Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1635495 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (2219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
kcluv2men:

Hmmm...maybe it's my location but i doubt strongly.

It could be.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
That was sooo close. However if Indiana keeps playing hard like this, they have a shot to upset the Cavs only if we play a good defense. 1 Down
Re: The NBA Begins by kcluv2men(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
lolawilliams:
That was sooo close. However if Indiana keeps playing hard like this, they have a shot to upset the Cavs only if we play a good defense. 1 Down
I would say nice defense on PG by the Cavs. A win is a win and yes they can upset the Cavs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
The next game might be a blowout. Why? Both teams played good but Cavs won't let it be a close game. They need a "We ain't here to play, Warriors" win

Hopefully, Pacers should get game 3 to keep Cavs agitated
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Roland17:

I bet you had your heart in your mouth. lol

Lance or PG shoulda called game on that last play. They were the ones with the hunger. PG13 would be disappointed.

PS: Can't wait for Rondo to drop a 50point triple double on your sorry ass Celtics angry
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
mehn....PG....Boy can play...
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
kcluv2men:

I would say nice defense on PG by the Cavs. A win is a win and yes they can upset the Cavs.

Defense wasn't great but it wasn't the reason this game was close. Make your free throws and and lay ups and we're up by up by 15+. Well A win is a win. Almost gave me an heart attack

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
The Raptors would have to win this game by driving to the bucket. The bucks have length to contest jumpers, and protect the perimeter. The Greek freak is unstoppable under the rim.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Decale:

Lance or PG shoulda called game on that last play. They were the ones with the hunger. PG13 would be disappointed.

PS: Can't wait for Rondo to drop a 50point triple double on your sorry ass Celtics angry

CJ Miles had no business taking that shot, he should have returned the ball to George. Also, Nate McMillan should have called another time out to reset his play.

As for your second paragraph..na laugh i dey...No one loves Rondo on this thread more than i do. I am loving the hate on the Celtics..lol
Re: The NBA Begins by kcluv2men(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Roland17:

CJ Miles had no business taking that shot, he should have returned the ball to George. Also, Nate McMillan should have called another time out to reset his play.

As for your second paragraph..na laugh i dey...No one loves Rondo on this thread more than i do. I am loving the hate on the Celtics..lol
He ran out of time outs
Re: The NBA Begins by zopaks: 1:21am On Apr 16, 2017
Awful news....sister of Boston Celtics ' Isaiah Thomas was killed in a one-car accident early Saturday morning.
Re: The NBA Begins by zopaks: 1:23am On Apr 16, 2017
An upset??

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:24am On Apr 16, 2017
zopaks:
Awful news....sister of Boston Celtics ' Isaiah Thomas was killed in a one-car accident early Saturday morning.

embarassed

Wow.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Seems Bucks might upset Toronto in their series.

Memphis on the otherhand are looking way too athletic for SAS.

22-9 as I type this.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:42am On Apr 16, 2017
Devastating news for Thomas and the team, she was just 22, and her car crashed on the highway in Washington.

While death is inevitable, this is a reminder to everyone reading this to always buckle up (seat belts) when driving or being driven. According to the police report, she was not buckled up.

Sincere sympathy to Thomas and his family, i support whatever decision he makes with regards to tomorrow's game.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:42am On Apr 16, 2017
Eruditor:

22-9 as I type this.

The young bucks team was clearly not scared of the raptors. If raps thought the bright lights of the playoffs will make bucks wilt, they know better now. I don't see bucks repeating this performance
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:45am On Apr 16, 2017
zopaks:

Oh boy...not the kind of news you want to ever hear. And right before the playoffs. Crazy. Bball looks very low priority right now. Condolences to the green family
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:48am On Apr 16, 2017
lolawilliams:

I expect pacers to win 1 or 2 games off of p george's brilliance. Pacers made some last minute mental mistakes like that last timeout. Cavs escaped with experience this game
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:49am On Apr 16, 2017
Spurs close it up.

35-34 in favor of Memphis. The Bench of Memphis sucks and Randolph is having a horrific game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:50am On Apr 16, 2017
birdman:

The young bucks team was clearly not scared of the raptors. If raps thought the bright lights of the playoffs will make bucks wilt, they know better now. I don't see bucks repeating this performance

It was close till the 3rd quarter. I am just looking for potential matchups for the Cavs and neither of the teams on display can do that.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:51am On Apr 16, 2017
birdman:

I expect pacers to win 1 or 2 games off of p george's brilliance. Pacers made some last minute mental mistakes like that last timeout. Cavs escaped with experience this game

Cavs had too many open looks and missed a ton of Free throws. Except Pacers play with more tact than I saw today, they would probably lose 4-1.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 16, 2017
Clippers grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 16, 2017
Derrick Favors for the win.. Told y'all Clippers is going home early.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 16, 2017
I can not defend cp3, Blake, and doc anymore. Losing to Gordon without gobert? Terrible. I missed all the playoffs action today, I busy af.hopefully I catch some games tomorrow
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2017
Eruditor:

22-9 as I type this.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2017
^^

Over-ruled. Only commenting grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Saw this yesterday cheesy

Feel so bad for Isaiah Thomas and the Celtics.. God knows why some things happen cos I don't understand undecided

Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2017
Eruditor:
^^

Over-ruled. Only commenting grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Hopefully Spurs wont give me a mini-heart attack in Game 2
Re: The NBA Begins by kingsilly(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=Mynd44 post=55609168][/quote]

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

you no well i swear
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Doc rivers looking exposed rite now. He stays after this season based on player loyalty
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
birdman:

Lack of defense, poor free throws, missed open shots and lay ups almost cost us the game. Thanks to CJ miles for the fadeaway shot, it would have been the other way round. I see Cavs winning this first round.

Hope your Rockets are ready for WestBeast grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (2219) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.