Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,380 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1719863 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (2277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:31am On May 25, 2016
lolawilliams:
Oh God now the commentators are trying to make excuses for Steph curry saying sh!t like I wonder if he's 100% I wonder if his knees okay, i wonder if his elbows okay I mean seriously.. Damnn curry is a season player like nfl cam newton
Lmao what? This is the first post season curry has struggled. What do you mean seasonal player?

Ugh man sad
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:33am On May 25, 2016
Donlittle:
Lmbo, If this Okc team meets lebron in the final..... Unlike Cleveland big, Okc bigs are athletic.... Would be fun to watch
Yeah would be fun to watch how we gon whoop their asss grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:36am On May 25, 2016
That's all.. All thanks to Green and Curry for their poor performance.. I hope Kerr, Curry and Green learn their lesson. Leading a team requires consistent and steady positive leadership.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:36am On May 25, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
What do you guys think? Can we still take this?

No. Donovan is by far the better coach. GSW is playing at home next game which is a plus, but I dont see any adjustment Kerr can make which Donovan wont have an answer for. Unless warriors suddenly get physical and outhustle thunder
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:37am On May 25, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
and also playing through their bigs.... Different strategy for different teams... Kerr shud no the small lineup isn't working especially in the paint.... Where is the ball movement and alley ops to Bogut n Ezeli angry... Lemme go n salvage the mins I got to sleep.. I got work in the morning angry angry angry
Live by the three, die by the three lol.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:37am On May 25, 2016
Donlittle:
Lmao what? This is the first post season curry has struggled. What do you mean seasonal player?

Ugh man sad
I believe you know there's a diff between season and seasonal.. I said season. I meant this season
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:38am On May 25, 2016
lolawilliams:

Loool if you think LeFlop is going to beat this OKC me I'm watching you are in for a very nasty surprise
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:38am On May 25, 2016
how market A40 ? maybe your boys should've won that first game,and retain their advantage.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:39am On May 25, 2016
lolawilliams:

this team will whoop cleveland, unless Lebron pulls off some sort of magic. If Popovich could not figure out OKC's game in time, I dont see how Lue will adjust to their crazy lineups
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:39am On May 25, 2016
lolawilliams:

I believe you know there's a diff between season and seasonal.. I said season. I meant this season
Same thing, you said season, meaning he does not show up in the playoffs right?
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:42am On May 25, 2016
SIRcumalot:
how market A40 ?
maybe your boys should've won that first game,and retain their advantage.

A40 is a warrior fan? How did I miss that. loool market rough small. Series is not over though. Closing out warriors at home is a tall task!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:43am On May 25, 2016
the Cinderella story for Curry and company is almost over !!! credit to the Thunders , they didn't care about the 69 win,Spurs or the almighty 73 season by the Warriors. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:43am On May 25, 2016
I do not understand you guys sometimes, just because you root for someone in the playoffs when your team is out do not mean you are a fan.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by kabman: 4:44am On May 25, 2016
Series is a wrap.the king winning his 3rd ring

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:44am On May 25, 2016
birdman:

No. Donovan is by far the better coach. GSW is playing at home next game which is a plus, but I dont see any adjustment Kerr can make which Donovan wont have an answer for. Unless warriors suddenly get physical and outhustle thunder
warriors will take game 5.
curry is bound To go supernova in one game.
as much as I would like for dray to keep on playing like this he will revert back to his regular self at home.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:44am On May 25, 2016
A40:

Loool if you think LeFlop is going to beat this OKC me I'm watching you are in for a very nasty surprise
Okc won cause they were too prepared to beat the 73_9 team than to win the ring.. Dontbe surprised if they dont play this way in finals
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:46am On May 25, 2016
birdman:

A40 is a warrior fan? How did I miss that. loool market rough small. Series is not over though. Closing out warriors at home is a tall task!!!
no his not,only a bandwagoner

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:48am On May 25, 2016
Okc won... There is no excuses... They beat these guys.... I just want the best from the west facing Lebron(If he gets out from the easts)
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:53am On May 25, 2016
birdman:

His boys played it out better.. Both coaches made changes but our players didn't play well enough. Except Iguodala and Klay.. The death lineup didn't work because the Curry, Barnes and Green choked. I'm sure we'll win game 5 not sure of 6 tho. No regrets tho. Warriors all the way.. If OKC wins, whoever their going to face will be barbecued
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:54am On May 25, 2016
lolawilliams:

Okc won cause they were too prepared to beat the 73_9 team than to win the ring.. Dontbe surprised if they dont play this way in finals
first time I'm agreeing with you in a long time. The Westbrook factor can be there

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:54am On May 25, 2016
lolawilliams:
the Cinderella story for Curry and company is almost over !!! credit to the Thunders , they didn't care about the 69 win,Spurs or the almighty 73 season by the Warriors. cheesy

Are you saying curry is a cinderella? grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:54am On May 25, 2016
SIRcumalot:

no his not,only a bandwagoner
I'm just Anti-LeBron. Don't recall ever claiming to be a Warriors fan

SIRcumalot:
how market A40 ?
maybe your boys should've won that first game,and retain their advantage.
Nope they failed to win either Game at OKC. They had two ways to hold on to home court. No rule that says you have to win both your home games
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:01am On May 25, 2016
birdman:

A40 is an ardent Dallas Mavericks fan..don't get it twisted.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:02am On May 25, 2016
lolawilliams:

Looool are you watching your Cavs at all and how badly they are being exposed? No worries better let Raptors win or your boy is going 2-5
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:03am On May 25, 2016
I have promised to remain indifferent about this series and as hard as it is to see both teams play, i would remain on the fence for this one.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:04am On May 25, 2016
A40:

Looool are you watching your Cavs at all and how badly they are being exposed? No worries better let Raptors win or your boy is going 2-5

We got that home court advantage... I swear if we get outta this playoffs, we've gotten the ring already cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:05am On May 25, 2016
Roland17:
I have promised to remain indifferent about this series and as hard as it is to see both teams play, i would remain on the fence for this one.

I just want the best team from the west facing lebron...... but lebron has to get out of the east first angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:07am On May 25, 2016
Roland17:

A40 is an ardent Dallas Mavericks fan..don't get it twisted.
Dallas fan also here. It's natural for us to go with the warriors after what KD and Westbrook did to us(Not the game, but their Antics during the playoffs). cool

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:07am On May 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:
first time I'm agreeing with you in a long time. The Westbrook factor can be there
My boss sent me this " Wow not only are they losing, they got their ass handed
too. WTF......LAKERS was up 3-1 in
'06 & we all know what happen so it
ain't over yet."... Dunno when she bcame a wagon fan... Will this ever happen?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:09am On May 25, 2016
Is billy Donovan a better coach than Scott?
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:10am On May 25, 2016
birdman:

Are you saying curry is a cinderella? grin grin grin
loool. Nooo
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:10am On May 25, 2016
A40:

I'm just Anti-LeBron. Don't recall ever claiming to be a Warriors fan

Nope they failed to win either Game at OKC. They had two ways to hold on to home court. No rule that says you have to win both your home games
never said you were.

Winning your games at home is usually a good starting point.
If OKC takes this series we know where the warriors messed up.

shebi warriors no dey lose back to back games.

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (2277) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.