Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1627530 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:41pm On Apr 24
Roland17:

The Suns rely on transition/ fast break offense. The success of transition offense is heavily reliant on defensive rebound, which they are struggling with.
The GM didn't use his brain assembling this team at all. There's a glaring lack of dawg.

I don't know what's going on with these guys but I look at a KD for example and he looks almost annoyed that the TWolves are getting physical, like he should just be allowed to show skills and score like it's another game at Rucker park.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:36am On Apr 25
A40:
The GM didn't use his brain assembling this team at all. There's a glaring lack of dawg.

I don't know what's going on with these guys but I look at a KD for example and he looks almost annoyed that the TWolves are getting physical, like he should just be allowed to show skills and score like it's another game at Rucker park.

Durant said offense is what wins championships, not defense. When he was challenged, he claimed he knew better. I expect Suns to try to out magic twolves in game 3 again. Anyhow its too late to learn how to play team defense, if all season long you believed offense would always give you the edge. Might as well go down with what you believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 1:42am On Apr 25
Heats making the series interesting.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 1:59am On Apr 25
White and Porzingis have done nothing in this game so far.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 2:07am On Apr 25
Heat has made the 20 3s in this game.

That should be a franchise record for them in a playoff game, right?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:13am On Apr 25
birdman:

Durant said offense is what wins championships, not defense. When he was challenged, he claimed he knew better. I expect Suns to try to out magic twolves in game 3 again. Anyhow its too late to learn how to play team defense, if all season long you believed offense would always give you the edge. Might as well go down with what you believe
Lol. KD and his hippy picasso hoop beliefs, he might be a purist at heart but it's naive of him for him to think offense alone wins championships.

He might be one of the best scorers ever but what use is that when your opponent can knock you off your square. And the gulf in offense is not that wide between him and his competitors especially at this level
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:16am On Apr 25
Lol. Wetin Celtics dey do grin

They've met their 3pt spamming match. If I'm the Heat fvck it. I'm spamming another 50 next game. It's my only path to victory anyway
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 2:18am On Apr 25
A40:
Lol. Wetin Celtics dey do grin

They've met their 3pt spamming match. If I'm the Heat fvck it. I'm spamming another 50 next game. It's my only path to victory anyway

That's their alone chance since Butler is not available.

22 3s today so far. Franchise record in the playoff.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 2:30am On Apr 25
Heats take game 2.

Roland17 whatsup today? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 2:55am On Apr 25
larride:

That's their alone chance since Butler is not available.

22 3s today so far. Franchise record in the playoff.

23 made 3s actually. The 3 ball is the greatest equalizer
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 2:59am On Apr 25
Khanben:

23 made 3s actually. The 3 ball is the greatest equalizer

Yep. They outspam Celtic today.

Pprzingis was out of sort today.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:22am On Apr 25
larride:
Heats take game 2.

Roland17 whatsup today? cheesy

The Meerkat go sabi wetin hit am if he loses in the freaking first round to this Heat team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 4:27am On Apr 25
Roland17:

The Meerkat go sabi wetin hit am if he loses in the freaking first round to this Heat team.

If the Heat takes any of game 3 or 4, this series becomes a banana peel.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:30am On Apr 25
larride:

Then the Meerkat should just respect himself wherever the series end and never return to the City of Boston because e no go funny.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25
Chet Holmgren really cooked this last game.

You wonder if you're the Lakers and you go on to lose to the Nuggets if you should have thrown that 7-8 play in game.

Saw somewhere they have led this series 68% of the time but yet somehow they're still down 2. Have a hard time believing they don't beat the Thunder at least once based on how well they've played
Re: The NBA Begins by Kilishihunter: 4:08pm On Apr 25
larride:

I think they'll still get eliminated in either game 4 or 5. 3 points spamming won't continue to save them like last night with their very injury hit roster. Roland's meerkat will live to fight another playoff round. grin
But the loss really surprised me sha.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25
If Lakers lose tonight, that's the end.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25
larride:
If Lakers lose tonight, that's the end.

The end of the coach for sure. Even if they win. That dumbo move to slow down the clock and let nuggets defense get set every possession in the 3rd q needs to be punished

Lebron was cool with it too cuz it let him rest
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25
birdman:

The end of the coach for sure. Even if they win. That dumbo move to slow down the clock and let nuggets defense get set every possession in the 3rd q needs to be punished

Lebron was cool with it too cuz it let him rest

Lebron cant keep up with the heavy minutes and if AD gets into foul trouble early again tonight, that's the end.
Re: The NBA Begins by BlueMann: 12:52am On Apr 26
It's almost like I've never seen Banchero shoot above 50% from the field. grin

Modified: Welp he must've heard me

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 3:45am On Apr 26
Embiid with a 50 piece. Hell of a game from him
Re: The NBA Begins by Tinneh: 3:48am On Apr 26
Davies quickly out of the block today
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:40am On Apr 26
Wasn't expecting the Magic to destroy Cavs like that

What a performance by Embiid, they said he had mild signs of Bell's palsy. That's pretty serious.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:43am On Apr 26
Lakers are 1/14 from 3. Unbelievable

Both teams combined are 4/30.

Nuggets were down 12. Now up 1
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:49am On Apr 26
These guys are getting grilled by Aaron Gordon

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 4:53am On Apr 26
The way the Lakers usually play nonsense in the 3rd quarter ehn. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:53am On Apr 26
Another 3rd quarter collapse by the Lakers grin

This is pure comedy cos you've seen this movie before but you watch again anyway
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:53am On Apr 26
After Ajala turn ball over he go still come wail for post conference. Consecutive possessions he turns the ball over, worsestill, refuses to run back.
Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 4:54am On Apr 26
A40:
Lakers are 1/14 from 3. Unbelievable

Both teams combined are 4/30.

Nuggets were down 12. Now up 1

D'lo shooting blanks today.

Aaron Gordon showing them how it's done at the paint. No answer for him at the moment.
Re: The NBA Begins by Honlucas: 4:56am On Apr 26
Dlo, Reaves must leave the club

Like wtf is this ..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:57am On Apr 26
Omo see as Jokic move Ajala like paper

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by larride(m): 5:01am On Apr 26
It's the turn of Lakers to do a 8pts comeback in the 4th.

Let's see if they have what it takes down the stretch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.