Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1631721 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Whats wrong with having a HP laptop, like seriously! What is wrong with this ape? And this monkey apparently studied some IT course LMAO

Educated illiterate!

cheesy

You should be insecure about how you look, the sooner you understand your issues the better. You're ugly my dude since no one will tell you. Ohh and you're a nigger too so... You should also be insecure about that.

LMAO I must have struck a nerve few days ago.

Look at you pouting and ranting like a scalded dog that you are.

Nothing is bad about HP, absolutely nothing, but for someone as prestige as you, shouldn’t you have access to the finer things in life?

But here we are.

Ever heard the saying, monkey no fine, but him mama no like am.

Btw, I see what you are trying to do... trying to come off as what?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
ipledge10:
If Ronaldo can draw star studded Spain on his own, your queen have no excuse.
Ronaldo is the GOAT fam. He's a force of nature!
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
A40:
The greatest to ever do it on a soccer pitch.

IMO
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Instead of you to spend time on your thesis, you were busy researching everyone first name and last name.

Social media pages.

Ode.

cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
donlittle25:
There is something that usually stands out with people that act like this on anonymous forums.

grin

My guy, I am sure you are not pretty far off

There is as a matter of fact. With this whole PC stupid a+s one nigeria moderated bull shi.t i cant say how better i am than everyone else before hypocrites make me the devil for saying the truth.

You're just lucky my misery piling on apes is about to become literal in a few days so i wont be here you hit you with truth bombs anymore. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
donlittle25:
The greatest to ever do it on a soccer pitch.

IMO

Not the GOAT but better than your fellow midget school alum thats for sure.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
A40:

So because hes better than a midget hes now the GOAT? Hes not even the best Ronaldo ever. Fvck off with your malaria.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Welp! Hit a nerve? small fry a king will always laugh at a jester. I dont need wikipedia to tell me mo williams is a pagan, apparently even with that you cant figure it out!

FOH! I am seeing the roots of your issues now joshua, lagos polytechnic plus the odoriferous fumes in lagos have made you into an educated im.becile! Friggin shameless clown!
King? You effeminate Quasimodo who still looks up to his parents for sustenance is claiming King?

Lmaooo if you don't geddifok out of my mentions you bipolar troglodyte. If you live long enough you would see everything lol

You are too daft to interpret bare Wikipedia entries and you're busy frothing at the mouth.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
BarthramLestat:

There is as a matter of fact. With this whole PC stupid a+s one nigeria moderated bull shi.t i cant say how better i am than everyone else before hypocrites make me the devil for saying the truth.

You're just lucky my misery piling on apes is about to become literal in a few days so i wont be here you hit you with truth bombs anymore. cheesy

This is the only place were people actually spend few hours to talk to you.

So if one thing is certain, you will be back on here.

Stalking people. Looking for informations about their personal lives.

You are a keyboard warrior. That’s all.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
BarthramLestat:

So because hes better than a midget hes now the GOAT? Hes not even the best Ronaldo ever. Fvck off with your malaria.
Fat Ronaldo himself would slap you upside the head for comparing him to this machine. What an obtuse he-goat!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
donlittle25:

LMAO I must have struck a nerve few days ago.

Look at you pouting and ranting like a scalded dog that you are.

Nothing is bad about HP, absolutely nothing, but for someone as prestige as you, shouldn’t you have access to the finer things in life?

But here we are.

Ever heard the saying, monkey no fine, but him mama no like am.

Btw, I see what you are trying to do... trying to come off as what?

LOL! Look at this bum! When someone doesnt know that HP also produces elite laptops and claims to study IT thats when you know hes an educated re.tard. Probably one of those plonkers who think stupid as.s apple is the only company that produces good laptops. Whats the use of an ape going to school i ask!

I am not trying to come off as anything little man. I spit only facts. Youre a good for nothing midget and i'm a demigod.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
A40:
Fat Ronaldo himself would slap you upside the head for comparing him to this machine. What an obtuse he-goat!

There are two ronaldos better than this overrated system player but when apes are paired with the memory of a goldfish the results are disastrous. Shameless foolish nihilists the lot of you. I hate you Joshua, i friggin hate you!
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
BarthramLestat:

LOL! Look at this bum! When someone doesnt know that HP also produces elite laptops and claims to study IT thats when you know hes an educated re.tard. Probably one of those plonkers who think stupid as.s apple is the only company that produces good laptops. Whats the use of an ape going to school i ask!

I am not trying to come off as anything little man. I spit only facts. Youre a good for nothing midget and i'm a demigod.
Lol your laptop was barely shining light but go off.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
donlittle25:

This is the only place were people actually spend few hours to talk to you.

So if one thing is certain, you will be back on here.

Stalking people. Looking for informations about their personal lives.

You are a keyboard warrior. That’s all.

LOL! You dont know me little man. You dont know anything about me. When i'm gone, i'm never coming back. Its time i become the real worlds M Bison.

I dont need to look for your information little man, you gave it to me remember? stupid midget!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
donlittle25:
Lol your laptop was barely shining light but go off.

I turn brightness to the lowest because i dont want to damage my eyes dumbo!
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
BarthramLestat:

I turn brightness to the lowest because i dont want to damage my eyes dumbo!
lol you took it down though.

Leave it so I can tell you what year it was made and how old that thing is.

You can’t get the newest HP laptop?

I used those things in high school my guy. High school.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
A40:
King? You effeminate Quasimodo who still looks up to his parents for sustenance is claiming King?

Lmaooo if you don't geddifok out of my mentions you bipolar troglodyte. If you live long enough you would see everything lol

You are too daft to interpret bare Wikipedia entries and you're busy frothing at the mouth.

Boohoo arent all kings born into it small fry?

I will not give up on schooling you ape. This is my idea of community service.

LMAO, How about i go and change those wikipedia entries and make you look a foool yeah! only a dolt will come and claim the upper hand using wikipedia! Friggin trollop!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
donlittle25:
lol you took it down though.

Leave it so I can tell you what year it was made and how old that thing is.

You can’t get the newest HP laptop?

I used those things in high school my guy. High school.

LMAO Using a laptop factory equipped with windows 10 in high school? Shameless liar! Your parents did a horrible job raising you little man. Cursed you with shortness, ugliness, penury and made a mess of your life by not teaching you lying is despicable and immoral. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
BarthramLestat:

LMAO Using a laptop factory equipped with windows 10 in high school? Shameless liar! Your parents did a horrible job raising you little man. Cursed you with shortness, ugliness, penury and made a mess of your life by not teaching you lying is despicable and immoral. cheesy

That laptop is a factory laptop equipped with windows 10?

Ah, cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Guy if you leave who would be the clown to tap dance and keep entertaining us with your buffoonery.

Don't go Dumbledore. You might be a nuisance but you're an entertaining nuisance
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
donlittle25:

Ah, cheesy

LOL, this is someone who studied IT. I laugh at how badly your life will end. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
donlittle25:

Ah, cheesy
Refurbished.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
BarthramLestat:

LOL, this is someone who studied IT. I laugh at how badly your life will end. cheesy
I was a CS major. Why don’t you repost the same picture, and let me tell you what year it is?

Sorry o, fortune teller, look at how your own life has started. Spiraling out of control and you are only what?

19?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
A40:
Guy if you leave who would be the clown to tap dance and keep entertaining us with your buffoonery.

Don't go Dumbledore. You might be a nuisance but you're an entertaining nuisance

Are you leaving with me small fry? i know i have stolen your respect and dignity i didnt know i stole your self esteem as well. I am wasting my undeniable genius on this thread. Time to make a real difference.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Are you leaving with me small fry? i know i have stolen your respect and dignity i didnt know i stole your self esteem as well. I am wasting my undeniable genius on this thread. Time to make a real difference.
You have made another Ground breaking research again?

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
A40:
Refurbished.

That suit you are wearing is refurbished small fry.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Boohoo arent all kings born into it small fry?

I will not give up on schooling you ape. This is my idea of community service.

LMAO, How about i go and change those wikipedia entries and make you look a foool yeah! only a dolt will come and claim the upper hand using wikipedia! Friggin trollop!
You're not even royalty. What's your point poof?

E say Schooling? Naked man wan give person cloth. Hehehe orisirisi.

You're the one that went to Wikipedia ewu Gambia. Lol you're a puppet I swear! I have other basketball repositories I check when I need information. Your phoolish interpretation of that Wikipedia entry is what I exposed! Go and change it since you have nothing else to do with your life
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
donlittle25:
You have made another Ground breaking research again?

grin

My thesis was ground breaking little man so there should be more thesis' in the horizon. Whats it to you midget?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Lmaooo seriously don't kitten out, you have a lot more to learn and you're in desperate need of mentors to put you on the right path

The only thing undeniable is your naivete and ignorance.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
donlittle25:
I was a CS major. Why don’t you repost the same picture, and let me tell you what year it is?

Sorry o, fortune teller, look at how your own life has started. Spiraling out of control and you are only what?

19?

Welp. Stop distracting me from the fact that your face looks like that of a 45 year old man? wait, are you 45? Am i stealing a 45 year old mans self esteem? friggin ubuntu fitted face.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Welp. Stop distracting me from the fact that your face looks like that of a 45 year old man? wait, are you 45? Am i stealing a 45 year old mans self esteem? friggin ubuntu fitted face.
The only funny thing here is I can pass as 20 grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
A40:
You're not even royalty. What's your point poof?

E say Schooling? Naked man wan give person cloth. Hehehe orisirisi.

You're the one that went to Wikipedia ewu Gambia. Lol you're a puppet I swear! I have other basketball repositories I check when I need information. Your phoolish interpretation of that Wikipedia entry is what I exposed! Go and change it since you have nothing else to do with your life

LOL Then how did you know what was written in wikipedia? shameless liar. Your pattern has been exposed. Deliberate amnesia and lies FOH!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (2215) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, steady986(m), greypencils and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.