Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625746 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:40am On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@smooshCHN
How much rose bribe you ?
@birdman
Bron is in complete control of the cavs now.
Concerning GSW,let see how well the spurs but knowing the spurs they might wait till the playoffs before going HAM.
Curry has to be doubled immediately he cross half court that creates easy layups and corner three's for the other guys don't no how you can defend that.
if you agree with 70% of the list then i'm probably right. No need to argue over one PG who balls better than we both. Rondo topping someone's list isn't entirely wrong tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Tyroon Lue is long overdue a head coaching position, tutored and mentored by Doc Rivers, My only issue is managing the Cavs locker room, too many egos to deal with for a rookie coach.

The Cavs and Lebron understand the window of opportunity is closing with Lebron and Blatt does not exactly provide that assertiveness or technical intelligence the Cavs need, the roaster is deficient if it ever hopes to compete with the west, I don't exactly think it's about how they lost to the Warriors, this has been coming.

Ummmmm. For those questioning Rondo this season, abeg make una dey try follow other teams, no be only una favorite teams, this is not the Rondo of the Mavs but with the Kings..Rondo has been terrific this season, his combination with cousins has produced results...the stats are there...I no wan talk too much..

The result of the All Star voting is what happens when fans have power, how ever I am still in support of fans voting after all the all star games is all about showing gratitude to the fans...this is the only year I did not vote..
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:45am On Jan 23, 2016
who i watching the warrior's game? Look at Curry's buzzer beater at half time. This guy is so unique

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Mehn Isaiah Thomas is underrated, dude averages over 20pts per game, talking about consistency put him next to wall quote author=SmooshCHN post=42236866]Talk of Stats, Consistency

Stephen Curry
Russell Westbrook
Chris Paul
John Wall
Damian Lillard
Kyle Lowry
Kyrie Irving
Derrick Rose
Mike Conley
Tony Parker
Jeff Teague

then you start to mention Isaiah Thomas, Eric Bledsoe, Ranjon Rondo, Reggie Jackson ETC.. [/quote]
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Roland17:
Tyroon Lue is long overdue a head coaching position, tutored and mentored by Doc Rivers, My only issue is managing the Cavs locker room, too many egos to deal with for a rookie coach.

The Cavs and Lebron understand the window of opportunity is closing with Lebron and Blatt does not exactly provide that assertiveness or technical intelligence the Cavs need, the roaster is deficient if it ever hopes to compete with the west, I don't exactly think it's about how they lost to the Warriors, this has been coming.

Ummmmm. For those questioning Rondo this season, abeg make una dey try follow other teams, no be only una favorite teams, this is not the Rondo of the Mavs but with the Kings..Rondo has been terrific this season, his combination with cousins has produced results...the stats are there...I no wan talk too much..

The result of the All Star voting is what happens when fans have power, how ever I am still in support of fans voting after all the all star games is all about showing gratitude to the fans...this is the only year I did not vote..
I am tired of this David blatt does not know his X and O, or is not that assertive or does not have technical intelligence.

This guy is a basketball god in Isreal... The 2nd best league in the world.

It is just tough, and i think it will be tough for any first year coach in the league to manage the Ego of a self proclaimed king. Rumor also has it that this same guy called Lebron did not buy into Spoelstra coaching method in miami, But thank goodness Eric was Pat Riley boy, if not, the guy would have been fired because of some queen who throws tantrum at any given opportunities. Lebron thinks he is the coach, and i saw this happening since they lost the championship. I am surprised they did not fire him before the season started. Its tough to coach when your best player does not buy into what you are trying to do. eff lebron man.... I can not wait for him to go (2-5) in his ring chase so we can all put a stop to him being the greatest to ever do it. The guy could not even hold the torch of being the best player for 5 freaking straight years. He is a freaking queen.

It does not matter what anyone says, what Tyrone lue does, that team is not winning a damn ring.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2016
joephemzyz:

5k @ least and the ankle guards re of various types....the very solid ones r expensive..so if u cn buy dt one online, e go beta

09050021321 whatsapp
bro can't find u on whatsapp
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Donlittle:
I am tired of this David blatt does not know his X and O, or is not that assertive or does not have technical intelligence.

It is just tough, and i think it will be tough for any first year coach in the league to manage the Ego of a self proclaimed king. Rumor also has it that this same guy called Lebron did not buy into Spoelstra coaching method in miami, But thank goodness Eric was Pat Riley boy, if not, the guy would have been fired because of some queen who throws tantrum at any given opportunities. Lebron thinks he is the coach, and i saw this happening since they lost the championship. I am surprised they did not fire him before the season started. Its tough to coach when your best player does not buy into what you are trying to do. eff lebron man.... I can not wait for him to go (2-5) in his ring chase so we can all put a stop to him being the greatest to ever do it. The guy could not even hold the torch of being the best player for 5 freaking straight years. He is a freaking queen.

It does not matter what anyone says, what Tyrone lue does, that team is not winning a damn ring.
spot on. The only coach who wouldn't have problem dealing with that volume of ego is Popovich.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
Mehn Isaiah Thomas is underrated, dude averages over 20pts per game, talking about consistency put him next to wall quote author=SmooshCHN post=42236866]Talk of Stats, Consistency

Stephen Curry
Russell Westbrook
Chris Paul
John Wall
Damian Lillard
Kyle Lowry
Kyrie Irving
Derrick Rose
Mike Conley
Tony Parker
Jeff Teague

then you start to mention Isaiah Thomas, Eric Bledsoe, Ranjon Rondo, Reggie Jackson ETC..
I agree though. He's very intelligent and consistent. In my opinion, he deserves more playing time as a 6th man
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
bro can't find u on whatsapp

2B98C63B try bbm den
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Talk of Stats, Consistency

Stephen Curry
Russell Westbrook
Chris Paul
John Wall
Damian Lillard
Kyle Lowry
Kyrie Irving
Derrick Rose
Mike Conley
Tony Parker
Jeff Teague

then you start to mention Isaiah Thomas, Eric Bledsoe, Ranjon Rondo, Reggie Jackson ETC..

Lol. Are you talking about this season or previous seasons? The only elite in this list are CP3, Westbrook and Wall, probably Lillard

Curry plays more of SG than PG, Irving plays more of SF sef. I no talk say curry is not the best player this season ooo, just said others play better at his position

If you think Rondo is not in your top 2 or 3, probably you haven't watched Kings this season. His stats should be higher if Boogie could at least make 50% of his shots.
Rondo can't reach his Celtics peak but he's a hair close this season.
Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
kliq:
Rondo might still not make the reserves talking about PG's in the west lipsrsealed

Thunder fire you...angry

In fact if Demarcus gets shortlisted and Rondo isn't, Cousins should boycott the game. Wetin Kings and Knicks have done this season is amazing

Roland17:

You top your conference with a well respectable margin over the 2nd, your record against the West is impressive. And your record is the 4th best this season then you play Warriors....

Ooh Mpa thinks it's the perfect opportunity to oust Blatt to please Lebron.

Your own better. Ooh Mpa wey vote only see 4 players for the starters. Na Bryant own dey vex him pass
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
SmooshCHN:
spot on. The only coach who wouldn't have problem dealing with that volume of ego is Popovich.
Its not easy being coach in the NBA, you need to either get a superstar to by into your plan for the team or get them young enough during development.

To all my Rondo fans the guy they play for contract next year it not like the kings go reach post season.
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
OohMpa:

Thunder fire you...angry

Thunder fire you too...Idioot
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Donlittle:

We both share same school of thought albeit in variant perspective, Like I said earlier it was not about how the Cavs lost to the Warriors, Blatt was short handed last playoff's but did not help his cause with some calls during the playoff's, don't forget the competition in the Eastern conference was horrendous last year, even my grandmother would take the Cavs to the conference finals if she coached the Cavs with Lebron.

Considering why Queen James left the first time, the Cavs have made him take over reigns of which players get signed, remember the Thompson off season debacle? and how Lebron influenced their decision to keep him even though it was not a max contract.

I also remember when LBJ returned and there was a Cold War between Uncle Drew and Queen James who should handle the ball more especially during clutch times, Uncle Drew refused to bulge, the Cavs knew if they interfered and made Uncle Drew upset, it would be deja vu again as he would want out and that would be a bigger loss.

As SmooshCHN rightly said, Popovic is the only coach who can handle Lebron and the Cavs and maybe Tom Tibs, that means only Popovic is assertive enough to handle Queen James and the egocentric Cavs locker room, Popovic has earned it.

Have u wondered why Lue's contract is for only three years? In three years Queen James should be done and the Cavs can easily Transition from Lue if the results are not impressive.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Its not easy being coach in the NBA, you need to either get a superstar to by into your plan for the team or get them young enough during development.

To all my Rondo fans the guy they play for contract next year it not like the kings go reach post season.

I don't expect the Kings to make the post season, they don't have the surrounding talent to push for the post season but we are not going to undermine Rondos influence or play this season irrespective of next year being his contract year.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Donlittle:

Did you just compare Israel to the NBA? And you skipped over spain, argentina, germany even greece. Ok, I will leave that one to you undecided.

Why is it that when the Cavs, who are on top in the east play well coached western teams they lose badly. Yet lesser teams play those well coached teams and the game is close. Here is the truth: Blatt cant coach the NBA. He knows his X's and O's but the speed of the game and physicality of the NBA always confuses foreign players and coaches. The games cavs won, it was mainly a Lebron one man show. And that always gets exposed against good coaches.

If you give Blatt another 3-4 years, I am sure he will become a good coach, just like Gasol and Nowitzki became good players. but who has 4 years?

Tyron Lue reminds me of Avery Johnson. Both were PGs that had to rely more on IQ to make up for their height/strength. Avery coached a crappy mavs team to beat the spurs in the west - I am excited to see if Lue has the same kind of insight.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
Decale:

Lol. Are you talking about this season or previous seasons? The only elite in this list are CP3, Westbrook and Wall, probably Lillard

Curry plays more of SG than PG, Irving plays more of SF sef. I no talk say curry is not the best player this season ooo, just said others play better at his position

If you think Rondo is not in your top 2 or 3, probably you haven't watched Kings this season. His stats should be higher if Boogie could at least make 50% of his shots.
Curry plays more SG?? What about Klay Thompson? Irving more SF?? I disagree. So the fact a PG can drop 40, 50 or average 30 disqualifies him being a PG? Ranjon Rondo is not better PG than Curry both last season and this season. Rondo only shined during the era of the Celtic's "Big Three" (Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen). Curry puts on big numbers but he plays his PG position better than many. There's nothing like true PG. If you play a PG role, your handles, passing, assertiveness, versatility and play making and drawing ABILITY must always be on point.. Westbrook late last season put up almost 10 triple doubles because he has to. If a PG has the chance of getting basket, he must. He's not the least entitled to shoot the basket. BTW, if your team understand you're a very good shooting PG it's a plus and if you're very bad at shooting you're fast becoming a liability except you have a jumper to compliment or you have a very good SG. Rondo is good but i'll pick Isaiah Thomas over him any day anytime. PGs like Chris Paul, Westbrook, Kyrie, John wall, Jeff Teague can create their shots without being a Screen running rat. BTW stats help to judge also.

As for Cavs, there will always be problem unless they all understand they're roles. I laugh when i see James handling the ball and always hugging the ball. Clock running down he's trying his dry handles out there and that leaves Kyrie or Jr Smith of Shumpert having no option than to post up or try to stay open. Kevin is just lost on his role. Only Mozgov, Verajao and Tristan Thompson know they're roles. the rest have been mixed up pretty bad. They definitely need a firm coach not a woman. I get tired when people hail Lebron like's he's a god or something. He's a player and every coach should be firm about it. Steve Kerr, Popovich would put him in his place. The squad is a Championship squad but the Team isn't. They are not even a team yet. We all know they all have a very fragile relationship between players.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Roland17:

I don't expect the Kings to make the post season, they don't have the surrounding talent to push for the post season but we are not going to undermine Rondos influence or play this season irrespective of next year being his contract year.
So is this not a case where a player put up great stats on a bad team ?
Am not saying he is not good enough somebody will surely pay him.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
@birdman
What do you think is the new ceiling for this team ?
Have always stood up for Bron on this thread but this doesn't look good.i know the goal is still the champion let just see how things plays out for awhile
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

So is this not a case where a player put up great stats on a bad team ?
Am not saying he is not good enough somebody will surely pay him.

The Kings are not deep enough in talent but they don't play horribly bad, remember they play in a very tough conference yet they occupy the 8th and final playoff spot, that is a huge achievement.

Analyze the stat below credited from espn.com objectively..every player averaged 30 mins except Tony Parker, Kyrie Irving and Jeff Teague average 25-29 mins for the 2015-2016 NBA season.

PPG APG RPG

Rajon Rondon
11 11.7 6.4

Chris Paul
18.5 9.7 3.8

Steph Curry
30.1 6.6 5.4

Russell Westbrook
23.9. 9.8 7.1

Tony Parker
12.7 5.0 3.0

Kyrie Irving
16.1 3.9 2.6

Kyle Lowry
20.9 6.4 5.0

John Wall
19.9 9.7 4.2

Jeff Teague
14.5 5.5 2.6
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Curry plays more SG?? What about Klay Thompson? Irving more SF?? I disagree. So the fact a PG can drop 40, 50 or average 30 disqualifies him being a PG? Ranjon Rondo is not better PG than Curry both last season and this season.Curry puts on big numbers but he plays his PG position better than many. There's nothing like true PG. If you play a PG role, your handles, passing, assertiveness, versatility and play making and drawing ABILITY must always be on point..If a PG has the chance of getting basket, he must. He's not the least entitled to shoot the basket. BTW, if your team understand you're a very good shooting PG it's a plus and if you're very bad at shooting you're fast becoming a liability except you have a jumper to compliment or you have a very good SG

This is what I culled as a definition from Wikipedia:

A point guard has perhaps the most specialized role of any position..... They are expected to run the team's offense by controlling the ball and making sure that it gets to the right players at the right time...... A point guard's job is to create scoring opportunities for his/her team, or sometimes attack the basket....Point guards are often valued more for their assist totals than for their scoring. Another major evaluation factor is Assist-to-Turnover ratio, which reflects the decision-making skills of the player. Still, a first-rate point guard should also have a reasonably effective jump shot.

Sporting Charts said....

The point guard is commonly referred to as the "floor general" or "a coach on the floor". The point guard should be able to run the offense, control the pace, and know how to distribute the ball. He is expected to be the primary ball handler on the court, and thus, every set offensive play typically starts with him.

Some of the best pure point guards in the history of the NBA include Magic Johnson, Bob Cousy, Isiah Thomas, John Stockton, and Walt Frazier.

Even Payton last 2 years

Right now, there’s only three true point guards in the NBA. And people don’t understand what true point guards are. True point guards are a person who can take a basketball team and get assists, be a coach, score when he has to, play defense. I think Chris Paul does that very well, and I think Tony Parker does it very well. And people who don’t like the kid, Rondo, are crazy. I think his attitude might not be the way people want it to be, but Rondo is a great basketball player and a great point guard. He can do all of them things.

Majority of point guards currently exhibit few of what a point guard does. Does it work for Curry, Lillard, et al? Yes because they're the best shooters/players in their teams and it shows with their stats but playing at that position originally isn't their forte. Why are two PGs then starting for the West at the All Star?

You can use football as a guide. Some of the best players in the world don't play their true positions be it midfield or wing but they are efficient in scoring.

In fact you win sef grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:40am On Jan 24, 2016
Decale:

Curry is a PG don't get it twisted. The Warriors just have multiple playmakers and that eats into his assists numbers but this is for the greater good and its why they are such a match up nightmare. When your power forward sometimes center is averaging over 6 assists per game you should know say wahala dey
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Decale:

A point guard has perhaps the most specialized role of any position..... They are expected to run the team's offense by controlling the ball and making sure that it gets to the right players at the right time...... A point guard's job is to create scoring opportunities for his/her team, or sometimes attack the basket....Point guards are often valued more for their assist totals than for their scoring. Another major evaluation factor is Assist-to-Turnover ratio, which reflects the decision-making skills of the player. Still, a first-rate point guard should also have a reasonably effective jump shot.

Sporting Charts said....

The point guard is commonly referred to as the "floor general" or "a coach on the floor". The point guard should be able to run the offense, control the pace, and know how to distribute the ball. He is expected to be the primary ball handler on the court, and thus, every set offensive play typically starts with him.

Some of the best pure point guards in the history of the NBA include Magic Johnson, Bob Cousy, Isiah Thomas, John Stockton, and Walt Frazier.

Even Payton last 2 years

Right now, there’s only three true point guards in the NBA. And people don’t understand what true point guards are. True point guards are a person who can take a basketball team and get assists, be a coach, score when he has to, play defense. I think Chris Paul does that very well, and I think Tony Parker does it very well. And people who don’t like the kid, Rondo, are crazy. I think his attitude might not be the way people want it to be, but Rondo is a great basketball player and a great point guard. He can do all of them things.

Majority of point guards currently exhibit few of what a point guard does. Does it work for Curry, Lillard, et al? Yes because they're the best shooters/players in their teams and it shows with their stats but playing at that position originally isn't their forte. Why are two PGs then starting for the West at the All Star?

You can use football as a guide. Some of the best players in the world don't play their true positions be it midfield or wing but they are efficient in scoring.

In fact you win sef grin

Because its based on votes
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:08am On Jan 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:

espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14629892/nba-final-unraveling-david-blatt

LeBron clearly wanted a yes man. Blatt was just way in over his head but he didn't hire himself and I'm sure he wouldn't have taken the job if this circus was part of the package.

Still a bizarre sack. Do not see Lue magically turning the Cavs to Champions

What I deduce from the article aside Blatt's foibles is Lebron's Russia sized ego, clearly he feels he knows better than the coach. If you are going to keep hiring yes men might as well make him coach and cut out the middle man
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Decale:

This voting process is crap. John Wall this season is the best pg in the East, Rondo in the West. Butler should be ahead of Wade and where are the centers?

Still don't understand wetin Bryant dey do there. The coaches might include in the bench but as a starter? Come on...
DeRozan more consistent than Butler. I'd put DeRozan over Wade

Lowry has been great. 2nd best in the East

Bar Drummond there hasn't been a dominant center this year
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:44am On Jan 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@birdman
What do you think is the new ceiling for this team ?
Have always stood up for Bron on this thread but this doesn't look good.i know the goal is still the champion let just see how things plays out for awhile

Yeah it doesnt look good. I think its why they canned Blatt now - give Lue a chance to prove this is his job. If not, get an experienced coach off-season. If this team gels, they have the pieces to make the finals and make some noise. But the bench is still suspect and coach is untested and they will probably lose.

Still, I have a little ray of hope based on what I just saw from first two halfs against bulls today. I have seen LBJ passing to Love in the post, and I've seen Mozgov attempt a jumpshot from the top of the key. I know cavs are playing extra hard for the new coach and this new enthusiasm will soon wear off, but i am very intrigued to see how Lue will stack this team up.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:02am On Jan 24, 2016
A40:

espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14629892/nba-final-unraveling-david-blatt

LeBron clearly wanted a yes man. Blatt was just way in over his head but he didn't hire himself and I'm sure he wouldn't have taken the job if this circus was part of the package.

Still a bizarre sack. Do not see Lue magically turning the Cavs to Champions

What I deduce from the article aside Blatt's foibles is Lebron's Russia sized ego, clearly he feels he knows better than the coach. If you are going to keep hiring yes men might as well make him coach and cut out the middle man

They have come again oooo. The only people that thought this was a bizzare sack are people that loved seeing LBJ lose to start with. Anyone could see where this season was going - Cavs win the ECF and get flogged in the finals. All these sudden crocodile tears for Blatt when we know folks were waiting to see another finals loss. After that stupid play Blatt drew in game 4 of the finals, I knew this guy was out of his league. And so did the players.

Something Cav/LBJ haters need to know. Blatt is a rookie coach in the NBA. And superstars in the NBA have some input into what happens on the team. Nothing about Blatt's rotations inspired confidence. Deal with it. If you didnt have a problem with it when Kobe's ego was running amok in lala land, you need to hold your nose right now.

Anyhow ima dust off all that haterade now. This team will be in the finals barring injuries. Lue! throway salute!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 24, 2016
ok so, has lue been fired already?
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Where is birdman? angry angry grin angry *mo ti foh e lenu cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Another lethargic and indifferent performance by the Cavs, synonymous to the attitude displayed when they were pummeled by the Warriors, if the Bulls stay healthy especially with a resurging Rose who has been terrific in the last three games, there is a possibility they can push the Cavs in a 7 game series.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
birdman:

They have come again oooo. The only people that thought this was a bizzare sack are people that loved seeing LBJ lose to start with. Anyone could see where this season was going - Cavs win the ECF and get flogged in the finals. All these sudden crocodile tears for Blatt when we know folks were waiting to see another finals loss. After that stupid play Blatt drew in game 4 of the finals, I knew this guy was out of his league. And so did the players.
Who do you hire? Lebron's yes man. Lol

You hire a coach and don't empower him, his moves openly questioned by the so-called players. Do you really believe the hiring of Lue gives the Cavs a shot at a ring? Lool

Any of the Spurs or Warriors the Cavs are unfortunate to run into they would get smoked. The roster was hurriedly arranged, you have a SF who wants to be PG ahead of the actual PG, said SF barking and disrespecting his coach in full glare of everyone. You can never get the best from such system

birdman:

Something Cav/LBJ haters need to know. Blatt is a rookie coach in the NBA. And superstars in the NBA have some input into what happens on the team. Nothing about Blatt's rotations inspired confidence. Deal with it. If you didnt have a problem with it when Kobe's ego was running amok in lala land, you need to hold your nose right now.

Anyhow ima dust off all that haterade now. This team will be in the finals barring injuries. Lue! throway salute!
Steve Kerr was also a rookie coach but the players followed his lead a. Its one thing to have an input its another thing to openly disregard orders by your superiors. It is only in sports you can get away with that crap.

Kobe had a big ego but he knew his place. Don't compare him to that diva who sits in his coach's seat, checks himself out of games and openly barks at his coach while a game is on. Kobe didn't do that

They will get to the Finals and suffer another crushing loss
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Decale:

Sporting Charts said....

Even Payton last 2 years

In fact you win sef grin

A better point guard does these all and still put up high numbers as much as he can without the teammates feeling left out. I'm very sure you know some PGs are good at that . True PG doesn't add or remove the game's spice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.