how do you get to know a good plan, well i have over 12 solid plans on my pc right now,will that net me #1.2m of you investment cash .i didn't think so too.please read what i ve got to say.it modifies the definition of a good business plan as it applies to me and my type cool
As the saying goes, the internet changes everything and small guys can now play it big, however, most people are unaware of the extent of change it has brought. I can remember the surprise I felt the day I learnt Nokia, the popular phone maker consists of just 7 people. That particular year, they sold billions of dollars worth of handsets but made a profit of only 40million dollars; they were clearly not in for the profit, but rather the value of the brand, they know how and why they should dominate the world, using the same tools available to you and me today. I also read about how the holding company of western union money transfer had just about 40+ employees. Now that shook me to my bones, (I kept asking myself one question day after day-how do they do that…, 7 people,nokia?) Being an undergraduate at that time, and knowing the fate of the typical Nigerian graduate, my only hope of satisfactory achievement in life was entrepreneuring. Not just entrepreneuring as we all might know it, but entrepreneuring in the way Nokia and most idea savvy players know it. What I often call the “Nokia way”. After plenty of self study and research, I began to recognize a pattern in the activities of these small but mighty companies. They all did what could be easily replicated by any body and easily transferred to any other industry or size of business, whether it’s a single website or a multi-national oil company.

More than ever before, It has become extremely important for everyone to be able to achieve optimum impact with the minimal resources at our disposal. (If you’re born and bred in Naija, you’ll agree with me on this).It would interest you to know some of the phenomenal capabilities that exist in our world today and the opportunities created daily, especially for wealth and overall personal success. Most of us are already familiar with some of these opportunities (and even the technologies that make them possible, especially the internet) but to benefit from them, we all could use a little paradigm shift which of course is always pre-requisite to any major progress, yours and mine.
Doesn’t it annoys me when I discuss the subject of e-business or internet business and people just only want to refer to selling egold, affiliate marketing, online Forex trading, e-books or some meager application of these systems as if that is all there is to it. Why make a cent when you can make a dollar at the same time? Why bring a cup to the stream when you can carry a bucket? I’d often ask them. We may not have $20million to start a site like ‘2nd life’, or the financial and technical skills to configure virtual money like china’s ‘QQcent’. However with our little #20,000(twenty thousand naira) splendid opportunities abounds.

In my humble opinion, the ultimate application of our present possibilities in term of global technology/human development is summed up in one word “e-minipreneuring”, which is a hybrid of e-enterpreneuring and e-micropreneuring. Becoming an e-minipreneur is the modern day equivalent of learning to swim; i.e. it’s fun, it’s the best form of exercise, it’s chic and it’ll get you ahead when others are drowning in the sea (of information in this case) .Its not rocket science and you won’t find it being taught it in schools. E-Minipreneurs seek to monetize globalization when as they get their business up and running instantly on a small usually on a small scale, relying on everything from rock-bottom priced laptops, printers and open source software, to broadband connections and free telephony (with tech giants battling it out who can bring the free-est of the free to savvy consumers- you and me). They also take advantage of new business to business service models
They combine recent concepts and strategies such as business process outsourcing, information technology outsourcing, strategic alliances, on-demand/turnkey services, co-opetition (rather than competition), internationalization, automation, mass customization (rather than mass production),flexibility, click- to- brick and mortal strategies, along side digital opportunity, globalization, e-business /internet etc; which were once exclusive to major corporations are widely and increasingly available to the average Joe. Unfortunately, Mr. & Mrs. “Average Joe”( I no call your name oh) may never consider using these strategies as they slap together yet another Website in the name of internet business (hoping to become the next ebay or google). No wonder recent research show that most online business owners have at least 5 websites and make an average monthly income of $57.Yes, perhaps Mr. & Mrs. average Joe didn’t have enough money to market their sites like the big names do, but what about the likes of Amazon.com, the giant book seller that never became profitable even with their $2million a pop super bowl adverts? They got it wrong from the start by putting old wine in new bottle. According to Jesus Christ, you will lose both the bottle and that sweet mature wine, hmmm;pity!. So for some people who are nursing the possibility of starting a Nigerian site like ebay, be sure to do it the “Nokia way”, or prepare to pick the broken pieces.

Use your imagination, add a little of your creativity and innovation to all these new possibilities, and as you do, remember the fact that they are within our reach, and then you’d have discovered the “Nokia way” as I mentioned earlier (there is really no better way!). Before your imagination begins to run too wide, you’d agree with me on the fact that there’s no limit to what can be achieved. You may not end up discovering the eleventh planet, but you will definitely make global or regional impact in just about any area of human endeavor, especially in Business.

Here’s a classic example. Have you ever dreamed about offering your own wireless phone service? “Wanna” be MTN (laugh), well just incase you might not know, it can easily be done these days, just by becoming a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) . This is a mobile telephone operator that does not own its own spectrum and usually does not have its own network infrastructure. Instead, MVNO's have business arrangements with traditional mobile operators to buy minutes of use (MOU) for sale to their own customers

Many of us are familiar with simple resellers of telecom services such as long distance, local exchange, and mobile network services and I read in a recent issue of success digest extra of a new arrangement by Nigerian mobile carriers to offer such large scale reseller plans. In contrast, MVNO's typically add value such as brand appeal, distribution channels, and other affinities to the resale of mobile services. What if I told you that starting today you, yes you can be your very own mobile carrier in the US? You might be tempted to doubt it because we all know the business of providing cell phone services has mostly been limited to companies with deep, fat pockets, but a start-up Sonopia Corp. now enables anyone to launch their own wireless service even without up front payments?.

The Sonopia website launched in the beginning of April this year and allows organizations and individuals to create their own branded mobile phone service in just a few minutes online, a feat which took existing virtual operators such as Richard Branson's Virgin mobile (which pioneered the provision of a branded phone service on rented network space) six months to accomplish. Starting your own mobile carrier through Sonopia, you will be able to upload and send exclusive content to your subscribers. You will receive a portion of the monthly proceeds, which can range from 3% to 8% per month based on the number of subscribers. Sonopia will handle all support and billing for your wireless customers .This is a slick way to get people to sign up for mobile phone solutions. It’s kind of amazing that you can start up your own branded mobile service online in 30 minutes

Sonopia allows individuals to create their own calling plans and then sell them to others. Your wireless carrier is just like any other with unique calling plans and allows you to send out messages to your subscribers.
Your wireless network will run on Verizon and Vodaphone infrastructure. Sonopia takes care of passing out handsets, sending out your customized monthly bills, and basic customer service. You take care of getting the customers and raking in the cash. A percentage of the monthly revenue generate from your mobile carrier goes directly to you or your organization. If you can pull in enough subscribers you could stand to make a bundle pretty easily. How is this opportunity open to non us citizens, you might ask. Well my answer to that question is a simple another question. How is the internet open to non US citizens? Remember, the internet changes everything.
Perhaps we should have nairaland mobile for nairalanders living in the US, or maybe all the Yoruba people in the US can start their own service and call it ‘GBEDU wireless’(please oh I don’t mean to be tribalistic. LOL). Your guess is as good as mine; I already started my own network. I named it the emosquitonet. A percentage of my monthly revenue goes to malaria research so that each time my subscribers make a call; they are spreading a tele-mosquitonet over the one million children who die from malaria each year in Africa.
Should you want to know how you can start a small online business, grow fast and dominate in the entertainment, fashion, media, publishing, manufacturing, wholesale /retail and advertising industry? So you want to join the “baby global business bubble”- a rebirth of the dotcom bubble of the late 90s? –well then, be ready to go straight to ridiculous success according to Pierre Omidya, founder of ebay.
Feel free to email or call me (Abeg, day time only) and in exchange for a bottle of GOOD wine (no beer pls. HEHE.) I’ll send you great resources where you’d find all you need to get started as an e-micropreneur, NEW WINE,NEW BOTTLE!. Cheers

visit www.accenture.com for some more info on MVNOs
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by GMG(m): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2007
If anyone has interest in participating, please forward your business plan and idea to this email address.

businessplan.support@googlemail.com

Please note:

Take careful time in drafting your business plans and if the idea is sold enough, I will contact you within a week and two.

Regards

GMG
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by andypc(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2007
o.k thnx
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by amannivere(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2007
@GMG,
we all know how priceless a good idea is, please give us a lil more detail or else most people will just see you as an idea robber, armed with #100k. come to think of it, if you did not take the time to comment on my last post, how then can anyone with common sence take your proposition seriously?i provided a platform for us to get a discussion going and you just ignored it completely.wanna know what i think? well i think your initiative is weak and very cold.you are certainly not looking for ideas man.
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by Richystar4: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2007
We should deciet from way of stealing ideas in any form. Lets think on our own!
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by GMG(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2007
Thanks Richystar4 for your comment. I am not thinking of stealing someone else idea but help people who have got business plans with financial support if that is a way I back help people back home in Nigeria.

It is an amount I can part a way with and with little impact on my should the business not succeed. And for your information, there are great programs here in the UK where people who think they have got business plan and if they present it to panel who are made up of rich people receive support with some little return in their investment. It is a win-win situation in which someone with idea receives financial supports and any other help to ensure that the business succeed and millioner making other millioner. Don`t get me wrong, I am not a millioner yet but I am willing to help others as well.

I have been there and I know how it is. So, I will not take your comment wrongly but I guess whoever considers this as a great help and they have got a great idea that will yield a return on my investment, I shall be willing to help.

Looking forward to hearing your opinion on this. And if you want to partner with me to help others, you are more than welcome. The more we are, the money support we can give to people at home.

Regards

GMG
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by babake(m): 12:46am On Oct 09, 2007
Hello guys, i am trying to gather young entrepreneurs in Nigeria to share business ideas and making it to the top together, we will have meetings together always.spread the word. e-mail me for more details mgoodey@yahoo.com, mgoodey@gmail.com
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by dazzj4: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2007
I do have 500,000 and i am looking for someone who can come up with a good business idea that can be given out daily profit.
Waiting to see the person with the best idea.
contact me on joeldazz@yahoo.com
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by dafidixone(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2007
I have a my ready business in fact is business in progress but only need to expand and improve on it. I will like to schedule a meeting with you to discuss it. my number is 08033979979. Let me have your numbewr so I can speak wityh you on my Idea and brief you on the present status.
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by akumbu: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2007
i hv 3 good and solid business plans. But the amount u pple are willing to invest will not even take care of the initialization process.
I need abot 4M to start, then more money but with 70% profit withing the first half of the yr, of lunch.
I wont disclose all the details to anyone, cos i ve done that in the past and found the person mess up with the business idea whereby the investor in question gave the loan to the brother that murdered the business cos of lack of tehcnical know-how.
If u hv upto the amount i need, then reach me on : akumbu24@yahoo.com for all other details on how we can arrange for a meeting to discuss the best way forward.
I appreciate pple with good intentions to help others as Nigerian Banks are not serving the purpose, the only thing they know is for u to open two accounts and win one free.
Waiting for ur reply.
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by GMG(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2007
Thanks to everyone who have in one way or the other shared their opinion on this subject. I appreciate both positive and negative criticism.

One thing I will point out though is that we Nigeria have a 419 mentality on anything and I will not blame anyone who think this way. It is quiet unfortunate that good intention can be caught up in the middle of a our pre-conceived idea about our fellow men.

I am not in the country at the moment but watching a program like dragon's den in the UK which provides an avenue to the public to come on the show to show case their brillant idea infront of highly successful buesinessmen and after being judged by these panel, the amout required by the person presenting the proposal could either be granted or turned down based on how viable and profitable the business is.

I came up with a similar idea to encourage people to start thinking to be a business man if they have the opportunity of someone financing their idea.
Also, I said at the begining of this thread that if there are people out there who have got money to invest as well, they could join me in helping others.

Please note: If you are not comfortable to participate, it is not by force as we used to say in Nigeria. I am not in Nigeria to steal and use your idea.

In response to the person who wrote a long episode, I found it really long to read and I totally ignored because, I stated that an email will soon be created for people to send their business plan if they consider fit to do so. At the moment a guy has sent me a business proposal request for nearly half a million and I need to throroughly look into pros and cons of the business plan, will it yeild a good return on my money? and if not, I will not be considering such business idea if it is more likely to floop the money than to make money with it.

Also, if you want to be part of this initiative, I mean helping others, we could also discuss via the email and we can think together on how to move this forward.

Regards

GMG
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by papyjayjay: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2007
I want to start trading forex and I wouldn't mind if you can invest in me.

Regards,

John
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by slim49z(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2007
hehe, Everyone seems to have some sort of dough to invest in a certain idea.
Bulshit! angry

No nigerian who has more than 100k is willingly going to invest in an idea of a certain individual he merely know. I think this thread is all crap.

I don't need any body to finance my ideas. I can do it myself and I 've got the money Thanks to God, I have been successful with all my ideas especially online smiley

Good luck to us all,
slim wink
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by GBASKY: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2007
@ GMG I HAVE A BIZ PLAN LETS TALK awosolid@yahoo.com

@amannivere I REALLY APPRECIATE UR POST AND AM REALLY DESPERATE TO START MY OWN BIZ PLS ENLIGTEN ME awosolid@yahoo.com
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by Seun(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2007
No nigerian who has more than 100k is willingly going to invest in an idea of a certain individual he merely know.
I am willing to. What matters to an investor is your ability to make a honest profit which flows back to her. wink
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by slim49z(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2007
Seun:

I am willing to. What matters to an investor is your ability to make a honest profit which flows back to her. wink

Well, I think it depends on the individual. And it centres entirely on honesty. You will need to handkuff your self to that person you 're going to give your money grin

Slim
Re: N100,000 Support For A New And A Genuine Business Plan by GMG(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2007
HI ALL,

I WISH TO DISCONTINUE THIS THREAD AS THERE ARE ALOT OF MISUNDERSTANDINGS ON MY INTENTIONS TO HELP.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE READIND THIS A NEW, IGNORE IT.

MANY THANKS

GMG

(1) (Reply)

Need An Asset Management Firm / Nnpc Dpk Allocation Needed! / Partners And Distributors Of Mobile Phones Wanted In Lagos Nigeria.New!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.