Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1627862 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Derrickfresh:
lol....dude have you been sniffing something lately??
same thing you've been sniffing or smoking?
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
I haven't watched a cavs series since the 4th game against Detroit in the first round.
only highlights.
so my feel for the team isn't so good.
can they replicate what gave OKC those wins three times in a series?
because that is the way to beat this warriors team.
I no believe this tyron lue guy.
even the time warriors play horribly,they just start making crazy threes.
I wanted OKC for a reason.
am not making any prediction,still I hope for a cavs win am tired of warrior fans.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
SIRcumalot:
I haven't watched a cavs series since the 4th game against Detroit in the first round.
only highlights.
so my feel for the team isn't so good.
can they replicate what gave OKC those wins three times in a series?
because that is the way to beat this warriors team.
I no believe this tyron lue guy.
even the time warriors play horribly,they just start making crazy threes.
I wanted OKC for a reason.
am not making any prediction,still I hope for a cavs win am tired of warrior fans.
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cavs are a good 3 point team as well. If they can dominate the boards, they win these series. Lebron will need lots of help from Love the most.
I think Draymond will guard Love,
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Manutd19:
Cavs are a good 3 point team as well. If they can dominate the boards, they win these series. Lebron will need lots of help from Love the most.
I think Draymond will guard Love,
offensive rebounding is very very important and hopefully Thompson can bring it. the only reason am not sold on him is that the last championship game plan was design for him to grab rebounds after Kevin and love went away that won't be the same this time.
draymond can neutralize love in fact Thompson go start the 4th quarter.
Frye should start and he would pull whoever Kerr plays as center out of the paint opening up driving lanes.
and LeBron still dey.
the cavs can't get into a three point shootout them you can beat them like that.
I like the idea of LeBron finally winning one for Cleveland,but this warriors team sha.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
I am sure it still does cheesy cheesy
Wait for the surprise wink. Cavs in 6
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
lolawilliams:

grin tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
SIRcumalot:

offensive rebounding is very very important and hopefully Thompson can bring it. the only reason am not sold on him is that the last championship game plan was design for him to grab rebounds after Kevin and love went away that won't be the same this time.
draymond can neutralize love in fact Thompson go start the 4th quarter.
Frye should start and he would pull whoever Kerr plays as center out of the paint opening up driving lanes.
and LeBron still dey.
the cavs can't get into a three point shootout them you can beat them like that.
I like the idea of LeBron finally winning one for Cleveland,but this warriors team sha.
;DI know rite grin grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
This Game of Zones is funnnnnnnnny grin grin grin grin grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyDf_RKmDnE
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2016
lolawilliams:

With the healthy team we got. warriors ain't getting the back to back ring. Cavs in 6
The fact that you guys would be straight outta excuses when you lose is what is sweeting my belle

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:13am On Jun 02, 2016
Rockets hire Mike D'antoni. Hopes to spark committed Defense.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:24am On Jun 02, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Rockets hire Mike D'antoni. Hopes to spark committed Defense.

Bro!!!! seriously? Mike D' Antoni and Defense are like words and opposite, it does not exist in his style.. his teams shoot high volume shots, especially outside the paint and in transition.

I think the Rockets with this appointment are assuring Harden of his dominance with ball possession and future with the Rockets, Howard has no play in D' Antoni's system, he would definitely be leaving Houston now.

Leopards don't change spots.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Roland17:

Bro!!!! seriously? Mike D' Antoni and Defense are like words and opposite, it does not exist in his style.. his teams shoot high volume shots, especially outside the paint and in transition.

I think the Rockets with this appointment are assuring Harden of his dominance with ball possession and future with the Rockets, Howard has no play in D' Antoni's system, he would definitely be leaving Houston now.

Leopards don't change spots.
He said Harden can play defense as good everyone on the team. But what he means is Harden can play defense if he wants to and Harden right now is impressed with his appointment. I'd like to see how Houston get themselves ready for next season.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2016
lolawilliams:

Hi, My name is Lebron James and i like to lose in the finals. Can you spell lose? grin grin

It starts today grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
This Game of Zones is funnnnnnnnny grin grin grin grin grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyDf_RKmDnE
Guys watch this Cavs have been jinxed grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Guys watch this Cavs have been jinxed grin grin

Yea i just watched it and i was laughing my head off. Its like they have placed a curse on Lebron. i was reading on yahoosports and a lot of them a rooting for Lebron. they think GSW are kids who just got lucky. i mean really?
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2016
Skywalker5:

Yea i just watched it and i was laughing my head off. Its like they have placed a curse on Lebron. i was reading on yahoosports and a lot of them a rooting for Lebron. they think GSW are kids who just got lucky. i mean really?
yeah they do! The other episodes about Kobe n Curry was so funny. grin grin

I strongly believe that's why GSW wud take the chip. They have something to prove.. People haven't given them the respect they deserve, even Lebron questioned Curry's MVP. Just because people think they got lucky. Saying 24-0, 73-9, 400 3ress, 17points OT, 12 3ress in a Game, 11 3ress in a playoff game, Draymond's record, winning 4-3 after a 3-1 deficit means nothing without a ring. So we will see now!! I can't wait cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Wait for the game to start CAVS are healthy now no excuses Espn and curry people today is the day the Lord has made eagerly awaiting this series of course even happy OKC mess up so wait before giving the finals to you Curry and co.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Your defense is weak AF
Harden: Signed AF.. Hmmm who could that be?
Lwkmd grin #GameofZones
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
yeah they do! The other episodes about Kobe n Curry was so funny. grin grin

I strongly believe that's why GSW wud take the chip. They have something to prove.. People haven't given them the respect they deserve, even Lebron questioned Curry's MVP. Just because people think they got lucky. Saying 24-0, 73-9, 400 3ress, 17points OT, 12 3ress in a Game, 11 3ress in a playoff game, Draymond's record, winning 4-3 after a 3-1 deficit means nothing without a ring. So we will see now!! I can't wait cheesy
Actually as I said in earlier thread, LeBron has become less the trash talker and the usual annoying guy.. I don't think he hates Curry too. He just knows his doom and tries to act calm about it like a boss he thinks he is. In today's practice he acknowledged Curry as the deserved MVP and said "It's amazing what he has done to in league". I don't think he hates Curry.. Tomorrow, all talk aside. We are taking Game 1 in big fashion.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Actually as I said in earlier thread, LeBron has become less the trash talker and the usual annoying guy.. I don't think he hates Curry too. He just knows his doom and tries to act calm about it like a boss he thinks he is. In today's practice he acknowledged Curry as the deserved MVP and said "It's amazing what he has done to in league". I don't think he hates Curry.. Tomorrow, all talk aside. We are taking Game 1 in big fashion.
I know he doesn't hate Curry... See this is reversed psychology... He kinda knows the scale of balance is tilting in Warriors favour. So he trying not not trash talk and remain humble. So that just incase he flops. The pity party wud have something in his favour
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Skywalker5:

Hi, My name is Lebron James and i like to lose in the finals. Can you spell lose? grin grin

It starts today grin grin grin grin grin
lebron needs the ring like he has never won it and this is the right time. Cavs are damn too hungry for the ring than warriors are. Just chill and see cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2016
A40:

The fact that you guys would be straight outta excuses when you lose is what is sweeting my belle
Hahaha. You way too funny. Warriors celebrated a champ against ALL INJURED TEAM LAST SEASON. A40, do u also believe warriors are getting this ring??
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
I know he doesn't hate Curry... See this is reversed psychology... He kinda knows the scale of balance is tilting in Warriors favour. So he trying not not trash talk and remain humble. So that just incase he flops. The pity party wud have something in his favour
Hahahahaha.. This Girl.. Has anyone told you you're wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy I kind see it your way too.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2016
lolawilliams:

lebron needs the ring like he has never won it and this is the right time. Cavs are damn too hungry for the ring than warriors are. Just chill and see cheesy

The only way Cavs will win is simple. Try and injure any of Warrior's starting 5. If you can't do that, be prepared to lose.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2016
lolawilliams:

Hahaha. You way too funny. Warriors celebrated a champ against ALL INJURED TEAM LAST SEASON. A40, do u also believe warriors are getting this ring??
wait a moment. You see by this time tomorrow, the winner of the match is already known. I want you to just tell me how Cavs will win this series. Starting from dealing with Draymond to the rest of the starters and ending with Curry. How??
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2016
Skywalker5:

The only way Cavs will win is simple. Try and injure any of Warrior's starting 5. If you can't do that, be prepared to lose.
Which is why Delavedova is important.. cheesy he'll try his best but there won't be any injuries cheesy..

But he, Irving and Jr Smith are the chillest dudes in that team.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2016
SmooshCHN:
wait a moment. You see by this time tomorrow, the winner of the match is already known. I want you to just tell me how Cavs will win this series. Starting from dealing with Draymond to the rest of the starters and ending with Curry. How??
Well people askd okc this same question, but okc took 3games from warriors.
LeBron is not KD, he's not gonna turn the ball over, kyrie is not Westbrook he got crazy crazy handles. Kevin love is not ibaka he can shoot 3s and rebound. Jr Smith is not waiters he can score and knows his role
Cavs bench is not OKC bench. We still got frye, delly, as for curry, we will b forced to use shumpert/delly, since he can defend and he also fast, thats not a problem, im worried bout klay than curry I swear.. Well this time tomorrow the winner of game 1 win be known, not the winner of the finals... CAVS IN 6

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Skywalker5:

If okc can win 3games With your starting 5.. Man im too unbothered. CAVS IN 6
I have a feeling tonight's game would be like a 3point contest. When frye, klove nd jr smith are hittin 3's, klay and curry wld also be. Man I cant wait for the finals grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2016
lolawilliams:

If okc can win 3games With your starting 5.. Man im too unbothered. CAVS IN 6
I have a feeling tonight's game would be like a 3point contest. When frye, klove nd jr smith are hittin 3's, klay and curry wld also be. Man I cant wait for the finals grin

And who do you think will win the contest? grin grin and the game ? grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Skywalker5:

And who do you think will win the contest? grin grin and the game ? grin grin grin
The regular season and the playoffs are completely two differnt animals. The 73_9 team went 12_5 in playoffs while the 3rd in the nba power ranking went 12_2 in playoffs. and I also believe the playoffs nd finals are completely a two diff animals, for cavs to go that beastly in playoffs, you shld expect more in finals. Ook? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Honlucas and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.