Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1626930 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:41am On May 24, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Cavs are serious.. Toronto is sleeping
Their coach pissed this game away right from the start of the fourth with that lineup
Re: The NBA Begins by Siga: 3:42am On May 24, 2016
Donlittle:
Their coach pissed this game away right from the start of the fourth with that lineup
.... Cavs took out Thompson and Love... that changed the game...
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 3:42am On May 24, 2016
A40:
Haha Raptors have pissed this game away. Unbelievable

Unbelievable. Why is biyombo not marking James. They should fire Casey.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:44am On May 24, 2016
Ewuro4:

Biyombo should be in the paint with someone else on frye. Terrible decisions from casey
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:48am On May 24, 2016
Whats up with Toronto Guard not knowing how to make the pass to a big rolling to the paint?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:52am On May 24, 2016
Ewuro4:

If not for DeRozan this 4th quarter ehn. Tough shot after tough shot
Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 3:55am On May 24, 2016
Bismark Biyombo with the rebound

Massive 2 from Lowry
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 3:55am On May 24, 2016
Biyombooooooo
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 3:56am On May 24, 2016
Get that garbage outahere! grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 3:59am On May 24, 2016
BIYOMBO with the defensive rebound
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:00am On May 24, 2016
Cavs wishing Jones punched a little harder rn
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:01am On May 24, 2016
Why does kyle lowry plays so well at home?

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 4:04am On May 24, 2016
Talk about scary turnovers... Wednesday @Cavs.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:04am On May 24, 2016
This is what I was telling Sircumalot about hustle. Biyombo in two games. 40 rebounds.

I'm not sure Al Horford managed half of that vs the Cavs in 4 games. And he's supposed to be the all star
Re: The NBA Begins by kabman: 4:08am On May 24, 2016
Wake up call for the cavs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 4:11am On May 24, 2016
Lolawilliams, Still cavs in 5, right?

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:17am On May 24, 2016
Alright so guys in the building, what do the raptors have to do to win away from home?
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 4:19am On May 24, 2016
Decale:

hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:30am On May 24, 2016
Leave Lola alone ooo smiley Today let her rest cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:40am On May 24, 2016
Donlittle:
Alright so guys in the building, what do the raptors have to do to win away from home?

no one knows lol. There is some sort of mental block that affects Lowry and Derozan at the same time, often times on the road. Maybe because they are close pals? It was the same thing last year when they mentally collapsed in the playoffs. I wont be surprised if they get to cleveland, and lay another egg.

To answer you directly, i dont think they have the mental toughness to win 2 out of 3, one on the road.

Im liking the playoffs right now. Tonight is the first game I felt chills watching, starting late 3rd Q

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:41am On May 24, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Leave Lola alone ooo smiley Today let her rest cheesy

when did you become defender grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:53am On May 24, 2016
birdman:

when did you become defender grin
Na Harden defense I dey play. To think they lost back to back. It's equal to a heart break.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:30am On May 24, 2016
A40:
This is what I was telling Sircumalot about hustle. Biyombo in two games. 40 rebounds.

I'm not sure Al Horford managed half of that vs the Cavs in 4 games. And he's supposed to be the all star
hoford doesn't play close to the basket and rebounding isn't his strength.

where Thompson dey when biyombo dey grab everything that his overprice contract is because of his rebounding

I called a sweep for this series,i was wrong.

the league just play wayo with this Draymond call,we know who dey are rooting for now.
if this was any other team,we know what will happen.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:56am On May 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:
hoford doesn't play close to the basket and rebounding isn't his strength.

where Thompson dey when biyombo dey grab everything that his overprice contract is because of his rebounding

I called a sweep for this series,i was wrong.

the league just play wayo with this Draymond call,we know who dey are rooting for now.
if this was any other team,we know what will happen.
No be Center? Offensively I agree but Why isn't he close to the paint? You are right rebounding might not be his strength 7 rebounds per game is average tbh.

That's what you get when you play with effort. Valanciunas their starter has
missed every game yet they are tied while Hawks with Teague, Millsap, Horford, Sefolosha, Splitter got swept

Lool if you want to talk wayo check out the Raptors that did not get a free throw the entire half
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:05am On May 24, 2016
Donlittle:
Got to get a good start. What they need to do is put the Cavs under pressure early. They need Valanciunas back to get high quality shots while Lowry and DeRozan take time to heat up.

Decide also if they want to protect the rim or protect the 3pt line

They can pull it off. They just need to be fearless. They have nothing to lose
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 6:12am On May 24, 2016
Look at the difference when coach Lue went with that second unit..Delly, Frye and Jefferson gave huge effort and energy..Kyrie, Love, and thompson have all been terrible these last few games..I personally like when they sit at times..We went from looking like a team on the verge of revenge to the likes of the 76ers..if kyrie and Love aren't making shots they are basically useless..Delly plays defense and makes smart plays, also Frye is a dead eye 3pt shooter..nevertheless I hope the Cavs make necessary adjustments, and get back to playing great basketball. raptors played a good match tonight
we were up 2-0 but the Raptors are playing harder and playing bad boys pistons baskeball by aggressive play.
Raptors couldn't win in Cavs home court. Cavs couldn't win in Raptors home court. Last games series is in Cleveland. GoCavsGo
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 6:15am On May 24, 2016
Decale:

This is a fake piece of sh!t, this isnt the right time to upload it.
Re: The NBA Begins by kingsilly(m): 6:37am On May 24, 2016
lolawilliams:

Wow, Were is your humor dear, it ain't a terminal issues, we all having Fun here, they NBA board ain't paying us, try to laugh somethings off.

Still waiting though, you said you were gonna quote me..

Cavs in 4,5 it's turning to a countdown grin grin

Do take your drug too, your Blood dey Hot

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:43am On May 24, 2016
lolawilliams:

mehn this is a serious something oo cheesy chill dear chill grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:48am On May 24, 2016
A40:

No be Center? Offensively I agree but Why isn't he close to the paint? You are right rebounding might not be his strength 7 rebounds per game is average tbh.

That's what you get when you play with effort. Valanciunas their starter has
missed every game yet they are tied while Hawks with Teague, Millsap, Horford, Sefolosha, Splitter got swept

Lool if you want to talk wayo check out the Raptors that did not get a free throw the entire half
it's not like Toronto is totally useless,
I just gave up on them because of their start-stop playoff performance.
when the 2nd best backcourt in the league came up na them I pick.

if you no attack the basket no free throws.
this particular issue,draymond na repeat offender if he wasn't on the warriors he would be suspended.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 11:52am On May 24, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Sorry if your feelings got hurt. No vex. You might believe differently but go watch videos. please note I'm not referring to in game basketball and even if tho. One on one situation, I'd rather play against Westbrook. So far you block his lane to drive to the basket and let him settle for jumpers. Honestly Westbrook is hard to guard, Curry is harder I believe.

Pls you are the one that needs to watch videos, I know you are not referring to in game situation urgh even if ingame sef they can't go one on one cuz of the screens lol iono you sound like a curry bandwagon

Let's look at it this way - CURRY with the ball definately not athletic to drive through West brook so he wld settle for 3's which westbrook won't even give him space in a one on one situation though curry would get away with some and few mid RANGE step back jumpers and that's it plus he won't score all, btw currys defense is just 40%, I haven't even seen curry block a shot lol...... I know westbrook wld get some of his shots blocked even if he pump fakes brook has the speed to catch up.

Westbrook - westbrook with the ball super-duper athletic, all he wld do is bull doze his way to the rim which we all know curry won't be able to keep up, westbrook is a utility player, he has a little of everything a baller needs. Plus u think curry is that kinda player that would stop a monstrous westbrook from driving in lol u must be joking fam

P. S - Westbrook is the kind of player that takes a shot and follows it incase Curry on the other hand would take a shot and strike a pose lol.

Nairalanders be the judge edakun.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 11:58am On May 24, 2016
Kevin Love is just day light fraud, was a legit baller at Minnesota iono what's wrong we should have kept Wiggins,apparently I don't think kyrie is 100% .... As it is now these two losses would wake cavs up though #Allin
lolawilliams:
Look at the difference when coach Lue went with that second unit..Delly, Frye and Jefferson gave huge effort and energy..Kyrie, Love, and thompson have all been terrible these last few games..I personally like when they sit at times..We went from looking like a team on the verge of revenge to the likes of the 76ers..if kyrie and Love aren't making shots they are basically useless..Delly plays defense and makes smart plays, also Frye is a dead eye 3pt shooter..nevertheless I hope the Cavs make necessary adjustments, and get back to playing great basketball. raptors played a good match tonight
we were up 2-0 but the Raptors are playing harder and playing bad boys pistons baskeball by aggressive play.
Raptors couldn't win in Cavs home court. Cavs couldn't win in Raptors home court. Last games series is in Cleveland. GoCavsGo

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.