Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1618419 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:07am On Jun 16, 2018
NictisZorander:

LOL. Seems you're the chicken here. Don't ever twist the narratives again b-tch!

Yeah. I guess I seek the approval of my Gardner since I think less of you than I think of him. Unrepentant dolt! If I needed your approval I won't be schooling and exposing you here every second you quack shameless analyst.

Ohhh. I didn't know Ralph Sampson the 80s basketball player didn't have 10 allstar appearances. I'm such a dummy cheesy

Yeah and this brainless fart thought because of that he can lie about what mo williams was. Shameless little liar.

The GGG vs Steroid Man fight is on the 15th of September. We could bet on that Vajayjay. Hopefully he stays clean so I can eat your money cos you're really boring me with your monologues. So what's it gonna be heaux?

Schooling and exposing who? Even your literacy is in question and you're talmbout exposed, are you epileptic or something? You must be.

Of course you didn't. You didn't know Sampson and Olajuwon only played two full seasons together. Your brain is a literal sieve. Brainlessav Moronovich

Mo Williams had an all-star appearance. You could argue till you're blue in the face Quasimodo
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 16, 2018
A40:

When did Kareem wilt? Wasn't it the last two Champs? 87 probably 88.

Just because you were not the FMVP doesn't mean you were carried you phoolish troglodyte! Did Tony Parker carry Tim Duncan in 2007?

Loool you're a demented ewok walahi.
LOL But its one thing not winning FMVP as the best player of your team. When parker won Duncan was obviously better. Just like Shaq was and he did win all FMVP.

You wanna put a few hunnids on this? Poosie
He couldnt make the playoffs his first year without shaq carrying his ass. How about you put a thousand on that b-tch!

Shut up! The rotund buffoon left because his feelings were hurt that the Lakers choose Kobe over him. He's always been insecure and jealous of Kobe.
Lakers chose Kobe because he was younger. Insecure and jealous of someone hes been carrying? LMAO cheesy

Rodman wasn't there for Jordan's 3 chips, neither was Grant. Besides nobody ever said LeNomad is not allowed to have help you demented baboon! Don't just whine when others follow his footsteps and raise the bar like he did when he followed Boston's big 3 template. It's the butterfly effect phool
Shut up bum! When we say lebron doesnt have a good team all you say is how much help does he need when hes going up against the friggin warriors. Suck your mom!

Did lebron join the boston celtics? what is wrong with you people?

Of course choking is part of LeNomad's DNA. What an overrated nonce that averaged 17ppg in an NBA Finals in the middle of his athletic prime!! Getting outplayed by Jason goddamn Terry
He averaged 17 7 7, outscored yes but outplayed? your mum! Kobe was swept by them, durant got a gentlemans sweep. Embarrassing!

33 year old Kobe still averaged 6 more ppg
And how much is lebron averaging at 33 now? fa.ggot.

Yes. It is easy to bring 3 26-28 year old future HOFers in their athletic primes to form a team.

No phool LeNomad is the FFOAT. L3bron Jam6s
LOL But thats not what Durant did, he joined an already made super team, he didnt form one. One cant these demented mo.rons understand this simple concept? Is their something in your monkey brain preventing you from processing this simple fact?

Newest member of the 3-6 Mafia. Lmaooo if you have suicidal tendencies better beg for help! Virgins are not waiting for you on the other side oh! Just demons that would r@pe you day and night till eternity! And what's worse you won't even be able to kill yourself anymore
Hes still the GOAT little small fry, you mad? cheesy

He could have hopped after losing to Kobe and the Lakers. Duncan is an outlier! I keep drumming this into your ears! You're not entitled an instant ring in your early years in the league

Kobe endured 3 years in the wilderness and didn't run. LeNomad at the first sign of Heat decline bolted. He's about to do it with the Cavs again. Your Tuareg nomad ewu is just a glorified David West

LOL! Again duncan had two friggin rings already in his first 4 or 5 years, he didnt have that kind of pressure to win a ring. If lebron had the same would he leave cleveland?

Kobe was carried to a ring within his first 5 years as a laker and went on to three peat being carried. If lebron had that would he leave the cavaliers? LMAO Just imagine this foool defying all logic. Do you actually think you're making an sense? embarrassing cheesy

No one said he shouldn't leave Cleveland but he went on to join 2 of the top 5 picks of his draft then added Shane Battier (all-defense) Rashad Lewis, Mike Miller, Ray Allen and effectively broke the league for 4 years.
I guess the league is still broken since hes carrying bums to finals. The league was broken when the league made lebron the underdog in two of the four finals he went to. Shameless brainless dimwit!

See this serpentine creature contradicting himself in the same post. Did it occur to your phoolish brain that the guys you listed were on the roster while said Chaney was coach? This is the effect of gbana to the brain

A coach who never crossed the first round and missed the playoffs 8 times out of 11 is a massive flop. Hide your Quasimodo face for bringing it up
Ohh now its because of the coach? i thought hakeem was carrying bums was he not? LOL Here comes the classic josh tango dance again.

They are not mutually exclusive dumdum. Of course the flopping weasel would have been sodomized by the Bad Boy Pistons, Celtics and Charles Oakley. If light skinned Steph Curry and Draymond Green are phuckin with his mind then those goons would definitely eat him alive maricon
LOL They choked a 3-1 lead and then went to call durant. thats fvckin with lebrons minds. semen guzzling fan boy cant see hes supporting a team of certified b-tches!

Ohhh hes so strong and bullies people, but he cant survive the physical era. Bunch of hopeless mor.ons cheesy

You can see the young and you are still asking me stewpid question. Shame on your parents for sending you to that jelosinmi in Cyprus. You are like those tools that went to Houdegbe and would come back and claim international student.

That singular move extends and elongates his prime and would have allowed him get carried in his golden years. Or at least that's what he estimated

Besides the ring chasing there was also the issue of all 3 wanting to get paid. Are you not the eediot that was asking me why LeNomad didn't join the Big 3 in Boston because you obviously didn't know the salary cap would have made that completely impossible. Basketball illiterate

It was a smart move ab initio till the cap spike and Durant happened but how was LeNomad to know that?

LMAO Naah, he had wade and bosh, why would he want kyrie and love. Like you said he should have beat the spurs because he had wade and bosh. Fat bastard!

He shouldn't have? Look at this shameless ninny! your Fulani herdsman MCM was borderline swept by geriatrics. Whose fault is it that the Heat underperformed, that LeNomad could not guard a 3rd year kid playing his position because he relies mostly on his athleticism and he can't really play 1 on 1 defense because ba Fundamentals.
LOL. Lebron that guards prime d rose, guards gasol, guards 1-5 cant defend. You cant make this sh.it up cheesy This nigga actually said lebron lacks fundamentals my goodness you need help. Idiot!

You are a pathetic beast of burden! Penny didn't get hurt till Shaq left you fetid w@nker! How did the Magic underachieve? They got to the Conference Final FFS! You are painfully obtuse
Wow, they spent three years together. Oh my what a bust. what a waste of talent. cheesy

The joke is on you if I called you a name and you don't do your research to find out what is being implied.
This bitch actually thinks i have to research to know dumbledore has a meaning. The foolishness is strong in this one cheesy

Speak for your mum mate, mine is not a cradle robber. But your MCM LeNomad's mum seems to be one so you can shoot your shot with her. Ohh snap! I forgot you're a eunuch who's never seen the unclothedness of a non relative
Welp. I think you need to have a chat with your mum little small fry. Ask her who "the daddy" is grin

I'm glad I've been able to expose you as a barely literate wasteman. Whatever school that has you in it must be a very unfortunate one. If you can't trawl ordinary Wikipedia and parse the basic data you see there I wonder how you could possibly cope with actual research

If he didn't have a good year he wouldn't be considered at all. A lot of people were actually shocked Mo didn't make it via the votes
Right. two players getting injued, lebron all but begging for him to get chosen. He got considered all right.

This idiot was actually raving about Mo Williams. I still cant get over that LMAO Friggin dakiki! cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 16, 2018
A40:
The GGG vs Steroid Man fight is on the 15th of September. We could bet on that Vajayjay. Hopefully he stays clean so I can eat your money cos you're really boring me with your monologues. So what's it gonna be heaux?

Schooling and exposing who? Even your literacy is in question and you're talmbout exposed, are you epileptic or something? You must be.

Of course you didn't. You didn't know Sampson and Olajuwon only played two full seasons together. Your brain is a literal sieve. Brainlessav Moronovich

Mo Williams had an all-star appearance. You could argue till you're blue in the face Quasimodo

I'm not going to be here on the 15th b-tch! I dont care how much you plea small fry, I'm gone. I wont let you bait me into coming back.

Welp. How am i sure you wont come and say the complete opposite of that tomorrow since thats all you do?

Ohh no, i didnt know how long they played in the 80s for, im such a dummy grin Not the lying shameless hypocrite/ quack analyst here who i have thoroughly exposed!

That wasnt the argument fa,ggot! You still raved about Mo friggin williams. Youre a stupid as' donkey joshua. Your stupidity disgusts me!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2018
Madness in the Land..
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2018
A40:
Ronaldo is the GOAT fam. He's a force of nature!

Armando Maradona!
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Who the fvck is this guy? This SOB slid into a bitch last night, your mum!

I see you took down your picture, man looks like he eats bread for breakfast lunch and dinne r cheesy

If you call telling bums the truth bullying i guess i am a bully. But people bully me in real life? LOL!

Not everyone is a 5'5 manlet like you. Worthless no good slag!
Loool. Always sliding in everybody's mum. Keep sliding.

Ive never had my picture on here before. You're free to go searching.

A bum and a Bleep boy wrapped in a piece of animal skin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Hardetayour:
Loool. Always sliding in everybody's mum. Keep sliding.

Ive never had my picture on here before. You're free to go searching.

A bum and a Bleep boy wrapped in a piece of animal skin

Searching? Who do you think you are small fry LOL

Keep denying your own picture you friggin bum! shrunken slender man looking as+
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Clearly a diversity hire.

And Konga doesnt count as an IT company little man. cheesy

Diversity hire or not, I work at one of the biggest company in the world. Your illegitimate mum still has to beg the emir to send you pocket money once in three months.

Like @a40 said, you have all the traits of an illegitimate child.

Omo ale.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
A team is bound to fail when they put all their possessions in the hand of one star player. Like Argentina, like Cavaliers. Lebron and Messi need to start trusting their teammates
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
BarthramLestat:

I dont think the decision was a mistake at all maybe the tv special was but joining the heat wasnt.

The tv special is what i meant
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wait. Celtics tried to trade Kyrie for Kawhi last year? Boston is cold. Oh boy...
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Searching? Who do you think you are small fry LOL

Keep denying your own picture you friggin bum! shrunken slender man looking as+
Lol. Always off point. I don't know how you keep baiting these guys with this your mosquito brain. It's very sad

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hardetayour:
Lol. Always off point. I don't know how you keep baiting these guys with this your mosquito brain. It's very sad

Same way I baited your mum.

It's very sad indeed. Friggin re.tarded monkey.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
donlittle25:

Diversity hire or not, I work at one of the biggest company in the world. Your illegitimate mum still has to beg the emir to send you pocket money once in three months.

Like @a40 said, you have all the traits of an illegitimate child.

Omo ale.

How is konga one of the biggest companies in the world? Magic midget, shake him and he'll tell you a lie you'll never forget cheesy

As long as that pocket money is more than your three month salary I'm good little man.

This short bastard is actually talking about "Emirs illegitimate child". LMAO cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
This monkey team is about to get spanked. This is going to get ugly.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
1 cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=BarthramLestat post=68546830]

Same way I baited your mum.

It's very sad indeed. Friggin re.tarded monkey.[/quotle] I'm very sure you don't have a mother or if you have mother she abandoned you when you were a toddler cos of your retarded bahviour. You really don't have a life. You really don't have a life. You're a fucking nobody that's why you come here and start forming like you have mouth diarrhea.

Quick question: where u dumped in the gutter and rescued or inside the dust bin. Bastard

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Croatia bottling but the monkeys shooting themselves in the foot as expected. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=Hardetayour post=68550236][/quote]

Aint this the purest form of nigger logic. Why dont you start jumping up and down and pounding your chest and murder a few dozen lice. cheesy Fvcking monkey ape.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Aint this the purest form of nigger logic. Why dont you start jumping up and down and pounding your chest and murder a few dozen lice. cheesy Fvcking monkey ape.
Doesn't stop you from being rejected from birth.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 17, 2018
Hardetayour:
Doesn't stop you from being rejected from birth.

LOL. I was revered from birth ape. Celebrated. They knew they had something special. We are all demigods but I am something more.

You on the other hand monkey, how's life treating you?
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Geez if the Celtics somehow get kwahi by trading multiple picks, Morris and rozier mehn the league should just shut down. Kyrie+ kwahi+Tatum+jaleyn+Hayward core will dominate the league for years.

Popovich please don't do this cry
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
The injury nko ?
Make we see the guy first.
Am happy his leaving the spurs that whole franchise and their fans have this kain uppity attitude I can't stand.
Fork em and fork KD.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
SIRcumalot:
The injury nko ?
Make we see the guy first.
Am happy his leaving the spurs that whole franchise and their fans have this kain uppity attitude I can't stand.
Fork em and fork KD.
There is always a risk to take, kawhi is Just 26yrs old damn!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
My God. This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Seems LeBron lives in this whole city's head. Like these guys won the championship but it's LeBron they're obsessed with. LMAO.

cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Happy father's Day.

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
chic2pimp:

Armando Maradona!
Marawho? I doubt he is even the best Argentine.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
A40:
Marawho? I doubt he is even the best Argentine.

Let Messi or Ronaldo singlehandely win the worldcup first then we can talk.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Loool did that bipolar sodomite really delete his account? Naah! He would probably sign back in with another one. He's too mentally weak to actually follow through on his threats.

Hope the kid seeks help though, Professional help cos demons are dancing shaku shaku on his brain.

And Quasimodo if you're reading the GGG x Canelo bet is still on if you have the liver
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
chic2pimp:

Let Messi or Ronaldo singlehandely win the worldcup first then we can talk.
Yeah the likes of Valdano, Burruchaga did nothing. What of at club level?
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
A40:
Yeah the likes of Valdano, Burruchaga did nothing. What of at club level?

Take Maradona out of that side, they don't make the Quarters nevermind win the whole thing. My man came back in 1990 and was a German dive away from doing exactly the same thing. The 94 team was the Most talented team He played on but we all saw how they crumbled without Him. FFS Even Portugal won the Euros without Ronny.

His feat with Napoli is legendary. Wrestling the scudetto away from Nothern Italian clubsides at a time when Northern Italian clubs dominated would never be equalled.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
chic2pimp:

Take Maradona out of that side, they don't make the Quarters nevermind win the whole thing. My man came back in 1990 and was a German dive away from doing exactly the same thing. The 94 team was the Most talented team He played on but we all saw how they crumbled without Him. FFS Even Portugal won the Euros without Ronny.

His feat with Napoli is legendary. Wrestling the scudetto away from Nothern Italian clubsides at a time when Northern Italian clubs dominated would never be equalled.
That's moot! He sha had help.

E say dive? That was a clear pen bro let it go. Someone didn't tell Sensini to not perform WWE/gidigbo moves in the box. That Argentine team was rubbish and it would have been a slap on the face to the gods of soccer had Argentina won that cup.

Did they even create any chance? They were playing for a penalty shootout from the start of the game. I'd say Caniggia made more crucial contributions in that tourney than Maradona did.

Portugal won the Finals without Ronnie but his goals were why they even got past the Group stage for starters.

Ronaldo leading Madrid to 4 CL's in 5 years is not legendary? A team that didn't sniff the Finals in 12 years. Is it beans to be top CL scorer for 6 seasons straight?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (2200) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: aliondo, greypencils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.